Tonight it's all or nothing----Here's a sneak preview

Yup, all because you accidently started a feud in your contract battle royale promo!
I should be thanking you, to be honest :lmao:

:lmao:

If you are on the PPV, you deserve it. In all cases.

The thing is, we love when things like this feud kick off. That way, we don't have to conjure story lines out of our asses and try to make them work. This particular feud just worked well.

Lol, now we both made a name for ourselves, and we actually have something going here and can keep going after tonight hopefully :lmao:

You guys are going to shit your pants when you see what I have written for our match. I was marking out whilst writing it.

Nope. Although Phoenix will hopefully have something to show you guys later on.

Can't wait to see how the Main Event turns out, I'm hoping Harthan's part of the match brings a ton to the table, so the Triple Threat will outshine the main event.

That's for us to know and for you to find out Baller.

Ty: Too late, Holmes. The Elite X match I have written has stole the show. lol

That's for us to know and for you to find out Baller.

Ty: Too late, Holmes. The Elite X match I have written has stole the show. lol

Ah but you see the Triple Threat is only half done. I can only do so much with hardcore wrestling and still finished a damn fine match. Meanwhile, Harthan better be writing a god damn Greek epic for the Eurasian title part to go with my half.

what happened to my match lol?

well what i heard, and dont quote me on this one, is that you got attacked by little boogyman backstage before your match and are unable to compete.

sorry lee, didnt mean to spoil the surprise or anything :( was looking forward to it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back