• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA UK Tour 2010

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Team 3D vs Morgan / Hernandez - Tag team tables match
Lashley/ Joe - I quit
British Invasion vs Beer Money - Flag Match
World Elite vs Beer Money & MCMG - 8 man gauntlet
AJ/Daniels/Joe/Angle - 4 way ladder match
Amazing Red/Pope/MCMG/Daniels/Suicide - Ultimate X

This tour has been advertised with the following match already advertised, which is a good start as didnt happen last year. This also guarantees that the matches wont be repeated which happened last year.

I think this could be stunning. The last two are potential show stealers and im lucky enough to be going to the last one (Wembley).

Who's going?

I doubt these are the main events, but each night of the tour is having a gimmick attached. I still think the main event will be something like AJ vs Angle etc.

I'd go to the Bournemouth one if I could but it's just too far for me. The Wembley one is a special trip up that way with some mates. Last year was so awesome, that we were never going to miss out this time.

Does anybody know if any of the new stars will be on the uk tour like jeff hardy, ric flair etc?, also will hogan be there? it would make perfect sense to bring hogan over and promote tna in the uk.

I might still be able to buy my mate's spare ticket off him for the Manchester, UK show.

That one looks to be a great card. You'd go just for that ladder match even! Saying that, if I was there, I'd probably sit through the match worrying that they'll injure their main eventers at a house show with that booking! Fun to watch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back