TNA On Thanksgiving LD

Well Roode came out of tonight looked pretty good.
Lashley/AJ looms on the horizon which is quite interesting.

God, NSL, stop making me feel like shit.

I think NSL doens't like us here. *sob* After I give you empanadillas earlier? Why?

It's really turning me off TNA. I just want to enjoy myself in an LD like I always do, and then he comes in here and starts talking about how I'm inadequate and the usual TNA LD crew is oh so much better. Might as well kick me in balls while he's at it :(

I'm just used to the LD being about the show, not everything else.

NSL has been turned heel by the fans.
Guess this makes Gelgarin the top face on the LD.

I'm not heel...Just bitter about not being able to watch the show and participate like usual...I'll have my laptop next week.

Speaking of Twitter, Beyonce's the #1 trending topic...
Anyways, is it just me, or is Robert Roode's peen sticking out? Wish it was AJ instead :(

Way to add to the convo :thumbsup:

Lashley v. AJ will be a solid match...Wonder when it is. Roode looks like a god after tonight.

Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for Daniels/Styles then.

Nah Daniels/Styles will be this month.

On that note, since we're getting feast or fired at the PPV, that will mean that there are two guys in line for world title shots without even beginning to consider the relevant storylines.

Should be interesting.

I did talk about the show, but I also talked about everything else. Also it was like my third time ever watching TNA. Cut me some slack, man. :/

I'm just used to the LD being about the show, not everything else.

NSL is clearly mourning the absence of the traditional ten minute intervals of "Oh my goodness, a woman, I would like to penetrate her because I am a heterosexual"

We saw a few less of those this week. 'twas nice.

Nah Daniels/Styles will be this month.

On that note, since we're getting feast or fired at the PPV, that will mean that there are two guys in line for world title shots without even beginning to consider the relevant storylines.

Should be interesting.

Daniels v. Styles better happen again this month. Without Lashley adding himself in. I'm thinking I'll be buying Final Resolution, to go along with my getting Video Vault access.

I did talk about the show, but I also talked about everything else. Also it was like my third time ever watching TNA. Cut me some slack, man. :/

Sorry for being a dick...You'd understand if you were here for the last few weeks. We've had amazing LDs.

And not knowing stuff isn't your fault, but I've been trying hard to get the TNA stuff out there, and it seems no one is picking it up :(

Well, I talked about the attractiveness of Beth Phoenix, The Beautiful People, Dixie Carter, and Tara. Is that not good enough for him? :(

EDIT: I know, I should watch it more. I've enjoyed it whenever I've watched it, but even if I record it I don't know where I'd find the time...

NSL is clearly mourning the absence of the traditional ten minute intervals of "Oh my goodness, a woman, I would like to penetrate her because I am a heterosexual"

We saw a few less of those this week. 'twas nice.

I can live without those, and it was nice to see them just about vanish this week. It's usually only the Beautiful People that get that anyway. Except my comments on Alissa.

I understand going a little off, but there was some craziness here this week.

Well, I talked about the attractiveness of Beth Phoenix, The Beautiful People, Dixie Carter, and Tara. Is that not good enough for him? :(

Beth Phoenix is WWE.

FTS and Dewey usually cover the Beautiful People.

X covers Dixie.

KB covers Tara.

You filled in well...Maybe it being all from one person was a bit much.

^^^ See; he's a heel.

Ultimately lovable I'll grant, but he's unable to accept that his faction (the old LD crew) is no more, so he's trying to hold down the fresh talent out of anger. All he needs to do now is try to rape Krystal Lashley on national television and the transformation into Scott Steiner will be complete.

I bet they'd like to cover them...

*fail*

:lmao:

Now that's funny.

^^^ See; he's a heel.

Ultimately lovable I'll grant, but he's unable to accept that his faction (the old LD crew) is no more, so he's trying to hold down the fresh talent out of anger. All he needs to do now is try to rape Krystal Lashley on national television and the transformation into Scott Steiner will be complete.

The old guard will be back next week...Just you wait and see...

And, I would not rape Kristal. I'd wine and dine her, and then she'd be begging for me to unleash The Freak.

Sure... NSL... sure.

You should take a leaf from Gelgarin. I saw that it couldn't last forever and started working on my singles career again. Got myself over as a popular bad ass in the debate league, and have now returned as the top face on the LD, helping to protect the young guns from nasty old you.

All of this leads to keyboard on a pole match at the next PPV, which I think I should go over in because it's nearly Christmas, and people want the good guy to win at Christmas.

What about Taylor Wilde and Sarita? Guess I'll cover them lol

I believe Gelgarin is the Sarita lover.

Taylor is mutually loved.

All of this leads to keyboard on a pole match at the next PPV, which I think I should go over in because it's nearly Christmas, and people want the good guy to win at Christmas.

Keyboard On A Pole? :scratchchin:

You're on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back