TNA: My Way

georgelfc123

Occasional Pre-Show
images

BREAKING TNA NEWS: Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have left TNA. This shocking news comes after WrestleZone reported about a major fall-out between Hogan, Bischoff, Dixie and Jeff Jarrett. It is unknown whether Hulk and Bischoff have left or have been fired but they are gone. Their profiles have been removed from the TNA website. And now, apparently, TNA have appointed a new head of creative, known as George Cliff.

TNA ROSTER:

Sting
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Anderson
Rob Van Dam
A.J. Styles
Frankie Kazarian
James Storm
Abyss
Matt Morgan
Crimson
Eric Young
D’Angelo Dinero
Brother Devon
Shannon Moore
Kurt Angle
Bobby Roode
Ric Flair
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Steiner
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Brother Ray
Gunner
Hernandez
Anarquia
Robbie T
Robbie E
Douglas Williams
Brutus Magnus
Brian Kendrick
Alex Shelley
Jesse Sorensen
Zema Ion
Austin Aries
Kid Kash
Mickie James
Velvet Sky
Tara
Brooke Tessmacher
Toxxin
Christy Hemme
So Cal Val
Karen Jarrett
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Winter
Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Sarita
Rosita
ODB
Jackie Moore

CHAMPIONS:

World Heavyweight Champion: AJ Styles
X-Division Champion: Christopher Daniels
TNA Television Champion: Rob Van Dam
TNA World Tag Team Champions: Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin (MCMG)
TNA Knockouts Champion: Angelina Love.

It's also understood that with the new head of creative, and also the new head of TNA, George Cliff, signing, major changes could be coming ahead for TNA in the next few months. It's already announced that the TNA Knockouts Tag Championships have been scrapped, and it's also understood that TNA could now be going on the road for iMPACT tapings.

The TNA iMPACT Preview should be coming up soon.

images

PREVIEW

TNA starts fresh this Thursday night! With a new head of TNA, there is bound to be changes! George Cliff makes an appearance at the iMPACT Zone this Thursday, and it's understood he's not coming alone, apparently George has already made an astonoshing signing for TNA, who will also debut this Thursday night. Also, what will Sting's reaction be after losing to AJ Styles at Genesis? Samoa Joe won the triple threat between himself, Matt Morgan and Kurt Angle and will now face AJ Styles at Against All Odds for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! With AJ and Joe having a big past together, what will happen when these two men meet face to face on Thursday!? Christopher Daniels defeated Kazarian to retain the X-Division Title at Genesis and on iMPACT, he faces a tough task when he meets the 'Cowboy' James Storm. Also in action, will be Bobby Roode, who will be taking on the Television Champion, Rob Van Dam! All this and much more, only on TNA iMPACT this Thursday Night! Don't miss it!

TNA GENESIS RESULTS:

TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles def. Sting (24:12)

Samoa Joe def. Matt Morgan and Kurt Angle in a Triple Threat (22:47)

X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels def. Kazarian (15:02)

TNA Knockouts Champion, Angelina Love def. Gail Kim (8:22)

James Storm def. Bobby Roode in a First Blood Match (16:32)

TNA Tag Team Champions, Motor City Machine Guns def. Abyss and D'Angelo Dinero (8:57)

TNA Television Champion, Rob Van Dam def. Mr. Anderson (7:39)

images

THE IMPACT PYRO HITS AS THE FANS ARE GOING WILD. THERE'S ANTI-BISCHOFF AND ANTI-HOGAN SIGNS IN THE CROWD AS WE ARE GREETED BY TAZ AND MIKE TENAY

Mike Tenay: Hello, viewers, and welcome to the NEW TNA iMPACT, look at these fans around me, Taz, they're loving every minute of it!

Taz: They sure are Mike, and so am I. I cannot wait for tonight, the debut of our new head, George Cliff, and also, tonight we are going to see the confrontation between Samoa Joe and AJ Styles, and also, a big announcement from Sting.

And also tonight, Christopher Daniels against James Storm and Bobby Roode against the Television Champion, Rob Van Dam.

STING THEME HITS

Sting walks out, he seems abit upset and sad as he makes his way to the ring. He is without his facepaint and is wearing a suit. He slaps the hands of fans on his way down to the ring and looks around the iMPACT Zone. He smiles for a second but then gets serious.

STING: Last night, last night, I lost my chance to regain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Last night, I threw my last opportunity away, I'll admit, AJ Styles was the better man, he was the better wrestler..well he is the better wrestler, I'll admit that too. But I was THIS close, AJ, I was THIS close to regaining my title, when I locked you in that Scorpian Deathlock, I thought it was over, I didn't believe you had what it took to get to the ropes, but I under-estimated you AJ, I didn't know you were that good, I mean, I had you in the middle of the ring, and I applied it the tightest I could, yet you didn't tap. You're a warrior, AJ Styles, and you have earned my respect. But I'm sure you've heard guys, I've come out to make an announcement, I said to myself at Genesis, if I lost that match, I'd give up. I'd retire..and I lost. I know it's hard to walk away as I've tried to do it before, but walking out here and seeing you all chant my name, it gives me second thoughts. But it's permanent now, I can't change my mind. I'm 53 years old, I've got a wife at home, I've got children that need training, soon you'll be seeing Sting Junior in this ring fighting it out, but my time is up. It's time for the future generation, guys like AJ, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian, I've had my time, I've been wrestling for 30 years, and as much as I'm going to miss you guys, I think it's time to say goodbye, I wrestled a phenomenal last match, and there's no one I'd want to face more in my retirement match, than AJ freakin' Styles. The guys phenomenal, he has everything. My time's up, the Stinger is going. I love each and everyone of you.

