TNA wrestlers to WWE

Would Robert Roode make it in WWE?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Now i see a lot of threads about wwe stars heading to tna and which ones should make the switch.

Here i want to talk about TNA stars heading to WWE, i no for a fact there are at least 5 wrestlers from tna that can make it in the "E".

The one wrestler i think can make it big time and i always wish vince signs him,the mans name is Roode, Robert Roode, i think he is an amazing talent in tna and could become a big star in wwe. He's 33, but i think he could be something big, i know he's not related to Rick Rude, but i see him taking his gimmick, simply ravishing, he's got the looks, he can damn wrestle and i thin his mic work is good.

So there you have it, one wrestler that i think wwe should sign, i know there are more, so lets hear them!!

Roode COULD make it in WWE, probably an upper midcarder. If ECW was still around, a run or two as ECW Champ too. But in my opinion there is only one guy that could really make it in WWE, that man is Samoa Joe. He as everything to make Vince drool, even for a man his size. He has power, he has agility, he has mic skills, and most importantly you can market the hell out of him.

I Tthink WWE would dominate TNA if they were to sign Aj Styles and/or Christopher Daniels, okay dominate even more because so far they are dominating, but it would seal TNA's fate as just another WCW fate, just imagine Cm Punk vs Aj Styles or Daniel Bryan vs Aj

I can definately see him in the WWE as the new heelish Triple H, it's obvious WWE lacks any good heels. The other TNA talent that show go to WWE is Samoa Joe, he is just wasting away in TNA....WWE is bringing back submissions anyway, Tyson Kidd on RAW with Sharpshooter, Dolph's sleeper hold, Samoa Joe would fit right in and can fued with CM Punk and Big Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back