TNA: The Right Way 2010 and beyond.

Skairipa Matrix

3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
as you all rember back in the beginning of 2010 Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff joined TNA but here that never happened instead Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett sold all there ownership of TNA over to this man...

Paul_heyman_21_crop_340x234.jpg

thats right ladies and gentleman Paul Heyman bought TNA and as his first matter of business he has made some roster changes starting with terminating the contracts of Anthony Neese,Devon,Eric Young,Garrett Bischoff,Hernadez,ODB,
Ric Flair,SoCal Val,Winter and Zema Ion.

and as Paul Heyman's second matter of business he has brought back a few people to TNA including Jesse Neal,Low Ki,Taylor Wilde,Toxxin and Raven along with 1 other person who will be revealed on the first episode of TNA iMPACT.

the titles i will be using are:
TNA Heavyweight Championship
TNA World Tag Team Championships
TNA X Divison Championship
TNA Television Championship
TNA Knockout Championship

and now heres my roster i will be using (minus the 1 person who will be revealed in the first episode of iMPACT)

H = Heel
F = Face
T = Twigger
A = Announcer
C = Commentator
I = Interviewer

1. Abyss (H)
2. AJ Styles (F)
3. Alex Shelley (F)
4. Angelina Love (H)
5. Austin Aries (H)
6. Bobby Roode (H)
7. Brooke Tessmacher (F)
8. Bully Ray (H)
9. Chris Sabin (F)
10. Christopher Daniels (F)
11. Crimson (H)
12. D'Angelo Dinero (T)
13. Doug Williams (F)
14. Gail Kim (H)
15. Gunner (H)
16. James Storm (H)
17. Jeff Hardy (F)
18. Jeff Jarrett (H)
19. Jesse Neal (F)
20. Jesse Sorenston (F)
21. Kazarian (F)
22. Kid Kash (H)
23. Kurt Angle (T)
24. Low Ki (F)
25. Madison Rayne (H)
26. Magnus (H)
27. Mark Haskins (F)
28. Matt Morgan (H)
29. Mickie James (F)
30. Mr.Anderson (T)
31. Raven (F)
32. Rob Terry (H)
33. Rob Van Dam (F)
34. Robbie E (H)
35. Rosita (H)
36. Samoa Joe (H)
37. Sarita (H)
38. Shannon Moore (F)
39. Sting (F)
40. Tara (F)
41. Taylor Wilde (F)
42. Toxxin (F)
43. Velvet Sky (H)
44. Mike Tenay (C)
45. Taz (C)
46. Christy Hemme (A)
47. Jeremy Borash (I)

Good Luck! Heyman buying out TNA could be interesting. Lets just hope we don't see an overload of ECW guys. If you do book the whole EV2.O story, then do it right this time. Give it a proper end. One word of advice, capitalize the first words of each sentence. It gets kinda annoying reading it with lower case. It could just be me, lol.

My guess for the guy debuting at the first iMPACT is either CM Punk or some other top WWE guy. If this is the route you go, It could be interesting seeing a top guy like Punk, Orton or even Cena interact with guys like Storm and Roode.

A few questions:
Are you going to book based on some of the things that have happened on iMPACT, and just add some of your own?
or
Are you going to just completely book everything how you want?

Either way works.

Heyman taking over seems like a new way to go, and I can't wait to see the interactions he has with the likes of Roode and Storm. I liked the guys you have brought in, but I am a little upset that you fired Hernandez haha

Anyways, good luck with this mate :)

TNA_Impact_Logo-300x136.png

**pyro goes off in the iMPACT zone as the cameras go to the announce table**​

Mike Tenay: welcome everybody to a brand new era here in TNA my names Mike Tenay and this is my brodcast partner the legendary Taz.

Taz: man I cant wait for tonight were moments away from the brand new GM of iMPACT arriving here and i hear he also bought out everybodys shares in the company so he also owns the company! I wonder who it is man i cant wait!

Mike Tenay: well partner, I dont think were gonna have to wait much longer because I hear that hes here!

**Extreme (the classic ECW theme)**​

Taz: No way....It cant be...

Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage as the crowd is on there feet going nuts!

Taz: IT IS! ITS MY OLD BOSS PAUL HEYMAN!

Paul Heyman has a mic in his hand as hes wearing a baseball cap with the TNA logo on it and a sports jacket as he walks down the ramp then up the steps as he pauses to look at the crowd and there still going crazy for Paul Heyman! Paul then enters the ring as his music stops and he looks around at the fans and then says "Ladies and Gentleman welcome to A brand new era here in TNA...the era of Paul Heyman!

*crowd cheers loudly for that and chants HEYMAN RULES!

Paul looks around with a smile on his face then he waits for the crowd to settle down and then he says "Some of you might be wondering why I decided to invest my time and my money into TNA and the answer is simple...TNA is the BEST wrestling company in the world! And until now they were not living up to that, Well now that im here were gonna start brand new, And the way to do that is to cut some dead weight which I already did and I invested my money to bring back some very talented people who have been here before but got fired or quit but I know talent and thats why I brought them back!

*Crowd cheers a little bit but not much as there not sure who Heyman is talking about*​

Heyman pauses for a second then says "And another way were gonna start over is as of right now the TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships are gone we dont need them! As for every other title I have decided to vacate all the championships and by the end of Genesis in 3 weeks we will have all brand new champions!

*The crowd cheers in approval as they feed off every word Heyman says*​

Heyman looks around in approval and then says "In fact in just A few minutes were gonna find out who will become your brand new TNA World Tag Team Champions because I have set up a triple threat match between three very talented teams and the first one is The Motor City Machine Guns!

*Crowd cheers loudly and starts chanting Motor City!*​

Heyman has a smile on his face as he then says "And the second team in that match will be Ink Inc! And finally the third team will be the team of Samoa Joe and Magnus!

*the crowd boos when they hear Samoa Joe & Magnus*​

Heyman then says "Also tonight we will start a 8 man tournament which will end at Genesis to crown a brand new TNA Heavyweight Champion and tonight we will have 3 out of 4 of the first round matches and those matches are...The Whole F'n Show Rob Van Dam against Wrestling's Only Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, The Icon Sting against The Charismatic Engima Jeff Hardy and finally in our main event tonight The Self Proclaimed Head Asshole In Charge Mr.Anderson will take on a mystery opponet which will be the man I promised to you all will be debuting tonight as for who that man is...well you will have to stick around for tonights main event to find out." Paul Heyman hands the mic to someone at ringside then leaves the ring and walks down the steps and up the ramp quickly then goes backstage.

*Commerical Break*​

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is a triple threat tag team match for the TNA Tag Team Championships! Introducing first at A combined weight of 420 pounds from Detriot,Michigan the team of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns!

**Motor City**​

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley walk out onto the stage wearing there leather jackets as the crowd cheers loudly! Sabin and Shelley walk down the ramp high fiving some fans at ringside before sliding into the ring and posing on the top turnbuckle in different corners as they jump off and take off the leather jackets and toss them outside the ring.

Christy Hemme: Introducing Team #2 at a combined weight of 395 pounds the team of Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal, Ink Inc!

**Tattooed Attitude**​

The crowd cheers but not nearly as loud as they did for The Guns then Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal walk out onto the stage and start walking down the ramp as the crowd is cheering for them as Jesse slides into the ring under the bottom rope and Shannon walks up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope and Ink Inc take off their shirts and toss them into the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And now introducing Team #3 at a combined weight of 520 pounds the team of Samoa Joe and Magnus!

**Nation Of Violence**​

The crowd boos loudly as Samoa Joe and Magnus walk out onto the stage as the two teams in the ring stare them down as Samoa Joe and Magnus walk down the ramp and they stop at the bottom of the ramp and look at their opponets then Joe walks up the steps as Magnus follows and both men then enter the ring and stare down the other two teams as there music stops.