THE FANS START CHANTING PLEASE DON'T GO!

STING: I wish I couldn't..I wish I couldn't, but I have too. I've had my time, and I feel like I'm waisting valuable iMPACT time right now by talking

THE FANS CHANT 'THANK YOU STING' AS STING BEGINS TO CRY. STING JUST DROPS THE MIC AND WAVES TO THE FANS BEFORE MAKING HIS WAY BACKSTAGE.

WE THEN HEAD BACK TO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE WHERE MIKE TENAY AND TAZ ARE SITTING.

Mike Tenay: Well that was just awful to sit through, seeing an Icon, a legend like Sting that emotional, I almost wanted to cry. Is this the end of Sting, Taz? Never in my career of announcing have I seen such an emotional wrestling speech. If Sting is indeed retiring, then I'd just like to say, Thank You Sting.

Taz: I agree, Mike, that was pretty emotional. It looks like he's going, but hey, he's had a long, fantastic career and we should be greatful of Sting for putting his body on the line each and every week for us. He'll sorely be missed. Goodbye Stinger.

JAMES STORM THEME HITS

JAMES STORM WALKS TO THE RING WITH HIS SIGNATURE COWBOY HAT ON AND WITH A BEER BOTTLE IN HAND. HE RECEIVES A PRETTY GOOD POP.

DANIELS' THEME HITS

JAMES STORM VS. X-DIVISION CHAMPION, DANIELS (NON-TITLE)

RESULT: James Storm controlled most of the match, having the height and weight advantage, you'd expect that. Alot of nearfalls and fact paced action, Daniels got back into the match near the end. It got pretty even, and Storm almost won when he spit beer into the face of Daniels, but Daniels kicked out just before the three-count. After that, Daniels gained alot more confidence, and took more control. He ended up hitting Angel's Wings on Storm and then went for the BME but Storm moved and rolled Daniels up for the win.

Winner: James Storm.

After the match, Daniels can't believe that he lost. While Storm is celebrating, Daniels takes him out from behind and beats him down in the corner, Daniels throws chairs in the ring and starts beating Storm down with chairs and then grabs his title, waiting for Storm to get up to hit him, but just in time, D'Angelo Dinero runs out for the save, Daniels bails the ring as Dinero checks on Storm.

WE GO BACKSTAGE WHERE WE SEE DIXIE CARTER ENTERING GEORGE CLIFF'S OFFICE BUT THE CAMERA CREW AREN'T ALOUD IN, SO INSTEAD WE SEE A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO FOR TNA'S NEXT PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT, AGAINST ALL ODDS.

ROB VAN DAM THEME HITS

The Television Champion comes out to a big pop from the crowd. He is very over with the crowd and taunts with the TV Title before giving it to Christy Hemme.

BOBBY ROODE THEME HITS

Bobby Roode comes out and he isn't in a good mood, after he was made to bleed by James Storm at Genesis, he even rips a fans' sign out which read, "Roode Sucks", Roode enters and is ready for this match.

TV CHAMPION, RVD VS. BOBBY ROODE (NON-TITLE)

RESULT: They start off by grappling and it's pretty even, RVD takes control early on though by hitting an early Rolling Thunder which got him a close 2 count, RVD was very confident as he defeated Anderson at Genesis, while Roode was very low in confidence after his humiliating loss at Genesis to his former partner, James Storm. RVD was in control for most of the match, but nearer the end, Roode poked RVD in the eye which blinded RVD for quite a few minutes. It allowed Roode to work on RVD's arm which Anderson injured at Genesis, when RVD fully recovered , he started to get back into the match until Roode hit another dirty move, a low-blow, luckily for Roode the referee didn't see it. The match continued on for another few minutes until RVD started his comeback, but it was too late for RVD, because as he was already injured, Roode managed to hit the Pay Off on RVD and with no energy left, RVD couldn't kick out and Roode got the win.

WINNER: BOBBY ROODE

BACKSTAGE JEREMY BORASH IS WITH SAMOA JOE

Jeremy Borash: Samoa Joe, tonight, you will be in a face to face confrontation with the Phenomenal, AJ Styles, what do you plan on doing tonight?

Samoa Joe: Jeremy, tonight, I will confront AJ, tonight I will annihilate AJ, tonight, I will show why I will be the next TNA World Heavyweight Champion, that's all I'm going to tell you Jeremy, you, and everyone else, can find out what I'm going to do..tonight, when I single-handedly destroy whoever my opponent is.

KURT ANGLE'S THEME HITS

Kurt Angle walks out focused, he just walks into the ring and stands there casually.

MATT MORGAN'S THEME HITS

KURT ANGLE VS. MATT MORGAN

These two men faced off at Genesis, with the inclusion of Samoa Joe. They both lost, and it was Morgan who cost Angle the match, Angle had Joe locked in an Ankle Lock and Morgan hit the Carbon Footprint on Angle, this will be a nasty bout tonight. Angle and Morgan lock up, and with the obvious strength advantage, Morgan takes control. It took Angle a while to get into the match as he just couldn't get hold of Morgan's strength and Morgan just kept over-powering him, but of course, with Angle's Wrestling experience, you can't count him out. He did end up getting into the match, and almost won with the Angle Slam but Morgan kicked out at 2 and a half. Controversy struck near the end when Morgan went for the Footprint but Angle moved and Morgan struck the ref, Angle then applied the Ankle Lock to Morgan, to which Morgan tapped out to, but there was no ref to confirm it as the ref was out. Angle then woke the ref up, but when Angle turned, he was struck with the footprint, the ref, still hurt, counted slowly, but Angle kicked out at two. The fight continued and it went to the outside where they started brawling, and the ref counted them out. The brawl continued and security had to come in between both men. This war will certainly continue.

