Ted DiBiase vs. The Barbarian

• $$$$$$$

• The Barbarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region in the six sided ring, from Winnipeg, MB.

#6. The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
ted-dibiase.jpg

vs.

#59. The Barbarian
1barb.jpg

DiBiase easily. More than likely Barbarian has a manager as he did more often than not. In this case, money will talk and DiBiase gets an easy win without taking off his suit.

DiBiase will get the win. He'll use Virgil to create some distractions, and use his heel tactics to his advantage. He's one of the greatest heels of all-time, and shouldn't be close to elimination until a showdown with Jericho.

The Million Dollar Dream will end the first, of what should be, many wins for DiBiase.

Dibiase everyone has their price even a barbarian so I see Barbarian lies down for dibiase if that doesn't work Virgil creates a distraction then the Million Dollar Dream is locked in and Barbarian wishes he took the money

Di Biase, simply because he was better. The Barbarian was much better in a tag team, and his impressive brute strength wouldn't be enough to overcome Di Biase's intelligence.

Di Biase wins this one, but not that easily. I'm reluctant to use the money argument, because otherwise it's hard to ever vote against him. He wouldn't need it here anyway.

Dibiase has intelligence. But that didn't do him much good when he was feuding with the Natural Disasters now did it. So you can eliminate how smart he is. He was proven to be a fool on many an occasion. So it's strength vs. money. I for one think The Barbarian has morals. He says no to the money and he squashes Dibiase.

You heard it here first.

DiBiase was one of the best heels of the last twenty years. He took the role that piper vacated and did very well with it. The guy was a constant threat with every main eventer during the hey day of the WWF. Sure, he didn't have the title reigns to back it up, but the title wasn't thrown around like it is today. Barbarian accomplished nothing in the tag ranks along with the singles ranks, so Dibiase cruises easily.

Million Dollar Man FTW!!!! DiBiase would be able to overcome Barbarian's strength. Whether it is a distraction with Virgil or spending a little cash to get Barbarian out of the way. DiBiase, the greatest heel of all time, would lock in the Million Dollar Dream and lull this Barbarian into hibernation!

Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man. Doers he even need to take off his suit? Will the Barbarian just lay down and take the money? I think so as DiBease proves that money talks.

Dibiase has intelligence. But that didn't do him much good when he was feuding with the Natural Disasters now did it. So you can eliminate how smart he is. He was proven to be a fool on many an occasion. So it's strength vs. money. I for one think The Barbarian has morals. He says no to the money and he squashes Dibiase.

You heard it here first.

I'm with Jake on this one. DiBiase never fared well with super heavyweights or big, burly men. Also, how come it always seems that Dibiase only got the better of minorities during his time in the WWF (whether it be Sapphire, Virgil, or Nikolai Volkoff)?

Yes, The Barbarian would win, as he's white and he would say no to money. Now, if DiBiase could offer him womenfolk, turkey legs, and mead, this might be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back