TNA Quarter Finals: Ric Flair vs. Big Van Vader: Clockwork Orange House O' Fun

Flair vs. Vader: House O' Fun

• Ric Flair

• Big Van Vader

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Nature Boy Ric Flair vs. Big Van Vader

The Following matchup takes place in Orlando, FL in the Impact Zone. All matches take place in a six sided ring.

Clockwork Orange House O' Fun:
Essentially, it's a glorified Hardcore match, but the weapons are waiting for you in the ring. Usually the ring has one side of a Steel Cage on one side of the ring, laced with weapons. Plus, Weapons are hanging from chains from the rafters as well. First person to win via pinfall or submission is the winner.

Vader in a walk. Flair CAN beat Vader in a wrestling match involving referees and roll-up pins falls. Vader is agile enough to grab ANY weapon (I'd even say Vader is MORE agile than Flair) and he can use and withstand the strikes better. Flair made his bones on wrestling matches - and using the occassional eye gouge to do it. If anybody needs proof as to how sadistic Vader can be in putting someone out, just refer to his Texas Death Match with Cactus Jack from WCW Halloween Havoc.

SO long, Nature Boy, thanks for playing! The greatest Superheavyweight in Wrestling history moves on!

I agree with above.Vader kills flair.Flair can use all the low blows he wants but hes no match for the power and punches of Vader.Vader keeps the match going just to inflict more pain.

Winner-Vader

Well naitch you had a good run, see you at the hall of fame inductions. Vader wins this one in an absolute walk. While flair has beaten him before, vader has beaten some of the biggest faces of all time clean, and to give him weapons? This match might as well have been a bodyslam match, there's no way vader doesn't move on.

Yeah, lucky just wasn't on poor old Naitch's side, as gallons of blood are spilled as Vader tosses him from pillar to post, battering the living crap out of him. The crowd can't look, but can't turn away either. Rather fitting, considering that Flair looks like he's been in a car crash. Well, several by the end of it. Except, well, your buttocks don't get stapled together during a car crash, do they?

it really hurts to see NATURE BOY GO but he has to go out here.
the stipulations favour VADER TREMENDOUSLY.
flair gets beat
flair gets hurt
flair bleeds
flair looses
goodbye naitch:flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I voted for Flair knowing that he will lose to Vader. Vader has everything going for him here and I understand why people are voting for him, I am not going to debate it. I am a Flair supporter so I gave him a pity vote, let the Nature Boy go out in style. Vader will win in 21 minutes after brutalizing Flair throughout most of the match with the Nature Boy hanging in there to the best of his ability, but to no prevail.

Vader would kill him. Neither wrestler would ever have had to participate in a match like this in their prime. But the sad fact is that Flair despite what he said about Foley, would participate in a match like this now. Anyone remember the sad sight of Flair rolling around on thumb tac's on ECW? Pathetic.

Vader would destroy Flair in this match. Flair doesn't stand a chance in this environment against a monster like Vader. The most overrated wrestler of all time's run in this tournament is coming to an end. Bye bye Ric Flair, see you at WrestleMania in your last match. (Thank God).

Boy oh boy, it is possible that 2 of the 3 guys in last years finals go home this year to Big Bad And Dangerous, Bigelow and Vader. This has become the year of the Superheavyweight.

Flair is the dirtiest player in the game, I get all of that, but all of that becomes a mute point in an environment like this. Vader is simply a sick mother fucker, just ask Mick Foley's ear. Vader is just a beast, and all the weapons in the world won't stop Flair.

How this thing isn't anything but a blood bath is beyond me. The Naitch's bleached blonde hair soon becomes a crimson mop, and Vader will probably sport his stereotypical cut upper eye, but by the end, Flair is on the mat, and down for the 3 count.

Boy oh boy, it is possible that 2 of the 3 guys in last years finals go home this year to Big Bad And Dangerous, Bigelow and Vader. This has become the year of the Superheavyweight.

I wonder who is responsible for that?

How this thing isn't anything but a blood bath is beyond me. The Naitch's bleached blonde hair soon becomes a crimson mop, and Vader will probably sport his stereotypical cut upper eye, but by the end, Flair is on the mat, and down for the 3 count.

There is no way, and I mean no way Flair doesn't bleed. Flair is one of the biggest bleeders in the industry. Remember the First Blood match with Hogan that he was booked to win but bled before the match was over? They gave him the win anyway, but it just shows how easily he is busted open.

This match would be a classic Flair beating/bleed job, except in the end he could never overcome these odds.

I wonder who is responsible for that?

That's a good question, Slim. And yes, sodas do rule! SO-DA! SO-DA!

There is no way, and I mean no way Flair doesn't bleed. Flair is one of the biggest bleeders in the industry. Remember the First Blood match with Hogan that he was booked to win but bled before the match was over? They gave him the win anyway, but it just shows how easily he is busted open.

Flair is a walking period. It's laughable. Bleed at least once per month, and if he doesn't bleed in a month, guys panic.

