• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tonight it's all or nothing----Here's a sneak preview

Yeah, that is the order for the PPV. I thought the Elite X would have been later on but this makes more sense.

No, Shane McMahon is going to turn on Triple H tonight and join Legacy. I know it.

Exactly, as I said, it makes sense where it is.

I never forgot your case this time Murray. I tried my best to do your feud justice, Frats. Hope you enjoy it.

It's Friday. What else do I have to do today?

I kinda want to join the e-fed but I just don't know if I'll have the time to do all my stuff or will remember when to. I don't really want to be a wrestler, either. Is there a way I could be a manager that hits people with a metal cane?

NO but you could join and do that to FalKon if you wish. I would have said someone else but he/she has banned him/herself from the Bar Room.

Exactly, as I said, it makes sense where it is.

I never forgot your case this time Murray. I tried my best to do your feud justice, Frats. Hope you enjoy it.

:thumbsup: cant wait for the show, your matches are always great dave so dont worry about it :D

Hmm! Lee will finish his match when he stops doing what Geordies do best... Drinking. He has informed me that he will be back about 11PM GMT. Dave Phoenix is finishing the video (featuring my voice) and will then finish his last match, which wont take too long and that just leaves Harthan, who has one match to finish. I would say around 2AM GMT. Something to that effect anyway.

It could be up earlier but I doubt it. I haven't heard from Harthan all day. He's the wildcard here.

Who knows though. Anyway, it will be there when you wake up anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back