**The bell rings**​

About 5 minutes into the match Samoa Joe and Magnus have control as Joe is wearing down Alex Shelley and Shannon Moore in the empty corner as Joe stacks up both men and then comes running for a corner splash but Shannon and Alex move out of the corner and Joe smashes into the corner face first! Joe stumbles out of the corner and Shannon hits a dropkick sending Joe back into the corner then Moore moves out of the way as Shelley comes charging into the corner and hits a corner closeline on Joe! Shannon then takes down Shelley into a school boy roll up as the ref counts the pin.

1...2...NO! Joe breaks up the pin!​

Joe now walks over to Magnus as Magnus has his hand out and Joe slaps his hand to tag him into the match as Magnus comes running with a big boot to the face of Shannon Moore! Shelley tries to go over and tag Sabin but Magnus runs over and knocks Sabin off the ring apron! Magnus then kicks Shannon in the ribs and comes off the ropes with a big closeline! Shelley now hits a few quick elbow shots to the face of Magnus then comes off the ropes right into a powerslam from Magnus! Magnus then clubs Shannon Moore over the back as hes using the ropes to get up then Magnus closelines Shannon over the top rope to the floor but Shelley comes running and dropkicks Magnus in the back of his head knocking him out of the ring! Shelley then walks over to Chris Sabin and makes the tag as Sabin enters the ring then him and Alex Shelley and come running and dive through the middle rope taking down Magnus and Shannon with suicide dives! Sabin throws Magnus into the ring and rolls in and hooks the leg for the pin as the ref counts the pin.

1...2...NO! Magnus kicks out!​

Sabin now lifts up Magnus onto his shoulders and nails him with A Cross-Legged Samoan Driver! (Cradle Shock) Shannon Moore then slides into the ring and comes running for A closeline but Sabin ducks and Shannon then hits him with A step up enziguri! Shannon then walks over and makes the tag to Jesse Neal who enters the ring and comes charging at Sabin and nails him with A Spear! Magnus now walks over to Samoa Joe and tags him into the match and Joe comes running and takes down Sabin with a running big boot! Joe then comes off the ropes and hits A running senton splash on both Jesse Neal and Chris Sabin! Alex Shelley now climbs up to the top turnbuckle and hits a missle dropkick on Joe! Joe goes down as Shelley stands up and Shannon Moore comes running and closelines Shelley over the top rope but his momentum takes him over the top rope as well! All 3 legal men get up now and Sabin and Neal start punching each other then Joe walks over and slams there heads together taking them down as Joe kicks Sabin out of the ring and then Joe tags Magnus in and they pick up Jesse Neal and double irish whip him into the corner then Magnus climbs up to the top turnbuckle in the corner opposite to where Jesse Neal is and Joe runs over and hits A Snapmare on Jesse taking him down followed by A Diving Elbow Drop from Magnus right into A pin as Joe stands guard.

1...2...3!​

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winners And NEW TNA Tag Team Champions Samoa Joe and Magnus!

The cameras go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash standing there with a mic.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time the man who next week will be in the 4th and final 1st round match of the TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament against Bully Ray, The Phenomenal AJ Styles.

*crowd cheers*

Jeremy Borash:AJ my question for you tonight is what do you plan on doing next week to beat Bully Ray and move onto the 2nd round of this tournament?

AJ Styles: Well JB im just gonna go out there and be exactly what i always am and thats Phenomenal, I've beaten Bully Ray before and I will do it again next week.

Jeremy Borash: And now AJ do you know who this mystery man Paul Heyman has brought in and put into tonights main event is and are you worried about whoever it is?

AJ Styles: No JB i dont know who Paul Heyman brought in for tonights main event the only thing i know is its someone who was employed here before and I have been here sense day 1....hell i've been here sense match 1 in this company many people have come and many people have gone it could be anybody am i worried? Maybe a little bit only because I dont know who they are but when it comes to becoming the TNA Heavyweight Champion again....nobody and I mean NOBODY will stand in my way!

Jeremy Borash: thanks for your time AJ.

The cameras now go to a different area backstage in the TNA Knockouts locker room and all the Knockouts are aruging and then Paul Heyman walks into the locker room and the Knockouts all shut up.

Paul Heyman:Ladies its nice to see you all are in your gear and ready to go because up next all 11 of you will be in a Battle Royal and the final 2 will face off 1 on 1 at Genesis with the TNA Knockouts Title on the line and the winner gets to pick the match type so ladies get going to the ring.

*Heyman walks out of the room as they all start arguing about whos gonna win and iMPACT goes to commerical*​

iMPACT comes back from commerical and all 11 Knockouts are standing in the ring as there is 2 refs standing at ringside.

**the bell rings**​

As soon as the match starts all the Knockouts start battling. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky have brought Mickie James into the corner and there kicking her then they lift her up and try dumping her over the top rope but Mickie is able to hang on and fight them off and then Mickie comes running and double closelines both of them! Tara sends Madison off the ropes and then she hits A sidewalk slam! Tara then turns around right into A kick to the stomache from Velvet. Velvet starts hitting elbow smashes to the face of Tara then Velvet comes running to try and closeline Tara over the top rope to the floor but when Velvet comes running Tara backdrops her over the top rope to the floor then Angelina Love comes running towards Tara but Tara sees her coming and pulls down the top rope sending Angelina flying to the floor!

Christy Hemme: Velvet Sky and Angelina Love have been eliminated!

Tessmacher is now fighting for her life in the match as shes hanging onto the top rope while Taylor Wilde trys to throw her out of the ring but then Gail Kim walks over and clubs Wilde across the back and then drops her with Eat Defeat! Gail gets up now and comes charing into the corner with A running headbutt into the ribs of Brooke Tessmacher who had gotten back into the ring! Gail Kim turns around now and walks right into a dropkick from Mickie James! Mickie picks up Gail now and tosses her with ease over the top rope to the floor!

Christy Hemme: Gail Kim has been eliminated!

Mickie James turns around now and walks right into A knee to the face from Madison Rayne! Brooke then comes out of the corner and starts punching Madison then she comes off the ropes and closelines Madison! Rosita and Sarita now come up behind Brooke Tessmacher and they toss her right over the top rope to the floor! Rosita and Sarita now turn around and Taylor Wilde comes running and takes them both out of the ring with A double closeline but only Rosita hits the floor!

Christy Hemme: Brooke Tessmacher and Rosita have been eliminated!

Mike Tenay: Well Taz were down to 6 Knockouts left in the match do you have A prediction on whos gonna win it?

Taz: Mike, I got A good feeling that Madison Rayne has got this match won!

Madison now starts punching and kicking Taylor Wilde against the ropes as Toxxin is now fighting with Mickie James in 1 of the corners trying to toss her over the top rope. Sarita now rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope and as soon as she does Tara walks over and starts stomping on her! Tara now lifts up Sarita and hits her with A snap suplex! Meanwhile in the corner Toxxin has Mickie James on the top turnbuckle and shes using her power to try and throw her out but Mickie James kicks Toxxin away and is now sitting on the top turnbuckle as Toxxin stumbles back over and Mickie James hits a hurricarana off the top turnbuckle back into the ring on Toxxin! Tara now brings Sarita against the ropes and starts trying to toss her out of the ring as on the other side of the ring Taylor Wilde has fought back against Madison Rayne and fights with her into the middle of the ring then she trys to throw her over the top rope to the floor but Madison is able to hang onto the ropes to avoid it! Wilde starts pounding on the back of Madison until Toxxin walks over and pulls Taylor Wilde away and then hits her with A DDT! Toxxin now throws up the rock on sign then she turns around and Mickie James hits her with A kick to the ribs and comes running but Toxxin lifts Mickie onto her shoulders and then samoan drops Mickie over the top rope to the floor! But before Toxxin can do anything Madison Rayne runs over and closelines Toxxin over the top rope to the floor!

Christy Hemme: Mickie James and Toxxin have been eliminated!

Were down to Madison Rayne,Taylor Wilde,Tara and Sarita as Madison is doing her wave to the crowd and then Tara walks over and hits a kick then drops her with the Widows Peak! Tara then gets hit from behind by Sarita who starts punching her back and then Taylor Wilde turns Sarita around and dropkicks her! Taylor Wilde and Tara now nod to each other as if to form an alliance and now they pick up Sarita and walk over to the ropes and together they hit A double suplex taking her out of the ring!

