Mr. McMahon vs. Tsuruta

• Mr. McMahon

• Jumbo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region in the six sided ring from Winnipeg, MB.

#27. Vince McMahon
vince-mcmahon.jpg

vs.

#37 Jumbo Tsuruta
tsuruta.jpg

Jumbo and there's no argument at all. He's one of the best wrestlers of all time, while Vince is a promoter that pretends to wrestle. In TNA Vince would be hated anyway so he'd be booed out of the country. Jumbo kills him with ease, not wanting to put up with Vince's bad fake offense.

I don't think it'll be a squash, as Vince will do anything he can to cheat, but this isn't his company, and not his ring. He's also not the most loved man in Canada. Jumbo will win, but only after an uphill climb over the Chairman.

I expect McMahon Family and Co. to interfere adn as metioned before Vince will do anyhting to win but all in all I think McMahon's gonna lose after a back and forth match. Also Vince is the most hated man next to maybe Earl Hebner in Canada among Pro Wrestling Fans, he screwed their hero bret Hart and continued on with over the edge after Owen Hart's death so yeah Vince doesn't have the fa.ns on his side

As seen with most Vince matches, somebody will try to interfere on his behalf- Shane, a crooked referee. All that wouldn't matter as Tsuruta would beat the hell out of him for the 1-2-3.

Vince McMahon has won very few matches in his career, and even fewer of them have been clean. This match is in a TNA ring in Canada, so the crowd would be behind anyone in their droves against him, and he's against a real legend here.

Jumbo would quite easily dispatch of McMahon, completely overpowering him with his much superior strength. Tsuruta wins quite comfortably.

Vince McMahon, easily. While he's not got many wins over the years. Just look at the list of people he's lost to. I won't do an actual list. But think of most of the biggest stars in wrestling, and McMahon has come up short against most of them. No shame in that. It's not like Austin or The Rock didn't give it all they had to beat him.

And a man in his 50's no less. How spectacular could he have been in his 30's?

If this were based on influence, well obviously Vince wins, but that isn't the case. Vince is in no mans land. 1. He's in Canada, and his ear drums would probably rupture from the amount of you screwed Bret chants he would receive. 2. He' in a six sided ring. He'd probably stand there and bitch about how repulsive the ring is or some hypocritical shit like that. Then Vince would turn around, get bitch slapped by Tsuruta, and find himself flying back to Stamford.

Vince will pull out all the stops, interference, wrestlers coming out from under the ring, forcing the ref to make a quick count. Dont under estimate Vince he can take a beating as hes shown over the years I just think one of the three things i mentioned will help decide the match and give Vince the match.

Anyone that votes Vince in this thing should take themselves outside slap themselves and stop saying that they know about wrestling. Jumbo Tsuruta is one of the biggest legends in Wrestling, In Japan he would be ranked 4th on that list. consider that all of the men above him on that list rank Hogan or Higher in terms of Popularity, Jumbo is one of those guys that worked extremely well, former Sumo, he can push his weight and the opponents weight around in the ring, stiff as anything, and could probably adapt fairly quickly to the 6 sided ring.

I think Jumbo wins it here.Vince will try and do as much as possible but at the end he will lose.If earl hebner is the referee,then he could always fast count since he might still be bitter about getting released.But Jumbo will win here.

Jumbo and there's no argument at all. He's one of the best wrestlers of all time, while Vince is a promoter that pretends to wrestle. In TNA Vince would be hated anyway so he'd be booed out of the country. Jumbo kills him with ease, not wanting to put up with Vince's bad fake offense.

How is this a bad thing for Vince? He LIVES for the crowd booing him, being called a jackass. The more heat he gets, the better he will perform. I'm not saying he would win, I know nothing of his opponent so I'm leaving this one for people who know what they're talking about, but that arguement against Vince means nothing.

Vince in TNA? Well that's just interesting. He's definately not getting the crowd behind him.

Now, point me to a match where Vince won against a credible opponent without 4 other guys and a chair/sledgehammer? None, yeah I thought not.

Now, I don't know much about Japanese wrestling, but I do know that for that guy to have two belts, he has to have one at least two belts? Yes? Now Japanese being more real than America... I have to assume he beat two men by himself to get them.

Now, that being thought through, Mr Jumbo beats Mr McMahon... easily

Are people ******ed or something, A legend vs. A part time Wrestler and people are voting for the part time wrestler, this is TNA this is a part of, different ring and he isn't allowed to have anyone come out to help him, it is a part of the rules of the tournament, so anyone saying that he will have help is [size = 10]wrong[/size] no help allowed, standard match, Tsuruta-san wins this fairly easily. So don't be a cock, vote properly and see that Jumbo Tsuruta gets the credit he deserves.

I think vince would win because of the simple fact that he would cheat. He would bribe the referee or get somebody to interfere and cost Jumbo Tsuruta the match

WTF, Vince isn't the Million Dollar Man. And Interference is not a factor in these tournament matches. . Jumbo Tsuruta is twice the wrestler that many of the wrestlers that are considered good now are. So a Vince McMahon that can't get any interference to occur in a foreign ring for him is going to win against a true legend? not bloody fucking likely.

Blah, blah, blah. Who is Tsuruta in comparison to The Rock & Austin. The Japanese wrestling industry is dying. It won't be long before the careers of Kenta Kobashi & others will be worth shit. A NOAH title is worthless if there's no NOAH promotion. Yet Vince McMahon is a part time wrestler, and he still can take it to the biggest names in the business. A full time Vince would be unstoppable.

Gotta go with Jumbo here. Vince will do what he can to win, but he has too many things to overcome. He is in Canada, in a TNA ring, and against a legend. Jumbo has this one in the bag.

Vince never gets the best of a legend, and these seem to be the only wrestlers that he'll come to the ring as a performer for. As a wrestler, McMahon is nothing more than a jobber to the stars. And, Jumbo Tsuruta is most definitely a star. Besides Hogan, Austin, and Flair, I don't McMahon has ever faced better. So, Tsuruta FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back