This match would be a classic Flair beating/bleed job, except in the end he could never overcome these odds.

I agree. I am glad you made these points, Slim. :)

Congrats to IC25 one of your two will advance. As all knows I am the Flair fan. I still voted for Flair not just as a fan but because Flair in his prime didn't get beat that often. If so he always avenged the victory. In case you hollar out there posters he got beat 16 times. Flair wrestled more in a month then most wrestlers do now in a year. I think Flair would find a way to outsmart Vader and advance. However I understand why the votes are going the way they are. I think Flair deserves to be in the final four but I understand him leaving this round against this gimmick.

Congrats to IC25 one of your two will advance. As all knows I am the Flair fan. I still voted for Flair not just as a fan but because Flair in his prime didn't get beat that often. If so he always avenged the victory. In case you hollar out there posters he got beat 16 times. Flair wrestled more in a month then most wrestlers do now in a year. I think Flair would find a way to outsmart Vader and advance. However I understand why the votes are going the way they are. I think Flair deserves to be in the final four but I understand him leaving this round against this gimmick.

If the match was a "Victory is to obtained only through submission by was of the use of the figure four leg lock and may only be applied once a ridiculous top-rope high spot has been completed match," I'd likely STILL vote for Vader. But it'd be close then.

Flair rarely lost in his prime? Vader practically NEVER lost in his prime. He dropped the WCW Title to Simmons due to injury and lost a great match to Sting in the King of Cable Finals. Other than that, Vader dominated WCW in the early 90's like nobody ever has.

One point I forgot to name earlier. Vader in his prime has Harley Race in his corner. Who really knows Flair as well as Race? Very few people. Vader also gets the nod in scouting.

Flair wouldn't "outsmart" Vader because he can't "cheat." Cheating is legal here. He cannot even outwrestle him. He has to outbrawl him. No chance. But I respect you standing by Flair, tarp. I know he's your boy. He's running into a buzzsaw.

This is going to be brutal. This match should come with a parental advisory warning. No one under age 18 should be allowed in the building.

Vader will absolutely MAUL Naitch...but...before its over, Flair will take his shots (mostly with weapons or with shots in the crotch). Vader will bleed. I expect Flair will lose so much blood he'll need transfusions.

Fun match for the bloodthirsty spectator. And Flair goes off into retirement with a bang.

If the match was a "Victory is to obtained only through submission by was of the use of the figure four leg lock and may only be applied once a ridiculous top-rope high spot has been completed match," I'd likely STILL vote for Vader. But it'd be close then.

Flair rarely lost in his prime? Vader practically NEVER lost in his prime. He dropped the WCW Title to Simmons due to injury and lost a great match to Sting in the King of Cable Finals. Other than that, Vader dominated WCW in the early 90's like nobody ever has.

One point I forgot to name earlier. Vader in his prime has Harley Race in his corner. Who really knows Flair as well as Race? Very few people. Vader also gets the nod in scouting.

Flair wouldn't "outsmart" Vader because he can't "cheat." Cheating is legal here. He cannot even outwrestle him. He has to outbrawl him. No chance. But I respect you standing by Flair, tarp. I know he's your boy. He's running into a buzzsaw.

I think there are times when Flair can and has beat him other than how you stipulated. Yes Vader dominated the early 90's because Flair went to WWF but when he came back who beat Vader for the title. The Naitch even that piece of crap HOgan called and congrlated Flair for a tremoudous match. After this round Vader may have my vote for a little while. Peace out!

I think there are times when Flair can and has beat him other than how you stipulated. Yes Vader dominated the early 90's because Flair went to WWF but when he came back who beat Vader for the title. The Naitch even that piece of crap HOgan called and congrlated Flair for a tremoudous match. After this round Vader may have my vote for a little while. Peace out!

I figured you were going to bring that up. Sneaky.

Flair and Vader had some damn classics in the early and mid-90's. A few no-contests, including a classic at Clash of the Champions. The match you referred to, the one where Flair beat Vader for the title, wasn't scheduled to have Flair involved at all. It was supposed to be Vader vs Sid Vicious at Starcade 1993, but Vicious had to go stabbing Arn Anderson and Eric Bichoff put Flair in the title match to capitaize on the match being in Charlote. Lng story short, after being dominated by Vader for 20 minutes, Harley Race screws up interference and Flair gets a roll up pin. Actually an awesome match.

Flair is a walking period. It's laughable. Bleed at least once per month, and if he doesn't bleed in a month, guys panic.

reminds me of a funny joke I made one time...

Flair is in the punjabi prison match...cut to a veiw of flair face seeing it revealed...cut to a veiw of the prison being lowered....cut back to flairs face...its covered in blood...(this was fuckin hilarious in context, I swear)

There is just, simply no way flair goes over Vader in an enviornment that promotes the use of heavy weaponry. Just no way. Flair may be able to hold it together for a little, as his use of dirty tactics would be put to very good use, but dude, he is goin against fuckin VADER. Game over. Sorry ric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back