tna stars and wwe stars jumping ship

rvdfan3

Dark Match Winner
r-truth,christian and gail kim for wwe and trevor murdoch paul london and bobby lashley for tna whos next to jump ship? whether you are an wwe die hard or an tna action junkie let the discussion begin.

I know i have said this before but I really think that kane should jump ship to tna. theres nothing more kane can really do in wwe and i feel his character is becoming stale and nothing new is going to go for him any time soon. If he would jump to tna that would give him a chance to be in the main event and not be a mid card like he has been for god knows how long and it might freshen up his character. could you see mem vs kane bring out the real monster in tna! If kane did jump ship which i dont think would happen but it would be nice they could do a sting stalker type thing like in the old wcw days.

yeah cause kane only got 1 wwe title runin his 10+ wwe carrer so unless he gets pushed bye bye kane

Sting needs to be in the WWE. It's perfect. Sting is nearing retirement and a half asssed feud with Undertaker would be EPIC! As far as a WWE star jumping to TNA? A man who would shift some serious momentum would be CM PUNK! Punk v/s AJ Styles, a rematch of the classic rivalry with Fat Joe, and Angle, AND STING!

Another person who would benefit from a jump would be Chris Jericho! Hear me out. His return to the WWE was botched. If they kept it under wraps, serious implications could be had for TNA. It'd be a HUGE.

At this point I think the only real star that should jump, and have any kind of impact should be Matt Morgan. Morgan was in the WWE before. He wasn't much there, but repackaging him all over again could be nice. The fans may be able to forget that he is the stuttering john that the WWE had him play. It has been long enough, I think. His return if played right could be decent.

I think WWE dropped the ball when they let Matt Morgan go!!

I think, even though I am not a huge fan of his, Samoa Joe would be a better fit in WWE than in TNA. But, WWE would probably bury him.

I would also like to see Daniels in WWE.

kurt angle would proballey be the safest pick for jumping ship in 2009 with his marriage over and karen angle not holding him back in tna he should return.

I think Jeff Hardy is the next to jump ship. His contract runs out in July I believe. Many of the writers on this site think he's as good as gone from the WWE to spend more time on other pursuits. TNA would allow him the time and still give him some wrestling time. He'll have no 90 day no compete clause cause the contract runs out, so he could be wrestling in TNA as soon as August.

Kurt Angle is likely going to return to the WWE before his career is over, but I believe Hardy's contract runs out first so i'm going with him.

The most likely thing to happen, Angle back to the WWE. Yeah, really. Other than that, I see some of the Knockouts moving to the WWE. The rest, the WWE don't care about (besides Sting & a few). Too right, they're shit.

I could very easily see The Brian Kendrick making a decent impact (no pun intended) on the X Division, and it's obvious he's not going to amount to shit now that he's on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back