Winner: N/A (Double Countout)

Backstage, James Storm is being treated by TNA Officials but he asks for a microphone so he can say something to the camera.

James Storm: CHRISTOPHER! CHRISTOPHER DANIELS! YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT TO ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT? DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID TO BOBBY ROODE, HUH? WELL DANIELS, FORGET ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A BIGGER PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH NOW. YOU GOT THAT? AT AGAINST ALL ODDS, CHRIS, ME AND YOU FOR THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

We now go to the Knockout's locker-room where there's a big brawl between all the Knockouts, there's the babyface side of the locker-room brawling with the heel side of the locker-room, a big brawl is just taking place, Dixie Carter ends up running in and gets in the middle of it.

Girls, GIRLS, calm down! Instead of doing this now, we can settle this whole thing next week, a huge 5 on 5 tag match! Ok? Now pack up and GET HOME! I'm not having you ruining this show! All of you..PACK UP AND GO HOME!

MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS' THEME HITS

The MCMG's come out with the titles' around their waist after their successful defense at Genesis, but tonight, they defend them again in a rematch against D'Angelo Dinero and Abyss.

D'ANGELO DINERO'S THEME HITS AND BOTH DINERO AND ABYSS COME OUT

Abyss is not looking happy as Dinero comes out with a briefcase full of cash in his hand smirking. Dinero then grabs a mic.

TNA World Tag Team Championships:
MCMG (c) vs. D'Angelo Dinero and Abyss.

Dinero grabs a mic and starts talking about bribing people. Dinero says he has $500,000 in this briefcase, and that money will go to the MCMG if they lay down for The Pope. Dinero promises to give them the briefcase and leaves it in the middle of the ring. Chris Sabin picks the briefcase up, and then throws it outside of the ring and says no while Shelley looks confused and asks Sabin why, but the bell rings and Abyss attacks Sabin. This is a pretty even tag team match with Pope and Abyss taking more of the control. Abyss and Pope taking turns tagging eachover in beating down on Sabin, Sabin then gets the hot tag to Shelley, but instead of taking out Dinero, Shelley just lays down on the mat and tells Dinero to pin him. Dinero starts smirking and taunts the crowd as Sabin picks Shelley up and pushes him. Shelley pushes Sabin away and says, "I've got this", Shelley lays back down and Dinero pins him, but on the 2 count, Shelley suddenly reverses the pin and rolls Dinero up and gets the three count. Dinero is shocked as Shelley and Sabin rush out of the ring, pick the briefcase with £500,000 in and run off with it as Dinero is throwing a fit in the ring. Abyss and Dinero run out of the ring but MCMG are already long-gone.

WINNERS: MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS.

SAMOA JOE'S THEME HITS

Samoa Joe comes out with a smirk on his face, there's a local conpetitor already in the ring and Joe just laughs at him.

Samoa Joe vs. Jake Ryan (Local Competitor)

The match ends in 30 seconds, Joe beats Ryan down for a couple of seconds before hitting the Muscle Buster. Joe then locks in the Rear Naked Choke and Ryan taps straight away, Joe keeps it in for 10 seconds longer before letting go.

Winner: Samoa Joe.

AJ STYLES' THEME HITS

Taz: Well it looks like it's time, here comes the World Champion!

Mike Tenay: Here he is! The Phenomenal AJ Styles!

AJ Styles: You know what, Joe, screw a confrontation!

Taz: Well it looks like AJ doesn't want to talk, AJ's ready for a fight!

AJ Styles and Samoa Joe start brawling, Joe takes the upper-hand but AJ gets into it , AJ clotheslines Joe down, but Joe gets straight up and bodyslams AJ, AJ gets up and they exchange blows, AJ kicks Joe in the gut and sets up for the Styles Clash but Joe pushes AJ away and tries to lock in the Rear Naked Choke, AJ breaks out and the brawl continues, security comes out to try seperate the two, but they keep breaking out to continue brawling. In a moment of confusion, Joe and AJ team up to eliminate the security before brawling once again, but more and more security come out, along with some of the roster, but still this doesn't stop the brawl but then..

GEORGE CLIFF'S THEME HITS

Taz: HERE HE IS! THE NEW HEAD OF TNA! GEORGE CLIFF, BABY! HE'S HERE, HE'S DEBUTING!

Suddenly the brawl stops and all the wrestlers and security turn to look at the new head of TNA.

George Cliff: Finally, this massacre has stopped. Well, it's not the way I wanted to debut BUT..HERE I AM! I'M HERE IN TNA, AND I'M HERE WITH ONE GOAL..TO MAKE THIS THE BEST FREAKIN' WRESTLING COMPANY, AND THE BEST SHOW ON TV, I'M HERE TO CHANGE THIS COMPANY, TO MAKE IT THE COMPANY IT ONCE WAS, TO MAKE IT BETTER. FORGET HOGAN, FORGET BISCHOFF, FORGET THAT DAMN ERA! IT'S TIME FOR THE GEORGE CLIFF ERA! IT'S TIME FOR A NEW ERA! AND I SAID, I'M NOT COMING TO IMPACT ALONE, PLEASE WELCOME MY ASSOCIATE, MY FRIEND, THE CO-HEAD OF TNA..PAAAAAAAUUUULLLLL HEEEYYYYMAAAANNNNNN!

