• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tonight it's all or nothing----Here's a sneak preview

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Copeland: Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona where we're at the US Airways center. Welcome to one of the greatest sporting extravaganza’s of all time. Ladies and Gentlemen; Welcome to WZCW All or Nothing. You’ve joined me, Sebastian Copeland and my broadcast partner, Jack Cohen at ringside and Jack, have you ever experienced anything like this before?

Cohen: I have not, Seabass. These fans are absolutely up for it tonight and so are we.

Copeland: What an amazing show we have for you tonight, ladies and gentlemen! Scores will be settled, rivalries will come screeching to a halt and titles will be fiercely contested.

Cohen: Events like this are exactly the reason why all of us are wrestling fans and tonight we will show everyone that there is nothing better out there, than WZCW.

Copeland: Indeed, Jack. We have excellent matches on the way for you tonight, folks. The first match that is coming your way will be the six-man tag-team match:

AON-Opener.jpg

This match has some of the brightest new stars of WZCW included and some of the fiercest rivalries will come to a head in this match. This is especially true of Steel and De La Noche, who have been at loggerheads for weeks now. It all comes to a head tonight.

The next match we will have for you is:

AON-CelesteRush.jpg

Another hellacious feud between two of WZCW’s most dominating superstars comes to head here tonight. These two have been dying to get their hands on each other for weeks and tonight we get to see how it unfolds in only their second match together.

Following that:

AON-ZanderFrankie2.jpg

The stakes really could not be higher for these two men. Zander Young and Frankie Smith have been battling for months now and they finally have their reward for everything that they have put into the rivalry. The winner of this match will be guaranteed a shot at the Elite X Championship. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel is visible for these two and that light, could well be gold! Rest assured that both men will pour everything into this match and should be one for the ages.

After that match we have a grueling rivalry that is going to end here tonight:

AON-SpecialRef.jpg

This match will be a Hell of a match with so many variables for what can happen. Blade and Mr. Baller have been at each other’s throats for the last few weeks and haven’t allowed their opponent to rest on their laurels. Baller has been everywhere that Blade turns and Blade has matched him every step of the way. This whole thing took a step in a whole new direction though when Baller managed to turn Blade’s best friend Karnage against him. Karnage is the special guest referee tonight as the two men hope to end this feud once for all.

Following that we have what promises to be a fantastic and dangerous match for all the competitors involved:

AON-TagLadder.jpg

The Full House Dave’s put their Tag-Team Championships up against The Second Coming in a ladder match. After a long spell, the ladder match makes a return here tonight as one of the most bitter rivalries comes to a screeching halt, 20 feet above the ring. The belts will be suspended high above the ring as The Second Coming attempt to take the Tag Team Championships away from the Full House Daves. FHD’s have had other things on their minds lately, how will they fare tonight when they step into the ring against more than capable opponents?

And following that, ladies and gentlemen, we have a two-fall, triple threat match that will decide who walks away with All or Nothing:

AON-TripleThreat.jpg

Someone will walk away from All or Nothing with nothing tonight, Hell, two people could even walk away fro here with nothing as we play for all the marbles tonight, ladies and gentlemen. This feud has rumbled on and tonight we will have a very unique match to cap it all off. The first match will decide who will walk away from here as the EurAsian Champion as Ty Burna puts up his gold. We will then move into Mayhem rules as Showtime, David Cougar, puts up his Mayhem Championship against Ty Burna and Drake Callahan. Multiple feuds will collide and someone could lose it all.

Then. We have the main event of the evening:

AON-WorldTitle.jpg

This match is the match to end all matches as six men contest the World Heavyweight Championship in a six-pact challenge. Over time, each man will be eliminated as 6 of the most dominant men on the WZCW roster collide in one grueling match. One man will eventually stand tall over the others and be proclaimed the best in the business today.

I’m sure you will agree that we have a huge night ahead ladies and gentlemen. So without further ado, let’s get started.

It fucking is. Go read it in WrestleZone Championship Wrestling: All or Nothing later on and you will see.

yup it's based on promo work, you should put in an application

im actually looking forward to the mystery wzcw title opponent, not much talk has been on it. do we get a special promo video to give us a clue lol?

AON-Opener.jpg

This match has some of the brightest new stars of WZCW included and some of the fiercest rivalries will come to a head in this match. This is especially true of Steel and De La Noche, who have been at loggerheads for weeks now. It all comes to a head tonight.[/COLOR]

Holy sweetness...I can't wait for the show. I'll be reading from work :)

Sorry to disappoint you all...But it's not me.

I really have no clue who it is. So, I might be lying. Plausible deniability is my defense.

Lee will kill me for telling you this but it's cool. He might just kick my ass though.

It's Triple H.

Well then you can guess the outcome of the match already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back