Christy Hemme: Sarita has been eliminated!

Sarita is flipping out on the floor and jumps on the ring apron trying to get back into the ring but Tara knocks her off the ring apron with a big punch to the jaw! Madison Rayne now gets up and comes running but Taylor Wilde sees her coming for Tara and pushes Tara knocking her down and Madison just misses her chance to eliminate Tara! Tara is now back up with A confused but mad look on her face as Taylor Wilde comes off the ropes running towards Madison Rayne but Tara lays out Taylor Wilde with A sidewalk slam! Madison walks over to Tara only for Tara to take her down with A dicus closeline! Tara now pulls Madison Rayne to her feet and irish whips her into the turnbuckles then she walks over to Taylor Wilde and throws her head first into the ribs of Madison Rayne! Taylor Wilde stumbles out of the corner now and Tara lifts her up onto her shoulders and walks towards the ropes but Taylor hits A bunch of elbows to the jaw of Tara then slides down her back and Tara turns around and gets hit with A dropkick knocking her into the ropes! Madison now comes running out of the corner and blindsides Wilde with A running knee lift! Madison pulls Taylor up and puts her knee on Taylor's head then drops her with Inverted Overdrive! (Rayne Drop) Tara now turns around and Madison hits her with A Rayne Drop!

Taz: Oh man Mike it looks like Madison has her choice of who she would rather face at Genesis here!

Madison now lifts up Taylor Wilde and lifts her up for A suplex but instead drops her on the ring apron then Madison turns Taylor around and hits A neckbreaker snapping the neck of Taylor off the ropes taking her down and to the floor! Madison then sees Tara getting up and Madison walks over and pulls her up and then tosses her over the top rope to the floor!

Christy Hemme: Taylor Wilde and Tara have been eliminated and heres your winner Madison Rayne!

Mike Tenay: Well Taz you were right Madison Rayne got the victory and now she will be picking the match type for her match with Tara at Gensis for the Knockouts Title next week right here on iMPACT!

Taz: Thats right Mike I cant wait to see what type of match she decides on!

*The cameras go backstage to the interview area*​

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time Austin Aries.

Austin Aries: JB,JB,JB what did i tell you to call me?

Jeremy Borash: *in a low voice* The Greatest Man That Ever Lived...

Austin Aries: Thats right JB say it loud,say it proud Austin Aries, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived! And next week i will become The Greatest Champion That Ever Lived when I win the X Divison Title in that Triple Threat Match!

Jeremy Borash: Umm Austin that match is just A #1 Contenders Match to decide who gets A chance at the X Divison Championship.

Austin Aries: Shh JB nobody wants to hear from you in fact give me that mic *Aries takes the mic from JB as JB walks away with his head down* Next week maybe just A #1 Contenders match but its obvious nobody can beat me and when I win that match and then beat whoever our new boss decides to throw at me at Genesis I will be the first and only X Divison Champion in the Paul Heyman era because not only am I gonna win the match but NOBODY is gonna be able to take the title from me EVER!

Aries walks away as the cameras go to the parking lot and we see a black stretch limo arriving at the iMPACT zone and the driver gets out and walks over to the back of the limo and opens the door but then the cameras cut away before we can see who walks out of the limo!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is A 1st Round Match in the TNA Heavyweight Championship Tournament! Introducing first he weighs in at 237 pounds, From Battle Creek,Michigan Rob Van Dam!

**The Whole F'n Show**​

The crowd is cheering and chanting along with his music as Rob Van Dam walks out onto the stage and down the ramp then raises his arms in the air as his pyro goes off behind him. Rob Van Dam now walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring and jumps around with his arms up then jumps onto the top turnbuckle as he does his Rob-Van-Dam taunt on the top turnbuckle then jumps off and stands in the corner.

Christy Hemme: Introducing next weighing in at 240 pounds From Pittsburg,Pennslvania Kurt Angle!

**Gold Medal**​

The crowd has a mixed reaction for Kurt as his music kicks up and he rises up onto the stage from his elevator enterance under the stage and a black hoodie over his face as he walks down the ramp taking off the hoodie then Kurt walks up the steps and stands on the ring apron staring down RVD before entering the ring and poses with his arms out to his sides.

**The bell rings**​

About 10 minutes into the match we come back from A Commerical break to see Kurt Angle wearing down RVD in the middle of the ring with A Figure 4 Leg Lock! After struggling for A couple minutes RVD fights out of the hold and then goes for A spin kick but Angle ducks it and nails him with A german suplex! Angle stands up now with his arms still locked around the waist of RVD and he hits him with another german suplex! Angle then stands back up with his arms remaining locked on RVD's waist and he hits him with A 3rd german suplex but this time he gets the shoulders of RVD down for A pin.

1...2...NO! RVD KICKS OUT!

Angle is now stomping on the chest of Van Dam before climbing up to the top turnbuckle but RVD gets up and hits A spin kick to the back of the head of Angle knocking him out of the ring to the floor! Angle is laid out on the floor and RVD jumps up to the top turnbuckle then hits Angle with A huge Five Star Frog Splash on the floor! RVD now rolls Angle into the ring and slides in but then Angle springs up and takes out the leg of Van Dam and locks him into the Ankle Lock! Angle sinches in the Ankle Lock as RVD struggles to reach the ropes but Angle isnt letting him move. RVD now starts to roll over onto his back as Angle is using the power he has to try and stop him but RVD is able to roll over and kick Angle away then as Angle comes back off the ropes from the momentum of being kicked away RVD hits him with A monkey flip then jumps up and comes off the ropes with Rolling Thunder! RVD now hooks the leg of Angle for the pin as the ref counts.

1...2...NO! Angle kicks out!

Van Dam now lifts up Angle to his feet and then backs up and goes for A superkick but Angle ducks then hits the Angle Slam out of nowhere! Angle now takes down the straps of his singlet and grabs the leg of Van Dam and goes for another Ankle Lock but this time Van Dam counters it with A roll up pin.

1...2...NO! Angle kicks out again!

Van Dam gets up and so does Angle as Van Dam drops Angle with A huge superkick! Van Dam then hits A quick leg drop followed by another quick leg drop then he comes off the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder again! RVD now jumps up to the top turnbuckle as the fans are cheering but Angle springs up to his feet and runs over to the corner up the turnbuckles and hits A belly to belly suplex out of nowhere! Angle and Van Dam are both down on the mat as this grueling match rolls on then Angle gets up to his feet first as Van Dam is starting to get up and Angle stands behind him waiting then as soon as Van Dam gets to his feet Angle trys to hit him with the Angle Slam but Van Dam lands on his feet behind Angle and pushes off the ropes trying to roll him up but Angle hangs onto the ropes to block it! Angle then turns around and closelines RVD! Angle now stops for A minute trying to decide what to do next as Van Dam is getting up with the ropes and Angle walks over to him and grabs his leg looking for another Ankle Lock but Van Dam is holding onto the top rope! Angle is trying to pull him away from the ropes but RVD is able to get out of the ring and escape the Ankle Lock! Angle now comes running looking like hes gonna dive onto Van Dam but Van Dam hits A roundhouse kick to the face through the ropes to lay out Angle! Van Dam sees this and jumps onto the ring apron then climbs up to the top turnbuckle and hits the Five Star Frog Splash! Van Dam hooks both legs for the pin now as the ref counts with the crowd counting with him.

1...2...NO! ANGLE GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE WITH HIS HAND!

Van Dam looks shocked but still drags Angle into the middle of the ring then sees Angle getting up and Van Dam springboards off the middle rope looking for A springboard kick only for Angle to sidestep to get out of the way and then come running and hit Van Dam with A big running double sledge shot to the face! Angle now picks up Van Dam and throws him shoulder first into the ring post and then when Van Dam comes out of the corner Angle gets a school boy pin and puts his feet on the middle rope as the ref counts.

1...2...NO! The ref sees Angle's feet on the ropes!

