• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA shreading WWE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tna sucks lol i have no repect for a company that has a reverse ladder match and to make it worse if u get pinned or sumit ur out 4 2minutes wow lol and it has all the wcw or wwe rejects that couldnt get much more then a us title shot or ic title shot so no wonder y every1 leaves to go to tna so they can go win the nwa title lose it 2 jarret the next month. since he couldnt get a title shot lol remeber wen he lost the ic belt to chyna wow wut a guy to have has the nwa champ wow

^lol....Funny..You obviously no nothing about TNA and never watched one episode.Dude you are so dumb.TNA has a KOTM match because its awesome.Its way different then what you get in the WWE.Actually TNA is doing better than WWE wrestling wise with the X division.Have you ever seen the KOTM or do you just copy what people wrote.THE ULTIMATE X MATCH!This match is one of the greatest specialty matches in TNA...It tests the strenghth and skill of an X division star.Some wrestlers in WWE wouldn't dare to enter that match with a X divsion star.Also Rhyno has challenged anyone to an open challenge match but what happens...WWE are scared because they know TNA will bust them up.Have you seen promos by Rhyno lately.TNA takes WWE stars and WCW and even ECW stars and make them big when they were to be jobbers or something in WWE.And actually Jeff Jarett is like Triple H.A survivor when it comes to title matches both have their own signature matches.So if you want to talk about people giving the title to JJ then how much times have Triple H stolen title victories from people.

It's like this...you don't walk by a construction site thats not finished and say "that building looks like shit"...when the building is complete you can look and say "hey look at the new building".

Basically TNA is still trying to figure out what works and are slowly developing there own brand and identity. With the mediocrity of WWE lately its good to see that theres an alternative that is pursuing different ideas.

i like tna, but i'm tired of all the ex-wwe/wcw wrestlers jumping over there and crying about how they were misused in wwe. cry me a river. i liked tna when they first started out, minus jarrett of course.

TNA good but there over paying all there talent and all the old wwe wcw ecw starts are gettin fat..there gonna go down because they dont have the funds

ShaneRamlall said:
Also Rhyno has challenged anyone to an open challenge match but what happens...WWE are scared because they know TNA will bust them up.Have you seen promos by Rhyno lately.
i'm sure they're shaking in their boots. calling out another company is the lamest thing ever.
TNA takes WWE stars and WCW and even ECW stars and make them big when they were to be jobbers or something in WWE.
"or something" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back