PAUL HEYMAN JOINS GEORGE ON THE STAGE

Paul Heyman: Here I am, I'm finally in TNA, after months and months of negotiations, I never thought I'd be here, but when I heard the news that this man, right next to me, George Cliff was going to take over, then I had to come, I had to join TNA. Do ANY of you remember ECW? The most extreme, crazy, insane promotion in Pro-Wrestling? Well I created that damn company and everyone loved it. I changed pro-wrestling with ECW and now I am going to change pro-wrestling with TNA! So all of you in the ring, get ready, because this is a new era of change, and me and George, we're gonna make this the best damn company on the planet!

Mike Tenay: OH MY GOD! PAUL HEYMAN IS HERE TOO?! OH MY GOODNESS ME, WHEN GEORGE SAID HE WAS BRINGING CHANGE TO TNA, HE DAMN SURE MEANT IT! THIS IS INSANE!

Taz: HOLY SMOKES! THIS IS FREAKING OFF THE CHARTS! EPIC!

THE FANS ARE CHANTING TNA, AS THE WRESTLERS STAND IN THE RING SHOCKED, WITH GEORGE AND HEYMAN STOOD AT THE TOP OF THE RAMP SMILING TO END THE SHOW.

This was my ever first show written, I'm in experienced, I know it may be a bit short. No negative comments please.

images

TNA iMPACT PREVIEW:

After the debut of the new head of TNA, George Cliff, and his associate Paul Heyman, what will happen in week two of the Cliff era? This week on iMPACT, Samoa Joe will team up with Matt Morgan to face AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. And with George and Heyman not appearing on iMPACT this week due to scouting, Dixie Carter will take charge of iMPACT. Christopher Daniels will take on the man he defeated at Genesis, Frankie Kazarian, and with Daniels' Against All Odds opponent, James Storm at iMPACT, Daniels better watch out. Also confirmed for iMPACT is a 5 on 5 knockouts tag team match with Angelina Love, Tara, Traci Brooks, Velvet Sky and ODB taking on Winter, Madison Rayne, Rosita, Sarita and Gail Kim. We will also have an update on Sting after his emotional speech on iMPACT! Is the Stinger calling it quits or will he remain in TNA? Also, how will D'Angelo Dinero and Abyss react to The Motor City Machine Guns beating them and stealing $500,000 from them on iMPACT as 'The Monster' Abyss takes on Chris Sabin and D'Angelo Dinero takes on Alex Shelley. Also Bully Ray returns to iMPACT this week after being sidelined through injury last month at Bound For Glory. Bully Ray takes on Austin Aries. All this and much more this Thursday on TNA iMPACT!

CURRENT AGAINST ALL ODDS MATCH CARD:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Matt Morgan vs. Kurt Angle

X-Division Championship
Christopher Daniels (c) vs. James Storm

This was my ever first show written, I'm in experienced, I know it may be a bit short. No negative comments please.

If you don't accept negative comments, then your show will never get better. You need criticism, as does everyone.

If you don't accept negative comments, then your show will never get better. You need criticism, as does everyone.

I understand your point, but when I said no negative comments, I meant like no 1 sentence reviews saying for example, "Your show is sh!t." I'll accept criticism, like if I need to longer my show, then I'd accept your criticism, it's just I don't want people commenting saying, "Your BT is sh!t." Because, basically, this is my first BT thread, but yeah, I do understand your point.

I understand your point, but when I said no negative comments, I meant like no 1 sentence reviews saying for example, "Your show is sh!t." I'll accept criticism, like if I need to longer my show, then I'd accept your criticism, it's just I don't want people commenting saying, "Your BT is sh!t." Because, basically, this is my first BT thread, but yeah, I do understand your point.

Your booking is good, but your show lacks a major thing, and that is detail. You don't give us enough to get a feel for your superstars. Also, you need to work on your format a bit. Go around and read other BT that have been around for a while like Peep, Theo, or GCB. Learn from their formatting. One thing that stuck out was the theme music. Learn the names and make them a few font sizes smaller.

Lastly, who is in charge? Is it Cliff? Carter? Haymen? I'm confused.

2482_540.jpg

NEWS:

Reports coming in from several TNA sources is that officials are planning to bring back the six-sided-ring, it's being said that the 6-sided-ring maybe used at this week's iMPACT.

To also follow up with the story of Paul Heyman signing with TNA, he has signed a new 3 year deal and is the head of creative, but in storylines, he's co-head of TNA along with George Cliff.

Dixie Carter's role in TNA is uncertain but it's being said that she is going to be George Cliff's assistant, although this isn't confirmed.

TNA has finally announced they will be going on the road starting from TNA Victory Road in one-and a-half month's time. Victory Road will be taking place in the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

Current matches booked for TNA's tour of England next month are AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan, Bully Ray vs. Devon and Austin Aries vs. Christopher Danels.

TNA iMPACT Week 2
Universal Studios, Orlando Florida

2482_540.jpg

The pyro's hit, and the fans explode into life as the iMPACT theme goes off in the background, the camera zooms in on the excited fans focusing on the one's with signs as we are greeted my Taz and Mike Tenay.

Mike Tenay: Hello iMPACT fans, and welcome to TNA iMPACT on Spike TV. Last week we witnessed the historic debut of our new boss, George Cliff and he didn't come alone did he, Taz? He only went and brought the legendary Paul Heyman with him!

Taz: You're right, Mike, and not only that but last week we saw a massive brawl between Against All Odds opponents, TNA World Champion AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. I cannot wait for that match, Mike, just thinking of their previous matches gets me hyped up and tonight we get a preview! Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan team up to face Champion, AJ Styles and Kurt Angle.

Mike Tenay: And also tonight, X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels takes on Frankie Kazarian, and if I were Daniels, Taz, I'd watch out because there's an angry James Storm backstage, and he's p!ssed off.

Taz: And tonight, we witness the return of Bully Ray! And speaking of the devil..