Angle is aruging with the ref now and looks like hes about to hit the ref as Van Dam starts pulling himself up and Angle now has the ref by his shirt and Van Dam comes running from behind Angle and rolls him up in A tight roll up pin and the ref quickly counts.

1...2...3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner Rob Van Dam!

We come back from commerical and see Christy Hemme standing in the ring holding A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is A 1st round match in the TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament! Introducing first weighing in tonight at 250 pounds from Venice Beach,California Sting!

**Slay Me**​

The crowd roars to life as most fans are out of their seats clapping as Sting walks out onto the stage wearing his classic black and white facepaint as he walks down the ramp and stops at ringside and looks at the fans before walking up the steps and entering the ring as hes all business tonight not doing his usual enterance and stands in the corner waiting for his opponet.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 215 pounds from Cameron,North Carolina Jeff Hardy!

**Modest**​

The crowd is cheering loud again even louder then they did for Sting as Jeff Hardy walks out onto the stage with his usual facepaint with eyes pained onto his eyelids as he walks down the ramp high fiving some fans along side the ramp then he runs and slides into the ring and jumps up to the top turnbuckle posing for the fans as the women scream for him then he jumps off and stands in the corner.

**The bell rings**​

As the match begins Sting and Jeff Hardy shake hands out of respect towards each other then they lock up. Sting backs Hardy into the corner and then starts unloading on him with punches until the ref pulls Sting away then Sting comes running and nails A Stinger Splash! Hardy stumbles out of the corner and Sting grabs the back of his head and sets him up for the Death Drop but Hardy gets his leg up to knee Sting in the face to fight it off then he goes for A quick Twist Of Fate but Sting shoves him off then comes running and takes down Jeff with A huge closeline! Sting now comes off the ropes and hits A leg drop then pins Jeff with A forarm in his face.

1...2...NO! Jeff kicks out!

Sting picks up Jeff to his feet then knees him in the ribs and then clubs him over the back to take him back down! Sting then kicks Jeff out of the ring and leaves the ring himself and whips Jeff spine first into the steel guard rail! Sting now rams Jeff against the guard rail 3 times then throws him into the ring as Jeff gets up while Sting slides into the ring and Jeff drops him quickly with A Twist Of Fate! Jeff then hooks both legs for the pin as the ref counts.

1...2...NO! Sting kicks out!

Jeff now takes off his tank top and throws it into the crowd while the women scream for this but then Sting gets up and hits him with the Death Drop out of nowhere! Sting drags Jeff into the middle of the ring and grabs his legs looking like hes gonna go for the Death Lock but Jeff shoves him off then comes running with A forarm smash! Jeff then comes running with another one followed up by A third one as Sting gets up again and Jeff goes for the Twist Of Fate but Sting shoves him off and Jeff runs right into the ref! Jeff turns around now and Sting scoops him up and drops him with A Tombstone Piledriver! Sting then hooks both legs for the pin.

1...2...NO! Hardy kicks out again!

Jeff Hardy is laid out as Sting is standing over Jeff and pulls him up in the corner then backs up and comes running for A huge Stinger Splash! Sting then backs up again as Jeff is leaning against the turnbuckles not moving and Sting comes charing into the corner but at the last second Jeff moves out of the way and Sting goes face first into the turnbuckles! Jeff then runs up the turnbuckles and nails Sting with Whisper In The Wind! Jeff then climbs up to the top turnbuckle and nails Sting with the Swanton Bomb! Jeff hooks the leg for the pin as the ref counts the pin.

1...2...3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner Jeff Hardy!

As soon as the match ends Jeff Hardy stands up holding his ribs and Sting slowly starts to get up and Jeff helps him up and offers him A handshake. Sting looks at Jeff then looks at the crowd then back at Jeff and shakes his hand but then the lights go out in the arena!

Mike Tenay: What the hells going on?

**Lights come back on and Abyss is in the ring standing over A knocked out Jeff Hardy and A bloodied and knocked out Sting**​

Mike Tenay: OH MY GOD ABYSS HAS DESTROYED STING AND JEFF HARDY! WHY WOULD ABYSS DO THAT?

Taz: I dont know Mike,I dont know but this could change the tournament big time if Jeff isnt able to compete in the next round.

We Come Back From Commerical and the cameras go to the announce table.

Mike Tenay: Well Taz what do you think of the first episode of iMPACT so far in the Paul Heyman era?

Taz: Loving every minute of it we have had some great action and next week looks great so far! And now up next Mr.Anderson is facing A debuting superstar in what should be A great main event to decide who will be moving onto Round 2 of the TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament along with Rob Van Dam and hopefully Jeff Hardy.

**Feedback**​

Mr.Anderson walks out onto the stage with the lights off in the arena minus A single spotlight on Anderson on the stage as his mic is lowered down and then he says "Ladies and Gentleman I weigh in tonight at A frickin amazing 243 and A quater pounds and I hail from (With the crowd saying it along with him) GREEN BAY,WISCONSIN AND MY NAME IS MISSSSTERR ANDERSON....wait for it....wait for it...ANDERSON!" Anderson lets go of his mic as it flys into the air then his music kicks back up and he walks down the ramp wearing his A**hole shirt and he runs up the steps and enters the ring as he takes off his shirt and starts pacing back and forth waiting to see who his opponet is gonna be.

**Extreme**​

Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage wearing the same clothes as earlier and hes holding A mic as he has A big grin on his face as his music cuts out and he says "Ken Anderson...I hope your ready for A tough fight tonight because this man has not only been in TNA before but hes wrestled all over the world and if it wasnt for me he would have never been as big of sucess as he ended up being so far so Ken without further ado let me introduce you to your opponet....CM PUNK!

**Miseria Cantare (The Beginning)**​

Most of the crowd is going crazy cheering as CM Punk walks out onto the stage wearing black and red trunks with matching boots and he stops at the top of the stage and shakes hands with Paul Heyman then starts walking down the ramp as Heyman goes backstage and Punk walks down the ramp and stops at the bottom of the ramp as Anderson is staring straight at him and Punk laughs as he walks up the steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd thats on there feet cheering for CM Punk as he hops off the top turnbuckle into the ring and he stands in the corner as the music stops.

**The bell rings**​

Punk and Anderson both walk into the middle of the ring and Punk offers A handshake to Anderson but Anderson slaps Punk in the face instead! Punk laughs as he turns his head then takes down Anderson with A double leg take down and starts punching him right in the face! Anderson shoves Punk off and comes running with A spinning back elbow to take Punk down then he starts stomping him until Punk takes down Anderson with A leg sweep then gets up right before Anderson and Punk whips him to the corner then comes running into the corner with A big running knee to the jaw! Punk then comes running out of the corner for A bulldog but Anderson shoves him off then ducks A roundhouse kick and rolls up Punk as the ref counts.

1...2...NO! Punk kicks out!

Anderson backs up to let Punk get up as Anderson kinda laughs and so does Punk then they lock up. Anderson applies A side headlock on Punk then takes him down to the mat keeping the headlock on. After A minute Punk fights back up to his feet and hits some elbows into the chest of Anderson to break the hold then Punk trys to catch him again with A Roundhouse Kick but Anderson ducks then turns Punk around and trys to catch him with the Mic Check but Punk shoves him off and then he hits A spin kick into the stomache of Anderson! Punk now hits Anderson with A Double Underhook Backbreaker! Punk now climbs up to the top turnbuckle as Anderson is getting up and Punk waits for him to get up then hits him with A beautiful diving cross body into the pin.

1...2...NO! Anderson kicks out!

Punk gets up now and grabs the arm of Anderson but Anderson rakes the eyes of Punk with his free hand! Anderson then comes off the ropes and takes down Punk with A nice spinning neckbreaker! Anderson now hooks both legs for the pin and the ref counts.

1...2...NO! Punk kicks out!

Anderson keeps control of the match by bringing Punk up to his feet in A headlock then Anderson lifts Punk onto his shoulders and then hits the Green Bay Plunge! Instead of going for the pin Anderson stands there waiting for Punk to get up as Punk slowly starts making it to his feet and Anderson turns him around and drops him with the Mic Check! Anderson now quickly hooks both legs for the pin as the ref counts again.

