Tonight Is A Great Night To Watch TV.........

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
There's a bunch of good stuff on TV tonight:

The Celebrity Apprentice Finale

The final episode of LOST, followed by Jimmy Kimmel Live, where the cast and producers discuss the final episode.

1 hour long Family Guy Star Wars parody episode

Western Conference Finals Game 3: Lakers VS Suns

WWE Over The Limit ppv

I'll probably be glued to the Lost finale, but I'll try my best to take a peak at everything else.

What will you be watching?

Not a big TV watcher, really, and I bought the last few PPVs. I'll probably stay up for the Over The Limit LD, though. I watched a movie yesterday, maybe I'll watch some TV shows on DVD today.

Lost and all things related. I'll order the ppv and watch it when I get home. Everything else I could care less about.

I'll watch Over The Limit and tape Lost. Yes tape, as in a VHS tape with a VCR.

It's been a long time since I've used a VHS or VCR....a long time. My VCR stopped working a while back, and I didn't feel like buying the DVD/VCR player combo, so I just settled with a regular DVD player instead.

I've enjoyed Apprentice all season long.

I'm as surprised as all of you.

I'll give Lost a try one of these days, but won't bother if I haven't started from the first episode.

Give her hell, Bret. You know... her. Whoever she is.

Bret Michaels return will be one of the most emotional moments of my lifetime. Hopefully Annie Duke isn't there. That cunt.

I will probably watch Over the Limit and read the nba results and watch the family guy epsode somtime this week on hulu.

Do it Coco.

I haven't watched the apprentice. Like ever. It doesn't interest me for whatever reasons. I would fuck Cyndi Lauper though. Still.

I kind of lost interest in The Apprentice when Maria was fired, but if Bret is to return tonight, then I'll have to take time away from Lost to see that moment.

Is Breaking bad good? I've started Oz and it's awesome so far but I'm going to need two shows while I'm out of action after surgery.

This is why the DVR may be the greatest invention ever.

I'll be working though. First thing I'll watch when I get home will undoubtedly be the Lost finale though.

Won't be watching anything tonight. I've decided that instead of getting stressed over the Lost streams that will no doubt be taken down and cause me to put my fist through my screen, I'm going to watch it tomorrow morning. That means from 2am this morning when it starts the laptop has got to go off, otherwise I'm certain to come across some fucker spoiling it for me.

Won't be watching anything tonight. I've decided that instead of getting stressed over the Lost streams that will no doubt be taken down and cause me to put my fist through my screen, I'm going to watch it tomorrow morning. That means from 2am this morning when it starts the laptop has got to go off, otherwise I'm certain to come across some fucker spoiling it for me.

I don't blame you. Tonight's episode is sure to be epic, and it would suck if someone ruined the thrill ride for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back