• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA tour the UK!!!

I missed AJ Styles versus Kurt Angle? Oh, for the love of Jesus Christ, I fucking knew I should have gone to this show. The last thing I needed from TNA was to see an AJ Styles/Kurt Angle match live. I'd seen LAX. I'd seen Hernandez dive clean out the ring. I'd seen Kurt Angle do a moonsault. This was all I needed and I missed it.

I've been a fool. Oh well, next year.

Now TNA - we've supplied record-breaking attendance for your shows, would it kill you to toss us a pay-per-view? Nothing big. It can be one of the nine that I don't know the name of.

Sam, I thought of all people that you would be there.

Dixie didnt even mention a PPV or an Impact taping this year but surely it has to happen. The money they make from these events must be more than anywhere else. That was disappointing. She only really praised the fans and set up the main event.

Oh and they put over Bravo loads so any change to BT Vision would be a surprise.

Oh and Angle's entrance pop was epic.

The success of this tour will hopefully tell the company that the UK market is where they are most likely to be able to score a victory over the WWE. TNA is already on a more exposed channel, and they need to figure out a way of getting their PPVs on UK television. Further down the line they could actually hold a PPV here, which would go down very well. This tour has been well received, and by having a Welsh man win a title in Wales is always going to help to get people in next time they come. Some of the match choices have been a little odd, but most people seem to have gone home happy, which is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back