TNA UK Tour 2009

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Who's going this time around?

I'm at Wembley Arena for the 24th. It's the first show I have gone to and I'm so psyched for it, especially as the tour last year got so many rave reviews.

I'm going with two mates so it should at least a very decent night out.

But this time, I'll be able to see him land. Can't promise I'll cheer though. I generally observe quite quietly. Largely because all the goth kids are the ones making noise and I don't want to be tied in with them.

... Wha?

Seriously, you've confused me there. But, to answer your earlier question, the one that wasn't full of 18th century wording, no, I am not going to Wembley. We've got a nice enough arena right here in Birmingham, the NIA, and I'm going there. I might be doing Wembley in June though, depends whether Blues make automatic promotion or whether we have to face the play-offs.

I agree, I was saying that we were in the Midlands. I know we're not the Midlands itself. Hell, I'm not in Birmingham right now, but I am in the Midlands. East Midlands, to be exact.

Snap, but I've never refered to myself as being in or from the Midlands. Just the same as I don't refer to Flamboy being up North, or Sam being down South.

It's spelt with an ie. Brummie. Fool.

And again, technically I wasn't referring to myself as being from the Midlands, I was simply saying that that is the area in which Birmingham is located. I don't consider myself to be a midlander, I consider myself a Brummie.

I for one, aren't going to attend.

Mainly because 1) I don't want to, and 2) I didn't even know they had a tour.. because I don't watch TNA.

TNA's prices are just too damn high for tix. I almost paid 50 dollars for a ticket in the back of an arena to see them. For an SD house show last night I paid 41 and was about 30 rows back but could see everything.

I've got decent enough seats. I scoped them out when I went to see Oasis. I made sure they weren't ringside; I couldn't see shit last time. This show will be worse, but I'll see more. I hear Matt Morgan is here. I could cry. Dude is not welcome in my country.

Least AJ, Angle and Shelley are on the card. Sabin must feel left out.

Edit: Oh, and Beer Money. Still heavily disappointed that I don't get to see LAX. Couldn't care less about Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back