1...2...NO! Punk kicks out again!

Anderson cant belive it as he starts yelling at the ref to count faster and the ref is yelling at him back as Punk is crawling towards the ropes and Anderson turns around and walks over to Punk and grabs his leg and drags him to the middle of the ring then slams his knee hard into the mat! Anderson now picks up Punk and throws him out of the ring to the floor and rolls out of the ring then he places Punk sitting in front of the steps then backs up and comes running but Punk moves out of the way and Anderson's knee smashes hard into the steel steps! Anderson limps away from the steps from the pain as Punk gets to his feet and comes running from behind and chopblocks out the knee of Anderson! Punk now gets on the ring apron while the ref is counting and is at A 5 count and Anderson gets up and Punk dives off the ring apron and hits A cross body on the floor on Anderson! Punk then throws Anderson into the ring and walks up the steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up but Anderson gets up and takes out Punk's leg from under him making him fall hard into the ring! Anderson laughs as he drags Punk to the middle of the ring and then lifts Punk up and sets up for another Mic Check! But before Anderson can hit it Punk counters and picks up Anderson onto his shoulders but Anderson hits 10 elbows to the jaw of Punk to escape then he rolls up Punk using the tights

1...2...NO! Punk kicks out once again!

Anderson now looks mad as he starts slapping Punk in the face while he trys to get up but Punk does make it to his feet and Anderson throws A punch but Punk ducks then drops Anderson with A big roundhouse kick to the side of the head! Punk shakes his head no as he irish whips Anderson into the corner and then walks over and lifts up Anderson placing him on the top turnbuckle! Punk now gets his feet on the bottom rope as he hits A few punches to the face of Anderson before climbing up to the top turnbuckle with him then Punk hooks the arms of Anderson and stands up and comes off the top turnbuckle hitting Anderson with A Diving Double Underhook Facebuster (Pepsi Plunge!) Punk and Anderson are both down on the mat as Punk crawls over to Anderson and hooks the leg as the ref counts the pin on the lifeless Anderson.

1...2....3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner CM Punk!

The crowd is on there feet cheering in approval then they start chanting CM Punk as iMPACT goes off the air!

The Grandsword Review

Welcome SXE to the world of BT, and it's great to see a TNA thread other than the many WWE ones around.

Your first big move into the world of TNA is bringing in Paul E. This is a great move as many IWCers have been calling for this for years. Also Paul has always had that indy, rebel vibe about him and when TNA was a true alternative years ago it had that same vibe... here's hoping your Paul/TNA connection gives us just that :)

Onto the show... Paul is out, big shock to everyone involved especially Taz. Would have given Paul different music than ECW though, this is TNA, I would have thought you would try and seperate yourself and give TNA it's on identity.

Paul's first move is to hit the reset button. He makes all champions vacate their belts. Then moves into a tournament of the 8 top guys. 5 and a mystery Paul Heyman guy will be on this program alone... big matches on your first show, souunds great. Mystery guy, it will either be Punk or Lesnar since RVD is already part of TNA.

I'm not a big fan of resets and doesn't pay respect to the current champions. I think atleast the tournament should crown a #1 contender to face the current champion instead, but this is your show :)

First match of the Paul E era is a world tag title match with Joe and Magnus getting their titles back. Pinning Neal was the way to go, to keep the Guns strong. They will be great chasing the belts.

Huge KO battle royale to display all the hot girls. Good booking.

So next week will be Ray and AJ to finish off the first round of the tourney. AJ gets some mic time, hopefully he goes over Ray.

And now we get our tourney matches: RVD over Angle, Hardy over Sting and our mystery Heyman guy Punk in the surprise of the night goes over Anderson.

So the old guys went over the older guys in the first matches and Punk takes out Anderson. I guess you've got to be happy there. Seems like a face-a-thon with the wins. Which could be good from a stand point that no one will know who's going over who.

Very solid first show SXE. Nothing super epic like an NWO or anything like that to kick things off, but I guess bringing in Punk could do just that... Looking fwd to a Punk promo next show. :)

Jam's Review
First of all, I'd like to comment on the format. Format seems pretty solid with everything being centered and the matches being in quotes. What bothered me was that you didn't have correct punctuations and capitalizations. And maybe you could've bolded the names of the people who were speaking. There were a lot of parts that could have used some commas and periods, lots of run-ons. You gotta fix that. Like I said, presentation is a BIG thing for BT's. If it looks nice, chances are, people will be likely to read your shows.

I actually don't mind crowning new champions as it's a way for you to get into your own storylines and whatever you have planned for your new direction of TNA. You used the basic types of matches to crown new champions in the Battle Royal and the Tournament Matches, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Bringing in new names was definitely going to happen because of the new direction for TNA. One thing though, we didn't see the X-Division in action. The X-Division is a prominent part of TNA, so I'd think it would be showcased. Hopefully it will be showcased in your next show.

Overall, there are certainly some things that you need to change about the thread. While it is your first show, it was a passable read. Not bad, but not good either. But it's alright, most guys don't do that well in their first attempt at a BT coz really, it is pretty hard. But stick with this, and you'll definitely improve over time. Goodluck!

Hey I have an idea, where users choose current WWE star or famous legend. I write out the matches, give them PMs giving them options their wrestler can do before or after the match. The results would be random.
So, is this the part of the forums, where I should post the sign-up thread? cause it seems pretty much dead part of the forums.
PEACE

Bearded Review

-Listen to Jam on the format. The display was well done as he said. Not gonna go into detail there.

-Love Paul E to TNA, could do wonders for the company as the guy has the mind for business. Well done there.

-Matches were solid. I think you did a nice job on that, same with the promos. I know you've got experience there so that definitely helps in that department.

-Punk is a bit unrealistic, but hey it's your show and whatever floats your boat. Like GS, I look forward to a Punk promo next week and him "breaking the wall" again and being a realist. A shoot promo (done well, not to the extreme) could do wonders. Hopefully that is your route.

-Hardy, Punk, and Angle advance. I'd expect Ray to go over AJ, just to throw a heel into the mix. Though an AJ win wouldn't do any damage to the show.

-Like JAM, I'd like to see more X-Division. That is TNA's key of being different as they have something special there. Hopefully we see some use of that in the next episode.

-Overall the show was solid and could use some work in some departments, but nothing that detracts from the show itself. Like I said earlier to WeirdGuy, the first show is the hardest so you can only go up from here. I wish you the best of success and look forward to the coming episodes. Keep up the work my friend.

TWG Review

Resetting all of the titles is one way to go, but you could have started off with some kind of huge "Supershow" where they all get defended or something... But having these tournaments for them does add to the prestige as everyone wants to be the first champions of the Paul Heyman Era.

A good start to the show with the Tag Team titles being decided. I'm not that big a fan of Joe and Magnus as a team, as I prefer the two of them (Magnus especially) as singles competitors. But I'll go with it as I think a few good matches with the Guns can come out of this.

Short but sweet from AJ, but it got the job done in letting us know what he wants.

The Knockouts Battle Royal was a nice read, but the parts with Christy Hemme coming in each time got a little annoying for me; You could have just had a small bolded line in the quote box saying when someone was out, but that is just me nitpicking. Tara, Taylor and Madison were the right three to have at the end as they were the most dominant throughout and the match between Madison and Tara should be a good read in terms of storytelling, because I imagine that Madison will pick a match that much favours her. So seeing how you portray Tara trying to overcome the odds stacked against her will be good as it is evident you can write a match, and telling the story in the match is an important part of match-writing.

I'm not sure I liked this Aries bit... He calls himself the greatest man that ever lived but then makes a stupid mistake like that. I did like the part where he shooed off JB though; typical heel antics FTW.

