• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA=WWE rejects? HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
To those of you that call TNA the bin of the WWE because they have some wrestlers that used to fight in WWE, think about this:

WWE's TNA midcard rejects:
Shannon Moore. Formerly Prince of Punk Shannon Moore. He's now one of the top wrestlers on WWECW, and he was nothing more than a TNA midcarder.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick: Two more TNA midcarders who are now holding a belt in WWE!!!!!!!

Jeff Hardy: Another TNA reject that was nothing more than a midcarder when TNA got rid of him (That's right, they got rid of him. That's a real reject, not like Christian who left WWE on his own.)

Kid Kash: Another TNA midcarder who was fired and then went to WWE and won gold (specifically Cruiserweight gold).

Sabu: Anothe TNA midcarder that is now on top of a WWE brand. He's basically one of ECW biggest wre...extremists when he couldn't even get a title match in TNA.

Tony Mamaluke: Another TNA reject in ECW.

Now, most of those guys I mentioned are receiving huge pushes in the WWE while they were getting no attention in TNA. Same thing goes for Christian. Does this mean that simply because they received no attention in a certain company that they're any worse of wrestlers because of it? No. Does it mean that because WWE released the outlaws that they're still not one of the best tag teams of all time (Same goes for the Dudleys). Just because WWE didn't pay attention to Rhino, does that mean that he's not possibly one of the best wrestlers to ever come out of ECW. Bret Hart was a reject of WWF at one time, did that make him any worse? Does that mean he wasn't the excellence of execution any more? No! Just because of what one company thinks of someone isn't good, that doesn't mean they're not good.

I think I'm going to catch a lot of heat for saying this, but TNA has to be without a shadow of a doubt the WCW of this generation. They're gaining momentum, but it's all on name recognition. They have Christian, Christy Hemme, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett - who is without a shadow of a doubt the Triple H of TNA (meaning the championship always works its way back to him), Sting, and now Kurt Angle (seethes inwardly). I won't deny that TNA has some great homegrown talent. I think The Phenomenal One AJ Styles is just that. And Samoa Joe is just incredible, and I've been following K-Dawg since WCW. But let's face it. TNA has a tendency to bring up the guys that Vince got rid of. This signing of Kurt Angle just proves it. It's brilliant to sign a main-eventer from another company, but how can you pride yourself on being anti-WWE when half of your roster are people who were released or opted to jump ship from that company?

punkydiva17 said:
I think I'm going to catch a lot of heat for saying this, but TNA has to be without a shadow of a doubt the WCW of this generation. They're gaining momentum, but it's all on name recognition. They have Christian, Christy Hemme, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett - who is without a shadow of a doubt the Triple H of TNA (meaning the championship always works its way back to him), Sting, and now Kurt Angle (seethes inwardly). I won't deny that TNA has some great homegrown talent. I think The Phenomenal One AJ Styles is just that. And Samoa Joe is just incredible, and I've been following K-Dawg since WCW. But let's face it. TNA has a tendency to bring up the guys that Vince got rid of. This signing of Kurt Angle just proves it. It's brilliant to sign a main-eventer from another company, but how can you pride yourself on being anti-WWE when half of your roster are people who were released or opted to jump ship from that company?
You just answered your own question. The people who left WWE are anti-wwe. And don't say that TNA is all WWE rejects, because Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Kid Kash, CM Punk all held title in WWE after leaving TNA. And Jeff Hardy and Shanon Moore and Sabu aren't far from holding a title in WWE either. So, yeah, all wrestling promotions steal other wrestlers, but that doesn't take away from their ability. Bret Hart left WWE, does that mean that he's a bad wrestler? If you say yes to that question you should never watch wrestling ever again.

DeathIsARight said:
Stop baiting WWE fans. Just knock it off, this has gotten old!
If you don't want to talk about TNA and hate it so much without giving it a chance, then just stay off the TNA threads and stick to the WWE threads and complain about how McMahon puts out horrible shows. Then come back here only to talk about how WWE is superior.

Shut down. By the way, TNA fan's getting on their high horse? TNA fans just back up their arguments with facts. TNA offers a major announcement and they give a new time slot and Kurt Angle. WWE offers a major surprise and they give the lights being out at the beginning of the show. Wow! TNA sees the fans are growing restless of the storylines, so they bring in Vince Russo to shake things up. WWE sees fans are growing restless of the Edge v. Cena feud so they keep them in a feud for nearly a year now. TNA pushes their top young talent like LAX or Chris Sabin by giving them title matches. WWE would rather put Vince McMahon in a match with two veterans than push their top talent.

WWE fans are the one's who get on their high horse after baiting TNA fans. EX: The thread entitled:TNA=The Bin of the WWE. What about people like you coming over on the TNA threads only to argue about how WWE is superior. Or, people calling the entire roster of TNA "WWE rejects." Get my point?

Ive been out of the picture for awhile about the whole TNA branch but since when Sabu was in TNA?

iamwrestling said:
Sabu: Anothe TNA midcarder that is now on top of a WWE brand. He's basically one of ECW biggest wre...extremists when he couldn't even get a title match in TNA.