**BEATEN PATH**

Mike Tenay: Well, here comes Bully Ray. Let me remind you folks, Bully Ray injured his hamstring at Bound For Glory in his battle for supremacy against long-time rival and also, former long-time friend, Devon.

Taz: This man is dangerous, Mike, he totally destroyed Devon at Bound For Glory and ever since he broke away from Team 3D, he has beat the likes of Mr. Anderson, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, don't single Ray out, Mike.

Bully Ray: Cut the damn music! Cut the damn music..My name is Bully Ray, and incase you forgot, I am the best damn superstar in this company, I am the most dangerous superstar in this company. 2 months ago at Bound for Glory, I DESTROYED my weak, stupid brother Devon and other the last year I've beat superstars like Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, but at Bound For Glory, I injured my hamstring!

**Crowd cheers**

Bully Ray: Don't yo dare cheer at the fact that I injured myself! Hey, you little boy *points at man in crowd* you think it's funny, huh? You think it's freakin funny? Do you want me to kick your damn ass? Ha ha, yeah, sit down little man, that's the best decision you've ever made. None of you, don't dare laugh at me again! Or I'll come and single-handedly kick all your a$$es all by myself!

**Crowd Boo's**​

Bully Ray: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS! Don't you dare laugh at me. Don't you dare cheer the fact I got injured, do you know who I am? I am a legend to the Wrestling business, I am a 21 time Tag Team Champion! I carried the greatest tag team in the history of this business! I'm Bully Ray!

**RAGING OF THE REGION**

Austin Aries: Oh give over, Bully Ray. You call yourself the best superstar in TNA? I think you're forgetting someone, Bully. Well, infact, I don't even rate you in the top 10 of the best wrestler's here, let alone the best. The best wrestler in TNA, is of course, the greatest man that ever lived..Austin Aries! So I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Bully, just thought I'd let you know. But, hey, why are we talking anyway? I checked the schedule before I came out, and I think it said I'm facing you Bully, so I'll come in the ring, and prove to you why I truly am..The GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED!

Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries

The match starts and Ray just takes Aries out with a clothesline. Aries laughs and gets up, he runs at Ray and Ray attempts another clothesline but Aries ducks before hitting a dropkick. Ray gets on one knee now and Aries connects with a buzzsaw kick and goes for the pin but gets a 2 count. Ray is up now, with punches to Aries, Aries fights back with punches toobut Ray over powers him and bodyslams him. Ray with tons of kicks to the grounded Aries whose clinching his stumoch. Ray spits on Aries now and starts punching him. Ray then walks away, waiting for Aries to stand, before running and hitting a big boot to Aries. Ray then sets Aries up for the Bully Bomb but Aries reverses into a rollup and Ray kicks out. The match is getting faster now with Aries performing multiple high flying moves, he then connects with a crossbody with gets him a 2 count. Aries then begins working on Ray's injured hamstring, as he starts kicking it and punching it. Ray falls to the outside and Aries performs a moonsault to the outside on Ray and both men are down. The referee starts his count but both men manage to get into the ring at by the 7 count. Ray's hamstring is becoming a problem for him now as Aries is taking control. The match continues for a couple of minutes more Aries then gets Ray up and starts trash talking in Ray's face, Aries slaps Ray so Ray spits in Aries' face, this angers Aries, so Aries tries to pick Ray up for the Brainbuster but struggles, Ray manages to fight away now and he knocks Aries down with a shoulder block. Ray starts working on Aries now and is talking trash to him. Ray then takes Aries down with a Lou Thesz Press, before setting him up for the Bully Bomb, Aries manages to escape and picks Ray up for the Brainbuster but Ray gets out. Aries quickly goes for a rollup where Ray kicks out, Ray then hits a Bully Bomb and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Bully Ray.

Ray gets in Aries' face after the match and starts shouting, "Whose better now!?" before walking off with a smirk on his face.

Taz: Well, Mike, Bully Ray was impressive there. Aries needing some medical treatment in the ring, when Ray said that he was coming back better than ever, he was right. What a win for Ray tonight, he's definitely going to be a major player in iMPACT in the next couple of months, I assure you that.

Mike Tenay: Well up next is Christopher Daniels and Kazarian going at it. Last week, after Daniels lost to James Storm, Daniels viciously beat down Storm, and also last week it was confirmed that in 2 weeks at Against All Odds, Daniels has to put his X-Division Championship on the line against 'The Cowboy' James Storm.

**Wee see highligts of Sting's speech from last week where he accounced that he maybe retiring from TNA and Wrestling, we then go backstage after Sting's speech where he was greeted by many wrestlers such as AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy and others. We then see Sting walking out of Universal Studios and driving away**

Mike Tenay: Well we said we'd give you and update on the Sting situation and from what we understand, Sting will be here next week to announce whether he's leaving or he's going. Sting will be in the iMPACT Zone next week live. I hope he's staying, what about you Taz?

Taz: So do I, Mike, I was around the same time as Sting and I've had the privellige to sit through some of his greatest most entertaining matches, Sting's still got it and I personally hope he stays too.

**KAZARIAN THEME HITS**

Kazarian comes out to a good reaction from the iMPACT Zone crowd, he looks pumped up and confident, Kazarian came close to beating Daniels at Genesis but lost after Daniels hit the BME. Kaz then waits in the ring for his opponent.

**WINGS OF A FALLEN ANGEL**

Christopher Daniels walks to the ramp with Douglas Williams and with a mic in hand, with the X-Title around his waist.

Daniels: Kazarian, after beating you at Genesis and after having a match last week, I've decided to have the night off tonight. Don't get your hopes up, you won't be facing me, you'll be facing the man right next to me, Douglas Williams. So yeah, I'll just go backstage, get some soda and popcorn, rest, and watch the rest of the show. Tada!