The Angle/RVD match was a nice read, but there was a slight thing where RVD had been in the Figure 4 for a couple of minutes but was then able to attempt a jumping kick; small continuity issue there, but it is an easy mistake to make. Like again, after being in the Figure Four and the Ankle Lock, RVD was able to land on his feet after the Angle Slam attempt. Enough of that, but this was an enjoyable match to read, and I was thinking that Angle would eventually be able to put RVD away, but the finish seemed a little rushed, and I think it would have built the finish up a little more if there were a couple more instances of the referee "costing" Angle, for then RVD to roll him up. You got the right idea with the finish, but pulled the trigger a little early. Understandable, as you are running on a time limit. Good match, and I hope that all of the Tournament Matches follow in this trend; RVD certainly earned his place in the next round after the beating he took.

My comments on this match may be a little biased because I DETEST Jeff Hardy. But you seem to be quite high on him as you've just given him a clean win over Sting of all people. I liked Abyss coming in and brutalizing them both at the end, as I think his Monster personality is his best one.

CM PUNK! CM PUNK! A great move here, and Punk vs Anderson for the main event of your first show is a great one to have. You made the right move with Punk winning, as losing his first match would have been pretty crap for him, but once again, good move having him win. I think we could see a Heyman/Anderson feud which would be very interesting to see, as both men are strong on the mic and the back and forths between them would be good to read. I think Punk is winning the tournament and coming in straight away to be the top guy in TNA. A heel to go through next week PLZ though, 3 faces already!

A great first show, and I have high hopes for this if this stacked first show is anything to go by. The main thing that I was disappointed not to see, and JAM has already pointed out is that you are resetting the whole company, but the staple of TNA, the X-Division, was absent from the whole show apart from the Austin Aries interview. A short match just showcasing some X-Division wouldn't have been out of place here just to give everyone a taster. But Overall, very good :) Good luck with the rest of this and I look forward to seeing it go from strength to strength.

workhorse Review

As Grandsword's thread, I'm not a huge watcher of TNA but I have a fairly decent understanding of what goes on.

Firstly, love Paul Heyman as GM/Owner. He's definitely anti-mainstream, indy and IMO the perfect fit for TNA.

Great promo at the start laying down the changes. KO Tag team titles gone is a good choice but wont make any difference. Vacating the titles is an interesting choice but it definitely allows you to create your own storylines.

Joe and Magnus win back the titles which is good and the MCMG will challenge because they never got pinned.

Good choices for your 8 tournament contestants BTW. Ray vs AJ next week will be good. I actually hope Ray gets the win.

As mentioned by others, I would've loved to have seen some X-division action but obviously you wanted to showcase the mainevent stars so I guess thats okay in your first show.

I liked the matches, they were fun to read.

Punk's character will be interesting and I can't wait to see how you book this. (see what I did there :p )

I'd like to see more promos especially from Punk but clearly you've got a big focus on the wrestling aspect. I think its a good direction to go especially with Heyman at the helm but I would like to see more promos.

Overall, I enjoyed the show it was pretty good for a first up effort. I like TNA shows because they are usually short and easy to read.

Good stuff and best of luck with the rest your work!
WH

iMPACT Preview​

The TNA Heavyweight Championship Tournament continues as Bully Ray will take on The Phenominal AJ Styles in the final 1st round match!

Also after the horrific attack from Abyss while the lights were out we will have an update on the conditions of both Jeff Hardy and Sting.

Also confirmed for the show:
CM Punk to open the show!
Madison Rayne announces the match type for her match against Tara at Genesis.
2 Matches to decide who will face off for the x Divison Title at Genesis!
AND...
A TV Championship Match who will be in it?

**Miseria Cantare**​

The crowd jumps out of there seats clapping and sing along to his music as CM Punk walks out onto the stage wearing black shorts and A matching black T-Shirt as he walks down the ramp with A mic in his hand and walks up the steps then enters the ring and looks around at the crowd from the ring and then he sits down in the middle of the ring and crosses his legs then puts the mic to his mouth and the music cuts.

CM Punk: Well...lets start this off right for those of you who might not know me my name is CM Punk.

*The crowd cheers*

CM Punk: Now down to business last week I made my oh so shocking redebut here in TNA by defeating Ken Anderson to advance into Round 2 of this tournament that the announcers im sure will bring up A million and one times tonight but some of you might be wondering why I would leave the fame and fortune I had behind and come back to TNA well really its simple you see im A Paul Heyman guy and when Paul gave me A call and offered me the big bucks to come back to work here talking about making this the best company in the world well....I couldnt resist you see when I worked here before I was part of A little stable called The Flock and I went out there each and every night and stole the damn show! And now that im back im here to do that again but more importantly im here to achieve greatness and become the best damn TNA Champion this company has ever had! So Robert,Jefferey and whoever advances tonight it doesnt matter who I face next week I will put you to sleep right here in the middle of the ring next week!

*The crowd cheers loudly now as Punk stands up and sarcastically takes A bow then drops the mic in the ring and leaves walking down the steps and to the back as the crowd is chanting CM PUNK! as he goes backstage and iMPACT goes to commerical.*

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is to decide who will be in the X Divison Title Match at Genesis! Introducing first weighing in at 210 pounds, From Minneapolis, Minnesota Austin Aries!

**Raging of the Region**​

Austin Aries walks out with A black cape on as he spins around on the stage then walks down the ramp ignoring the fans as he walks up the steps, Then enters the ring and takes off his cape tossing it out of the ring as his music cuts out.

Christy Hemme: Introducing next weighing in at 200 pounds, From Katy,Texas Jesse Sorensen!

**The Jett**​

Jesse Sorensen walks out onto the stage wearing A letterman's jacket and holding A football as he walks down the ramp and puts the football down then walks up the steps taking off his jacket on the way as he enters the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle as his theme cuts out.

Christy Hemme: Introducing next weighing in at 180 pounds, From Faringdon, Oxon Mark Haskins!

**The Star Attraction**​

Mark Haskins now strolls out onto the stage and walks down the ramp quickly then slides into the ring and stares down his 2 opponets while stretching in the corner.

**The Bell Rings**​

All 3 men are now staring each other down waiting to see who will make the first move then Sorensen and Haskins look at each other and then look back at Aries then they both punch him right in the face at the same time! Aries rolls out of the ring now holding his jaw then Haskins and Sorensen lock up, Sorensen backs Haskins into the corner and then starts kicking him in the stomache then he backs away and comes running only for Haskins to get his foot up to kick him away! Haskins now comes charging out of the corner and gets A victory roll on Sorensen looking to get the quick victory.

NO! Sorensen kicks out!

Haskins starts clubbing Sorensen over the back now as Austin Aries slides into the ring then walks over to his opponets and slams their heads together! Aries now grabs Haskins by his trunks and tosses him through the middle rope to the floor! Sorensen now gets to his feet and comes running, Pushing off the ropes looking for A roll up but Aries hangs onto the ropes to avoid it! Sorensen gets up now and Aries hits A picture perfect dropkick! Haskins now gets on the ring apron only for Aries to dropkick him off the ring apron to the floor! Aries then pulls Sorensen to his feet only for Sorensen to dropkick Aries! Sorensen now sees Haskins getting up and comes running hitting A suicide dive through the ropes taking down Haskins! Sorensen then picks up Haskins and whips him right into the steel steps at ringside! Aries now is up in the ring and comes charging and takes down Sorensen with A Heat Seeking Missile on the floor! Aries then tosses Sorensen into the ring as Aries rolls into the ring and hooks both legs for the pin.

NO! Sorensen kicks out!

Aries now whips Sorensen into the corner and comes charging and nails Sorensen with IED! (Running Corner Dropkick) Aries now drags Sorensen out of the corner and pulls him up to his feet and lifts him up then drops him with A huge Brainbuster! Aries has A cocky grin on his face as he now hooks both legs for the pin thinking hes got the match won as the ref counts.

NO! Haskins breaks up the pin!

Haskins now starts attacking Aries with kicks to his ribs then backs up coming running off the ropes and nails A shining wizard! Haskins then climbs up to the top turnbuckle but Aries gets to his feet and runs over to the corner and dropkicks Haskins out of the ring and to the floor! Sorensen gets up now and clubs Aries over the back A couple times then pulls Aries out of the corner and goes for A Rolling Cutter but Aries blocks the attempt then hits A Brainbuster and rolls over into Last Chancery! Aries sinches the hold in and Sorensen trys to reach the ropes but cant get there and now he taps out!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner Austin Aries!

