Who

• Big Rob

• Creepy Orlando

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
So over the last few weeks OJ has been generally creepy while Terry has been around, including spraying himself with white liquid, wrapping himself in caution tape, and sexually harassing a cardboard cutout of Terry. And you know what? He's been one of the most entertaining parts of TNA, even though he's pretty terrible on the mic.

Quite shocking to see the Global Title on PPV, as I assumed it was misplaced months ago and they just forgot about this. It has to be Terry retaining though. He's sorta been built up as what may eventually be a top face, and a top face doesn't lose to Orlando Jordan. Hopefully they keep this short, sweet, and sexy.

I think Orlando Jordan is going over in this match. He's TNA's "Wild Card" and he'll probably cheat some how, like by giving Rob a "facial" with his bottle of white cream. It is pretty well known that Eric Bischoff loves OJ and TNA has been trying to get Jordan over since he arrived(win over Samoa Joe, O-Zone segments, etc...). Orlando Jordan isn't the greatest thing ever, but I find him more entertaining than "The Freak" Rob Terry. Terry just seems like a big klutzy goof to me, not the badass monster TNA is trying to make him into.

I think Rob should go over. If they had someone work with him off screen thad be great because that can make it a hell of a lot better. But Rob is improoving.

There was a time where I couldn't stand Terry, but he's grown on me over the past couple of months. I fully expect Terry to retain here because I just can't see Jordan winning the title in this match. Jordan can be creepy, but there are times where I find some of his segments to be entertaining.

Terry is being built up as one of TNA's top guys, and that's one of the main reasons why I can't see him losing here. Terry will win in this freak VS freak battle.

Rob Terry should get the win here, he is being built up as a real big man, although he hits 5 moves a match, he can actually wrestle, and his reign has actually been decent. I have enjoyed it

I think we all know who can wrestle curcles around who in this match, but that's for another thread. Rob Terry is over at the moment, with no end in sight. There's no way I see him losing this match. However, I don't see a 1,2,3 decision either. OJ will get himself dq'ed by some means, and should lead to an interesting feud.

Rob Terry without a doubt will win. Big Rob has been on a roll as of late and I really don't think Orlando Jordan was brought in to be a top guy in the company. OJ will be used to get people over. Terry definitely has a lot more potential in the company and time will prove this. I see a 10-15 min match with OJ cheating like crazy throughout the whole thing and then BAM out of nowhere Terry hits a really big move and ends the match.

I'm not a Terry fan, but I hope he wins. The whole Jordan angle is horrible we've seen the shock value thing time and again. They need to give the Global Title credibility, and I don't think Jordan is the right person to do that.

What's with all the hate for OJ's gimmick? It's alot different than most and if actually given a chance it could get over. Generally I'm not a fan, but the creepy sexual stalker angle is rarely used and I'm enjoying it. Jordan and Terry should have a nice feud that goes past this PPV. Maybe Jordan gets too into Terry during the match or something weird as hell to really send his character over, whcih gets him DQ'd. Theres no reason to just have Terry march through this like some monster, when I don't see him ever being decent in the ring. He's essentially the Lacey Von Erich of the men in the lockerroom. Anyone notice he tripped over someone a coule weeks back in one of those massive run-in scenes TNA seems to have a hard on for? Terry should be the stronger of the too, but Jordan should cheat his ass off and really through Big Rob off his game during this match. I'd enjoy seeing OJ win, but the smart choice would go with Terry, and this rambling basically says make the match unique and worth continuing the rivalry, not some 30 second squash.

I really hope Terry wins here. At one point I couldn't stand the guy but he has show so much improvement and gotten a lot cooler since after winning the Global Championship. I think (and hope) that Terry is going to retain because he has had an excellent reign with the Global Championship and the more he wins the more dominant his character will be. That's exactly what TNA needs to do with Terry. I'm expecting a decent match between the two, but I'll be really disappointed with TNA if Jordan wins. Jordan won't get hurt from a loss, however Terry would lose a ton of momentum.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Rob Terry will retain the Global Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back