• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tonight it's all or nothing----Here's a sneak preview

[youtube]/v/NNRMT8Z8awk&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

For those in wait, the opening vid...

Well, there was some editing.

Nevertheless, it is and epic opening and the first time we have did anything like that to my knowledge.

2 things about the video...

1) You should've done something about the WWE logo!

2) Is it just a weird coincidence that Phoenix made the video and it says the PPV is in Phoenix, Arizona?

2 things about the video...

1) You should've done something about the WWE logo!

2) Is it just a weird coincidence that Phoenix made the video and it says the PPV is in Phoenix, Arizona?

1. Just realised that, should have put the WZCW logo over, ah well!

2. Nah, it was decided when we were match writing

The logo means very little. I don't care a lot about it anyway.

Almost. Don't hold me to it, man. Things can go wrong and things can go right. It'll be up tonight, Hopefully! I can't stress that enough. We are almost there and so far, we only have two matches to go.

We are closer actually. Lee is just finishing off his match and all of the segments have been completed. One match to go.

So join. It's only one RP, per fortnight.

You could manage that.

How? I remember wanting to join but couldn't figure out where to post stuff.

Plus my sample promo will be bloody awful and I can't figure out what character I really want...

All of those can be remedied. Click my 9fucking awesome) sig for the sample application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back