We come back from commerical and the cameras go backstage and we see Samoa Joe and Magnus sitting in there locker room with the tag team titles on chairs next to them.

Magnus: Ahh it feels right to be holding the tag titles again Joe.

Joe: Damn right were the best team here in TNA and nobody is gonna take the titles off us.

*Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley burst into the room*

Sabin: How can you guys be the best team when you couldnt even pin me or Alex?

Shelley: Yeah so how about you guys defend against The Motor City Machine Guns at Genesis? We will find out who the best team really is.

*Joe and Magnus laugh as they stand up and get in The Guns faces*

Joe: You little boys really wanna get hurt dont you? First you burst into here uninvited and now your challenging us to A fight? Well fine but at Genesis its your death wish rember that.

Shelley: Well...Why wait till Genesis?

*Shelley starts punching Joe as Sabin punches Magnus but then Joe low blows Shelley and then tosses him against the lockers! Sabin and Magnus are in A fist fight until Joe grabs 1 of the chairs and nails Sabin in the back of the knee with it! Joe starts attacking his knee with the chair then he throws down the chair and Magnus spits on him as Joe says "Cya at Genesis boys" then the champs toss The Guns out of the locker room.*

We come back from commerical and see JB standing with Crimson.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time the undefeated Crimson.

*We hear boos coming from the crowd*

Jeremy Borash: Crimson, Up next you will be facing off against The Blueprint Matt Morgan 1 on 1 for the vacant TNA Television Title whats your stragey for tonight gonna be?

Crimson: JB, Im undefeated do you really think I need A stragey in order to beat Matt Morgan the guy whos A over rated big man who cant hold A candle to me? Im not worried JB tonight Matt Morgan will be my next victim and it will happen in under A minute thats how much he sucks.

Jeremy Borash: What...what do you mean by that?

Crimson: Well Jeremy I guess you will see soon wont you?

*Crimson walks away as Christy Hemme is seen standing in the ring with A mic*

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is for the TNA Television Title! Introducing first weighing in at 325 pounds, From Fairfield Connecticut Matt Morgan!

**Sleeping Giant**​

Matt Morgan walks out onto the stage wearing all black gear as his pyro goes off behind him as he starts walking down the ramp but then Crimson comes running out behind Morgan with A crowbar and nails him right in the back of the knee and the music cuts! Crimson drives the crowbar into the knee of Morgan then throws it down and starts stomping on his knee non stop! Crimson now grabs the crowbar again and lifts it up and nails him again in the injured knee!

**Extreme**​

The crowd cheers loudly as Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage with A mic in hand and Crimson drops the crowbar.

Paul Heyman: Crimson sense you wanna take people out and try to ruin MY show, Now things are gonna go from bad to worse for you because instead of facing Matt Morgan who clearly cannot compete now you will now face another man for the TV Title and this man...Well he has A habit of taking people out and here he is 1 of the very talented wrestlers I brought back into this company...RAVEN!

**A bird caw is heard then Scream hits**​

Raven walks out onto the stage in A black t-shirt and A kilt as Crimson looks to be in shock as he backs down the ramp and rolls into the ring as the crowd is on there feet cheering! Raven walks down the ramp now as Crimson is aruging with the ref and Raven walks up the steps then enters the ring as he holds his arms out to his sides and then backs into the corner as we see the TV Title on A nice stand outside the ring.

**The Bell Rings**​

Crimson is still complaining to the ref about this not being fair as Raven walks over and punches Crimson right in the jaw! and Raven comes running and closelines Crimson in the corner! Raven now throws Crimson right over the top rope and to the floor! Raven now climbs up to the top turnbuckle as Crimson gets up on the floor and Raven dives onto him taking him down! Raven now Crimson goes down but gets right back up and Raven decks him again! Crimson now gets up again this time in the corner pulls Crimson up to his feet and brings him to the steps and smashes his face right into the steps! Crimson stumbles away and now Raven walks up to him only for Crimson to rake the eyes then whip Raven face first into the ring post! Crimson rolls Raven into the ring now and rolls in pinning Raven.

NO! Raven kicks out!

Crimson now starts clubbing Raven over the back to try and keep him down but Raven fights to his feet and then goes for the Even Flow DDT but Crimson shoves him off then comes off the ropes and spears Raven! Crimson backs up and starts yelling at Raven to get up and Raven does get up only for Crimson to come running and nail him with another big spear! Crimson now hooks the leg for the pin and the ref counts.

NO! Raven kicks out!

Crimson cant belive Raven is even still able to kick out and he hits A kick to the face to keep him down as Raven rolls to the ropes but Crimson walks over and pulls Raven up to his feet and hits him with A belly to belly suplex sending him flying into the middle of the ring! Crimson now walks to the middle of the ring and pulls Raven up and sends him off the ropes and then goes for A closeline but Raven ducks and hits A russian legsweep right into A pin.

NO! Crimson kicks out!

Raven now waits for Crimson to get up and he hits A closeline then comes off the ropes and as soon as Crimson gets up Raven hits another closeline! Raven now has his arms out to his sides as Crimson is getting up in the middle of the ring and Raven turns him around then kicks him in the stomache and hits the Even Flow DDT! Raven now hooks both legs for the pin as the ref counts it.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner and NEW TNA Television Champion Raven!

**Scream**​

Raven rolls out of the ring and grabs the TV Title off the stand and rolls back into the ring and stands in the middle of the ring with his arms out holding the TV Title in his right hand as the crowd cheers loudly in approval! Crimson now gets up behind Raven and drops down to his knees and low blows Raven! Crimson starts stomping the hell out of Raven then he grabs the TV Title and waits until Raven gets up and he smashes him in the face with the TV Title! Crimson now throws the title down as Raven is laid out.

**Extreme**​

Paul Heyman now walks back out onto the stage laughing with A mic in his hand and Crimson is glaring at him as the music cuts out.

Paul Heyman: Crimson,Crimson,Crimson you dont learn do you? Sense you decided to throw A temper tantrum because Raven beat you and ended your little streak now you will be going 1 on 1 with Raven at Genesis for the TV Title, But sense thats not really A punishment I have decided to make the match...A Clockwork Orange House Of Fun Match! Crimson is freaking out in the ring as Heyman turns around and walks backstage and iMPACT goes to commerical.

iMPACT comes back from commerical and the cameras are focused in A dark room backstage where we hear the manicial laugh of Abyss as only his face is able to seen on camera and he stops laughing.

Abyss: Last week Sting met my girl janice.

*Abyss walks away and grabs A 2 by 4 with nails sticking out of it and holds it up for the camera*

Abyss: Jeff Hardy was lucky to escape the wrath of janice hes lucky I decided to spare him from the horrible pain that my girl brings but I did it for A reason...Jeff Hardy wasnt meant to be taken out yet but Jeff if you dare show your face here next week my girl janice and I are gonna finish the job we started. But in case your not taking me seriously Jeff let me prove to you what my girl is capable of.

*Abyss walks away from the cameras and they follow Abyss into his locker room where there is A man with A bag over his head chained up and Abyss swings janice like A baseball bat hitting the young man right in the stomache and within seconds blood starts dripping out of the young man. Abyss starts manically laughing and he pushes the camera man down so the rest of what he does cant be seen*

The cameras go to the ring and we see the beautiful Christy Hemme standing in the ring with A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is for the other spot in the X Divison Title Match at Genesis. Introducing first weighing in at 235 pounds, From The United Kingdom Doug Williams!

**The British Invansion**​

The crowd has A mixed reaction as Doug Williams walks out onto the stage wearing his black and orange tights as he poses on the stage before walking down the ramp then running up the steps and he enters the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle then jumps down and stands in the corner waiting for his opponet.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 174 pounds from Brooklyn,New York making his return to TNA, The World Warrior Low Ki!