Sabu was never under contract with TNA. He was paid by appearance. Basicly they paid him to come in and be a glorified jobber. While he was still working and jobbing in TNA he was signing merchendise contracts with WWE. Plus Sabu was one of ECW's top stars before he took money over a TNA Contract.

;)

Hatchet437 said:
Ive been out of the picture for awhile about the whole TNA branch but since when Sabu was in TNA?

He was there from August last year through to April this year. He had also been with TNA from time to time since 2003. He made a few appearnaces here and there for two years and was a regular in 2005/2006 between the months listed above.

Also he was very close to signing with TNA over the new ECW, as both were offering him $70 000. TNA also would allow him to wrestle elsewhere, however, at the same time signing with the WWE has huge potential to make money through more merchandise sales. So in the end he opted for the WWE.

you act as if wwf never had a record of stealing other wrestlers lol..almost every guy they had in the 80's came from the awa. in the 90's they stole many such as lex luger, ron simmons, kevin nash, brian pillman, the giant and so many more. so if your gonna diss tna for using old wwe talent then diss wwe for building everything they have on the backs and creations of other organizations.

then when you get to be in your 30's like me and you've "seen it all" in wrestling you'll see that wrestlers always come from, go to and bounce around from place to place.

mysticx0 said:
you act as if wwf never had a record of stealing other wrestlers lol..almost every guy they had in the 80's came from the awa. in the 90's they stole many such as lex luger, ron simmons, kevin nash, brian pillman, the giant and so many more. so if your gonna diss tna for using old wwe talent then diss wwe for building everything they have on the backs and creations of other organizations.

then when you get to be in your 30's like me and you've "seen it all" in wrestling you'll see that wrestlers always come from, go to and bounce around from place to place.

Thats because AWA merged with WWF.

i think the gagne family would have a different say about that...vince robbed them blind for tito, martel, hogan, rockers and many many more. awa went out of business and vince bought it. thats hardly a merge.

mysticx0 said:
i think the gagne family would have a different say about that...vince robbed them blind for tito, martel, hogan, rockers and many many more. awa went out of business and vince bought it. thats hardly a merge.

Gagne couldn't compete with the WWF and NWA, most just choose to leave. Some to WWF and some to NWA before it was WCW.

You know what all this WWE Vs. TNA is really gettin' on my tits....... I have my Favorite and i have my least Favorie........ Both Companies make fucked up decisions its tha only way they grow.......... Why bother all this TNA Vs. WWE if you dont like tha opposite company dont talk about them leave it for people who has somethin' positive....... I can see so many threads like this and i dont see tha point........ Football, Basket Ball, American Football, Rugby etc........ Have players leave or let them go all tha time doesnt mean there rejects when they go else where......... Every Wrestling company in tha world has there far share of so called rejects........ So what.......... At tha end of tha days if you like Storylines and characters go watch WWE.......... If you like good Wrestling the go watch TNA.......... If you like both then watch both fuckin' companies then and come here and disscuss what goes down in there shows....... Instead of comin' here and bitchin' about why there so different...... Cause its jus' gonna cause a Divide in wrestling fans........ At tha end of day its Wrestling........ If your a real Wrestling fans then you should support every single company....

Okay, well...London & Kendrick are tremendous talents and it was an atrocity that they were merely midcarders on TNA. As much as I like TNA, London & Kendrick are truly TNA's loss. They could've been fascinating X-Division talents.

Fact is, there is nothing wrong with picking up what was left behind by another company. Perhaps you can utilize them in a different way and it always brings in some interest. Imagine if you were running a sports team and some once dominant athlete - two or three years away from retiring - is released by his old team to stay under the cap. Would it not be a wise move to pick him up? The wrestling world works the same way...

I don't think that WWE has a habit of picking of TNA rejects and vice versa. Free agents are free agents and - as long as you're a quality wrestler (Angle, Christian, Rhyno, Hardy London & Kendrick, etc.) - then there's absolutely nothing wrong with offering a contract

Everyone you mentioned went from WWE, to TNA, and back to WWE. So theyve been rejected by both companies.

Except Sabu did lots of different stuff before jumping from TNA to WWE to get back in ECW. Christian jumped from WWE to TNA, same pretty much as Angle. I dont consider either of those 3 guys rejects in any way.

Yeah I think that Shaquille O'Neal and Terrel Owens are rejects. Come on are you ******s fkn serious?

Calling Rhino and Christian rejects was enough of a stretch, now you're actually daring to call Angle a reject. You little bitches gotta take that shit home. Hating on TNA coz we're a sexy, hot to death 18 year old bitch with big titties and the WWE is an old shrivelled dick having 80 year old man on life support. Envy is a horrible thing.

attila said:
Yeah I think that Shaquille O'Neal and Terrel Owens are rejects. Come on are you ******s fkn serious?

Calling Rhino and Christian rejects was enough of a stretch, now you're actually daring to call Angle a reject. You little bitches gotta take that shit home. Hating on TNA coz we're a sexy, hot to death 18 year old bitch with big titties and the WWE is an old shrivelled dick having 80 year old man on life support. Envy is a horrible thing.

AMEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back