But James Storm attacks Daniels from behind, and they start brawling, they head backstage where Storm slams Daniels' head into a door and they continue brawling through the backstage area! Security come in to seperate the brawl as we head back to the ring where Kazarian is squaring off against Douglas Williams!

Kazarian vs. Douglas Williams

Both men lock up and Kaz backs Williams into the corner where he breaks clean, kind of. Another lock up, and Williams is able to lock in a front chancery, before switching it all around and taking KAz down to the match. Kaz locks in a headscissors, but Williams powers out of it. Both men are back on their feet and they lock up. Williams takes Kaz down again and they trade holds on the mat. Back up to their feet and Williams backs Kaz into the corner to break things up. Shoulderblock from Williams and he locks in another front chancery. Kaz fights out of it and hits an arm drag going right into the arm bar. Another arm drag from Kaz right into another arm bar. Kaz scissors the arm and also goes to work on Williams' wrist. Williams fights out of it, flips Kaz over, and they trade holds yet again. Kaz comes out on top, but Williams utilizes the ropes to break the hold Kaz goes to work on Williams' arm again and Williams bails to the apron but Kaz won't let go. Kaz kicks Williams to the floor. Williams rolls back into the ring and Kaz hits a crazy slingshot dive into a roll up for a near fall. More mat wrestling from both men and Kaz tries to go for the pin, but Williams bridges out of it. Williams and Kaz then both get up and trade shots but out of nowhere, Kazarian hits the Wave of the Future and gets the 3 count!

Winner: Kazarian

Taz: A phenomenal match by two phenonenal athletes, and that should surely send Kazarian back into the X-Division Championship contention, Daniels has got heaps of contenders on his back right now, and speaking of Daniels, Mike, what about his and James Storms' brawl?

Mike Tenay: Taz, it got very nasty with Storm throwing Daniels' into doors, I also heard that Daniels is being treated for multiple neck injuries due to the incident, but I guess karma's a b!tch, Taz.

We go backstage where Jeremy Borash is.

Jeremy Borash: Hello, and joining me at this time is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, the Phenomenal, AJ Styles! So, AJ, after your's and Samoa Joe's brawl last week, how do you feel about teaming with Kurt Angle to take on Joe and Matt Morgan?

AJ Styles: Well, obviously I'm delighted to have Kurt Angle as my parnter, Kurt's a wrestling legend and an Olympic Gold Medalist, if I could pick anyone to be on my team it'd be Kurt Angle so I'm delighted with that, but I can't forget we're facing a dangerous team in Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan. They are both big, both fast, agile, and the are both great wrestlers, Joe's dangerous, you've seen what he can do to other wrestlers, and Matt Morgan's sheer size makes him a threat to anybody, tonight's going to be a tough task so..

**Samoa Joe walks up to AJ**

Samoa Joe: Thanks for your compliments, AJ, but I don't need your praise, I don't need your compliments, I am the Samoan Submission Machine, I am the leader of the Nation of Violence, I am a freakin monster AJ. And right now, I'm just looking at that world title around your waist and I just cannot wait till Against All Odds when I take it. Thanks for keeping it warm for me too, Styles. But tonight, I'll give you a taste of what's to come at Against All Odds.

**MOTOR CITY**

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin walk out to a great reaction from the iMPACT Zone. Tonight, Shelley takes on D'Angelo Dinero, whilst next week, Chris Sabin takes on Abyss.

POPE IS PIMPIN'

'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero and Abyss come out to boo's and they don't look happy, Dinero asks for a mic.

D'Angelo Dinero: Did you know, Motor City Machine Guns, it's illegal to steal money? Did you know it's called theft? Well, last week, you stole my $500,000, so either you give us our money back or we're going to call the police. Your choice, Machine Guns, spend years in jail, or give our money back?

Chris Sabin: Look, guys, we only took your money for a joke. We're the Motor City Machine Guns, we don't STEAL money, we EARN it. So how about at Against All Odds, why don't we do Motor City Machine Guns vs. D'Angelo Dinero and Abyss. The winners not only get the $500,000 but they get the TNA Tag Team Championships. Either that, or you get none at all.

D'Aneglo Dinero: You know what, we rej..

Abyss grabs the mic from Dinero.

Abyss: You're on!

Alex Shelley vs. D'Angelo Dinero

The match starts, and Dinero and Shelley lock up. Dinero with a headlock but Shelley elbows his way out of it, Dinero connects with a dropkick and Shelley lands flat on his face. Dinero now is elbowing Shelley in the back before trash talking to Sabin whose on the outside. Dinero now continues to work on Shelley, Dinero with kicks to Shelley's mid-section. Dinero picks Shelley up and clotheslines him back down while Abyss looks on from the outside clapping. Dinero goes to the outside and goes up the turnbuckles before hitting an elbow drop on Shelley. This gets him a two count. Dinero picks Shelley up but Shelley fights back with some right hand shots, before hitting an hurricanrana. Shelley with a dropkick to The Pope before hitting an enziguri, Dinero runs at Shelley but Shelley with a hip toss Shelley with the pin but Dinero kicks out. Dinero is up now and Shelley with a big kick to the face which sends Dinero down. Abyss gets on the apron now and is shouting in Shelley's face, Dinero now takes the opportunity to take Shelley out from behind. Dinero connects with a ddt before a senton which gets him a 2 count. Dinero now with chops, kicks and punches, Dinero with a bodyslam before an elbow to the chest which gets him a 2 count. Dinero now picks Shelley up before kicking him in the gut and turning him around, Dinero connects with a suplex. Dinero then throws him into the corner, and hits a clothesline into the turnbuckles, Dinero then sends Shelley into the steel posts, Shelley grabbing his neck now Dinero then sets Shelley up for the DDE, and goes for it but Sabin pulls Shelley out of the way and Dinero crashes his legs into the turnbuckles, Shelley with the rollup but Dinero with the kickout. Abyss starts complaining to the referee about something, while on the outside, Sabin grabs Dinero, Shelley goes to hit Dinero but Dinero ducks and Shelley strikes Sabin, Dinero with the rollup and he gets the 3 count.

