TNA's pay per view and show names lame and amateurish? Fan naming ideas!!

worst ppv names ever first of all the final solution what were you thinking that's just f'ed up second TNA has perfectly good ppv names unlike the WWE. this is why i think people should think before they start posting stuff it makes them look like a ******

Here is my list:
I. Devi station

This name makes even the slightest sense, um, how?

II. Annihilation

Cheesy, sounds like a cheap budget short horror movie made by two teenagers in Montana. It could work, I suppose. No worse than Hell in a Cell.

III. Legacy or Bust (an aging stars last chance, a young guy's only window of opportunity perhaps, anything is possible on this night, rles and tradition put aside)

And TNA Wrestling, with sponsers Stacker Energy, present....Legacy or Bust!

Yeah, I know, that sounds completely horrible.

IIII.hardcore havoc (no dq matches primarily)

Decent.

V. pain games (Kinda like the show battle dome)

Pain games? Really?

VI. blood drive (alternate name for Hardcore Justice)

Blood Drive is not a pay-per0view name. Blood Drive is what the NHS does at my school.

VII. slam jam

Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny called: They want the lame rip-off of their movie that sounds more like the slogan for the Canaiden National Basketball League's Slam Dunk contest than a wrestling pay-per-view back.

VIII. September to Remember (a play on ECW's december to remember, i was born on the 18th)

December to Dismember. November to Remember. Hey you have the same birthday as me. And look-e there, my IQ just dropped 20 points.

IX. gold rush (all titles on line)

Thanks for blatantly ripping off the #1 contender's tournament that the WWE had in 2005. The lawyers at Titan Towers will soon be calling with your lawsuit. Enjoy.

X. the show down

And now whoever owns the right to the Showdown: Legends of Wrestling video game will be calling with their lawsuit. Boy, you're just on a roll today aren't you.

XI. Too ЯAdikal (experimental concepts practiced)

No.

XII. holy $%@* (x division type matches)

Uhh....yeah. If you honestly believe you can market this name and that it's better than any name out there right now in any company, then join me in about 3 years when you hit puberty or the doctor's let you take off your helmet. We can then talk about a little thing called common sense.

XIII. genocide

You mean the systematic execution of a race or people? That genocide? Sounds kind of violent. This PPV wouldn't get many buys in Rwanda, I'd bet.

XIV. hardcore holocaust (no holds barred, death matches, etc.)

Yet Hardcore Justice is bad?

seasons beatings (Christmas time ppv)

Ho, Ho, Fucking Ho, what a crock of shit....

XV. Winter War (play on the name of a historical conflict, colder months pay per view)

XVI. Game Over!

Thread over. Please?

XVII. Whiplash

I hope it upon you.

XVIII. Uprising

It's...actually...good? Wow, who would thought?

XIX. Best of the Best Fest

Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jercho? I thought they worked for WWE?

XX. Mega Clash

Mega-Fail

XXI. Tap Out! (submissions only, i quit ppv)

Third lawsuit this thread. You are doing well, my friend.

XXII. the Chopping Block

Put your hands on it, so you can never type again?

XXIII. The Final Solution (could be used to rap up this ECW storyline)

Yeah I can see it now.

Main Event: EV 2.o vs. The Third Reich in Letha Lockdown. When did Adolf Hitler and Heinreich Himmler start booking TNA?

XXIV. Xtreme Xmas

Krazy Kwanzaa? Hardcore Hanukkah?

XXV. This is Awesome

Yeah, because stupid smarky chants make such great PPV names :rolleyes:

XXVI. Shut Up and Wrestler (the latter too are more fun pay per views, kinda like In Your House, they are best described as supercards that are televised. Wil have roman numerals)

XXVII. Massive Disturbance.

You are reading my mind buddy.

Is this dude trying to start a Nazi fed? Cause I will pay good money to see white trash mash flesh.

Gold Rush has already been used by the WWE as well, Gold Rush Tournament, Edge winning, Lita/Edge/Kane thing that led to Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy thing

Also had that awesome HBK Vs. Shelton Benjamin match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back