Winner: 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero.

After the match, Abyss runs into the ring and Blackhole Slam's Shelley. Dinero then throws Sabin in the ring and Abyss blackhole slam's Sabin. Dinero gets a couple of dollars out of his jacket and throws it on top of Shelley and Sabin before laughing and leaving with Abyss.

Mike Tenay: What a great match, Taz, Shelley and The Pope proved why they are one of the best wrestlers in the company, it's a great win for Dinero and Abyss and they can now go into Against All Odds very confident.

Taz: Speaking of Against All Odds, we're going to run you through the current card! TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles defends against long-time friend AND foe, Samoa Joe!

Mike Tenay: After the rivalry pretty much started at Genesis when Matt Morgan cost Kurt Angle the chance of becoming #1 contender to the world title, they will finally face off at Against All Odds.

Taz: And another title match has also been announced! X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels will defend against James Storm!

Mike Tenay: Also announced, which we just heard about 10 minutes ago, The Motor City Machine Guns will put their titles on the line against 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero and 'The Monster' Abyss, with $500,000 going to the victors.

Taz: And, Mike, from what I'm hearing right now, Rob Van Dam will be putting his Television Championship on the line against Bully Ray! What a match that will be.

Mike Tenay: But up next on iMPACT is the 5 on 5 knockouts tag team match!

Taz: Hey, hey! Woo! This is going to be very fun, Mike, gotta love the knockouts division, baby.

Backstage we Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan talking to eachover. Joe see's the camera man peeking through so he runs over to the door and smashes it to close it.

We then go to another shot where we see AJ Styles and Kurt Angle talking through their plans for tonight's tag match against Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan.

BROKEN HITS AS TARA, ANGELINA LOVE, ODB, TRACI BROOKS, AND VELVET SKY MAKE THEIR WAY OUT.

The knockouts come out all smiles and wait for their opponents.

PUPPET ON A STRING HITS AS GAIL KIM, MADISON RAYNE, ROSITA, SARITA AND WINTER COME OUT.

Tara, Angelina Love, ODB, Traci Brooks and Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, Rosita, Sarita and Winter

Before the bell even rings all the knockouts start brawling and just a 10 knockout brawl takes place until Dixie Carter comes out.

Dixie Carter: As the new head of the TNA Knockouts division, I've decided to strap the tag team match. Instead we'll be having a 10 knockout over the top rope match right now for the Knockouts Championship! THANK YOU!

Knockouts Championship:
Over-the-top rope battle royal
Angelina Love (c) vs. Tara vs. ODB vs. Traci Brooks vs. Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne vs. Rosita vs. Sarita vs. Winter

ORDER OF ELIMINATION:

Winter by Gail Kim
Traci Brooks by Velvet Sky
Gail Kim by Angelina Love
Tara by ODB
Madison Rayne by Sarita
Rosita by Velvet Sky
Sarita by ODB
Velvet Sky by Angelina Love
ODB by Angelina Love

Winner and STILL Knockouts Champion: Angelina Love

Taz: And Angelina retains! I've always said that this woman is a fierce competitor, and despite what she looks like..sexy, she's mean and she's strong, and she's just proved that tonight by defeating 9 other knockouts.

Mike Tenay: You're right Taz, anyone who doubted Angelina Love about not being a credible enough champion, well she's definitely answered for you now, a fantastic win by Angelina, and with the odds stacked so much against her you wouldn't expect her to win but she has. Congratulations to Angelina.

We then see a split camera, one side with AJ Styles and Kurt Angle walking, and the other with Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan walking.

Nation of Violence hits

Samoa Joe walks to the ring looking more focused than ever, he looks angry and is ready for this match up.

Sleeping Giant hits

Matt Morgan walks to the ring looking at Samoa Joe. Joe smirks at Morgan as Morgan looks very focused for this match.

Get Ready To Fly hits

AJ Styles walks to the ring with a new jacket and with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He waits on the ramp for his parnter Kurt Angle.

Gold Medal hits

Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring with a new Olympic jacket on, him and Styles walk into the ring together focusing on Joe and Morgan.

TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan

Joe starts things out with Angle and they lock up, trading holds. Angle takes control but Joe turns it around in the corner. Angle comes back again and hits a big suplex. Joe gets in some right hands before tagging in. Morgan beats Angle down in the corner. AJ comes in but Morgan keeps control of the match. Joe and Morgan keep with the quick tags and hit some double team moves. Morgan covers AJ for 2. Styles and Angle take control after Styles gets in a cheap shot. Now Styles and Angle keep with quick tags and double team moves Morgan finally hits a big clothesline and tags in Joe. Joe unloads on Angle. Angle misses a moonsault but ends up taggin in AJ Styles, Styles comes in and Joe works him over also. Joe dumps Angle and hits a big urinagi on Styles, but a couple of minutes later, Styles and Angle get back into the match when AJ hits Joe with a Pele Kick. They double team Joe and Styles hits a big jumping DDT. Angle with a takedown and a 2 count on Joe. They go to double team Morgan now but Joe comes in and both teams fight. Styles goes for the Styles Clash but Morgan fights out. Double teaming by Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan now. Morgan with a bodyslam to AJ. Angle drops on Joe and breaks the pin up just in time. Morgan goes to finish Styles with a Carbon Footprint but Kurt Angle takes his leg out from behind. Styles then goes to work on Morgan, while Angle jumps to the outside to brawl with Joe, the brawl stops a minute later though, and both go and join their corners. Morgan is back in control now though and keeps stopping Styles making the hot tag to Angle. Morgan and Joe keep switching as legal men, Joe is now legal man, but AJ luckily gets a punch on Joe and then hits a Pele Kick. AJ then makes the hot tag to Angle while Joe tags Morgan in, Angle takes out Morgan and Joe before setting Morgan up for an Angle Slam, but Joe rushes in and low blows Angle, AJ then takes out Joe and they brawl on the outside with Joe getting the upperhand. Angle is down now in pain due to the low blow by Joe, Morgan then goes to the corner and waits for Angle to get up, Morgan runs and attempts the footprint but Angle grabs Morgan's leg and locks him in the Ankle Lock, Joe rushes in and clotheslines Angle. Joe picks Morgan up, and Morgan then hits the footprint on Angle while Joe stops hits AJ with a bodyslam, Morgan gets the 3 count and Morgan and Joe win.

Winners: Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan.

Joe and Morgan then start to beat down on Kurt Angle, AJ Styles tries to come make the save but Joe and Morgan take him out. Morgan focuses on Angle whilst Joe focuses on Angle. Morgan ends up hitting another carbon footprint on Angle whilst Samoa Joe locks in the Rear Naked Choke on Styles. Styles passes out, and Samoa Joe walks over to the commentary table and grabs the world title, Joe takes it into the ring and poses with the title, and then shakes hands with Morgan.

Mike Tenay: Is this what we will see at Against All Odds? Will Samoa Joe become the NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion? Will Matt Morgan beat Kurt Angle! Find out in 2 weeks time at Against All Odds!

**Camera fades to black**

tna-news.png

Although there's talk of the six sided ring returning, there was no sign of it at this week's iMPACT. Current talk is is that it will be brought back at Against All Odds.

George Cliff announced on Twitter that this week's iMPACT will feature a 10-man-battle royal to decide who challenges the World Heavyweight Champion at Victory Road following Against All Odds. Also announced is TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles against Bully Ray.

Sting will make his decision this week on iMPACT as whether to stay or leave the wrestling business. Sting will announce at the start of the iMPACT broadcast.

Here are some tweets from TNA superstars following last week's iMPACT:

RealRoode: iMPACT without the It Factor of Professional Wrestling? You've got to be kidding me.

KurtAngleTNA: Disappointing loss. Joe and Morgan showed their cowardly side, but I'll bounce back and get the world title shot for Victory Road. #ImReady

RealStyles: I was hoping for a good clean match, but I guess you can't get that will Joe and Morgan involved but I'm still going to beat that FAT SOB at Genesis.

RealSamoaJoe: That's only a 'test', at Against All Odds, it's going to be much worse AJ. #RearNakedChoke

2482_540.jpg

TNA HOUSE SHOW RESULTS FROM BUFFALO, NEW YORK:

TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles def. Samoa Joe to retain (27:32)

TNA X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels def. Kazarian to retain (16:44)

TNA Tag Team Champions, Motor City Machine Guns def. Ink Inc to retain (13:19)

Bully Ray def. Kurt Angle (10:11)

TNA Television Champion, Rob Van Dam def. Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode, Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson to retain. (17:37)

TNA Knockouts Champion, Angelina Love def. Gail Kim to retain. (7:03)

Shark Boy comes out and has a joke around in the ring until Abyss came out with Dinero to ruin the party.

Abyss w/D'Angelo Dinero def. Shark Boy (01:09)

2482_540.jpg

PREVIEW:

This week features alot of iMPACT action! We will get an announcement from Sting on whether he will be retiring from TNA or staying! Also taking place is Chris Sabin taking on 'The Monster' Abyss, and with Alex Shelley and D'Angelo Dinero at ringside, you can bet that there will be alot going on at ringside. Also on iMPACT, World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles takes on Bully Ray, what will happen when the Styles takes on the Bully? Samoa Joe will also be in action against Television Champion, Rob Van Dam. Also taking place is a 10-man over the top rope battle royal to decide who challenges Styles or Joe at Victory Road in 2 months, men who are announced for the battle royal are: Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, Jeff Hardy, Christopher Daniels, James Storm, Mr. Anderson, Bully Ray, Austin Aries, Devon and a surprise entrant who won't be revealed until the battle royal! All this and much more tonight on TNA iMPACT tonight!

FEEDBACK FROM GCB:
I'm not a big fan of TNA mate so I'm not going to read it all through at this point. Saw your post requesting feedback (never a great idea, mate, wouldn't suggest doing it again) and thought I'd take a quick look and give you some pointers. I read the second show.

- Formatting is quite basic and clear, like the use of colour. However, I think you need to use other formatting tools as well - bold, italics, underline. Maybe use of images too?

- Your matches are well written, basic but clear. I'd hope for more detail from your main events though (and your PPV when you get there) though.

- Whilst the matches are simple, clear and fine, your promos desperately need more if your BT is going to progress. You need to hook in the reader and make them want to follow your feuds, basic matches and very simple promos aren't going to do that for you. You need to include some audience interaction and some description as well to develop the characters. Remember that what you're doing is writing a story - a wrestling story - and the wrestlers are simply characters that are in need of development and emotion.

- Like the idea of the wrestlers' Tweets in the preview. Might have to steal that idea! ;)

GCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back