**The Realist Killaz**​

Low Ki walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheers for him and he walks down the ramp staring down Doug Williams as Low Ki walks up the steps then enters the ring and spins around before standing in the corner waiting for the bell.

**The Bell Rings**​

Doug and Ki lock up right away into A high elbow tie up and Doug backs Ki into the corner and starts clubbing him in the back of the head and over the back in the corner beating him down so hes sitting in the corner and Doug comes charging and hits A running knee to the face! Doug now pulls Ki out of the corner and pins 1,2..but Ki kicks out! Doug now pulls Ki up to his feet and then comes off the ropes for A closeline but Ki leap frogs over him into A sunset flip pin as the ref counts.

NO! Doug kicks out!

Ki now gets up and sees Doug getting up and he kicks him right in the knee to bring him down to his knees! Ki then hits 3 kicks right into the chest followed by A roundhouse kick to the head! Ki now climbs up to the top turnbuckle and then dives off looking to hit the Ghetto Stomp but Doug rolls out of the way and Ki's knees buckle from the impact of the landing and Doug comes charging and hits A low dropkick right to the knees of Ki taking him down! Doug now grabs the right leg of Ki and goes for A single leg boston crab but Ki shoves him off before he can lock it in then gets up only for Doug to hit him with A european uppercut! Doug now climbs up to the top turnbuckle as he looks down at Ki and sees he isnt moving and Doug dives off the top hitting Bombs Away! (Diving Knee Drop) Doug now pins hooking both legs for the pin and the ref counts.

NO! Low Ki kicks out!

Doug cant belive Ki kicked out of that as Ki starts gettting up to his feet and Doug locks in A rear waist lock then charges Ki face first into the turnbuckles then goes for Chaos Theory but Ki hangs onto the ropes to avoid it and Doug gets back up and comes charging into the corner only for Low Ki to hit him with A stiff kick right into the stomache! Ki now jumps up to the 2nd turnbuckle then dives off with A missle dropkick to the face of Doug! Ki now pins Doug as the ref counts.

NO! Doug kicks out!

Ki now gets up and waits for Doug to get up then he goes for A roundhouse kick but Doug is able to just barley duck out of the way then from behind Ki he comes off the ropes and hits A closeline to the back of the head! Doug now starts stomping on Ki until Ki hits A leg sweep taking down Doug then Ki gets up and springboards off the turnbuckles for A body splash but Doug gets his knees up to block it! Doug now gets up to his feet as Ki comes running but Doug sidesteps and Ki smashes face first into the turnbuckles! Doug sees this and comes running locking in A rear waist lock and pushes off the turnbuckles then nails Low Ki with Chaos Theory! Doug rolls through his brutal finisher into A bridging pin and the ref counts the pin.

3!

**The British Invasion**​

Doug celebrates his victory as he helps Low Ki to his feet and offers him A handshake and Low Ki shakes his hand then holds up the arm of Doug before leaving the ring as Doug gets up on the top turnbuckle posing for the fans as Austin Aries walks out onto the stage and sarcastically claps for Doug as both men are staring each other down and Doug ghost belts as Aries laughs and walks backstage as iMPACT goes to commerical.

**Killa Queen**​

The crowd boos as Madison Rayne walks out onto the stage wearing her red skirt and top along with the tiara and sash as she does her wave then starts walking down the ramp and takes A mic from A ring crew worker and walks up the steps and enters the ring as shes walking around the ring waving until her music cuts.

Madison Rayne: Well hello my loyal subjects! Tonight im out here to tell you all what type of match I will beat Tara in at Genesis to win the Knockouts Title and after thinking about it long and hard all week I have come to A decision on the match type so Tara get your ass out here so I can tell you the match type im gonna beat you at in 2 weeks!

**Broken**​

Tara walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheers and she walks out onto the stage with A mic in hand as she walks down the ramp as Madison glares at her as Tara walks down the ramp then slides into the ring as her music cuts out.

Tara: Madison it doesnt matter what match type you pick im gonna beat you no matter what so lets hear your decison.

Madison: *With A evil grin on her face* I have picked A Special Guest Referee Match and as for who that referee will be...Its gonna be Traci Brooks!

**Knockout**​

Traci Brooks walks out onto the stage wearing A dress as Madison claps for her and Tara turns around and looks at her as Traci walks down the ramp and enters the ring and asks for the mic Tara has and she hands it to her as Madison is still clapping until the music cuts out.

Traci Brooks: Madison im happy you chose me to be the ref for Genesis sense im The Original Knockout but I want you both to know I plan on calling the match right down the middle in 2 weeks sense Paul Heyman has decided that im gonna be getting my job as Knockouts Law back and that means that as of tonight im in charge of this knockouts divison and things need to be run fairly here and Madison sense your dressed to compete I have found someone to compete against you...Brooke Tessmacher!

**I Tease, U Touch**​

Madison is aruging with Traci as Tara leaves the ring with A smile on her face and walks up the ramp as Brooke Tessmacher walks out onto the stage and poses then starts walking down the ramp as her and Tara nod to each other as they pass and Traci leaves the ring as A ref runs down the ramp as Brooke gets on the ring apron and rips her black top off then enters the ring and takes off her black skirt and kicks it out of the ring.

**The Bell Rings**​

Madison starts screaming until Brooke hits her with A elbow smash to the jaw! Brooke then comes off the ropes with A closeline! Madison gets up and Brooke hits her with another closeline! Brooke now comes off the ropes and drops Madison with A beautiful dropkick! Brooke then goes for A pin.

NO! Madison kicks out!

Brooke then lifts up Madison only for Madison to counter with A jawbreaker! Madison now hits A backbreaker on Brooke as Brooke rolls around and gets up right into A closeline! Madison now starts clubbing Brooke over her back before picking her back up and Madison puts her knee on the back of the head of Brooke and drops her with the Rayne Drop! Madison now hooks both legs for the pin and the ref counts.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner Madison Rayne!

The cameras go to the announce table where Tenay & Taz have very serious looks on there faces.

Mike Tenay: Before we get to tonights main event we would just like to update everybody on the health condition of both Sting and Jeff Hardy after the attack from Abyss last week while the lights were off the doctors have confirmed that Jeff Hardy has A concussion after being brutally attacked by Abyss and things dont get any better for Sting who as you saw was bleeding badly from his head and we can confirm that Sting was attacked with some sort of object by Abyss and that Sting not only suffered A severve concussion from the attack but his arm was mangled as well and as of right now we are unsure how long he will be out but we would like to wish him A quick recovery.

Taz: Yeah Mike it was horrible how Abyss laid them both out we know he attacked Sting with that nasty 2 by 4 with nails in it he calls janice and hopefully Jeff Hardy can compete next week in the 2nd round of the TNA Heavyweight Championship Tournament I have been told however that Paul Heyman will address the situation next week.

Mike Tenay: But as for tonight we still have the final 1st round match of the tournament as AJ Styles will face Bully Ray with the winner of that match moving on to face either Rob Van Dam or CM Punk and thats gonna happen right now.

The cameras go the ring where Christy Hemme is standing holding A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is to decide who will move on to round 2 in the TNA Heavyweight Championship Tournament! Introducing first weighing in at 326 pounds from Hells Kitchen, New York Bully Ray!

**The Beaten Path**​

The crowd boos as Bully Ray walks out onto the stage wearing his camo shorts and grey shirt along with A black baseball cap and his chain is hanging out of his shorts as he walks down the ramp but stops halfway down and points to his calves and yells "LOOK AT THESE FRICKIN CALVES!" then keeps walking down the ramp then up the steps as he enters the ring, Throwing his hat out of the ring and taking his chain out of his pocket placing it in the corner as his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 215 pounds from Gainsville, Georgia The Phenominal AJ Styles!

**I Am, I Am Remix**​

The crowd cheers loudly for the TNA original as AJ Styles walks out onto the stage wearing his usual enterance attire of white pants and A white hooded jacket as he stops at the top of the ramp and flips off his hood setting off his pyro and he poses in front of it! Bully is pacing in the ring never breaking his glare at AJ while AJ walks down the ramp then runs up the steps and enters the ring taking off his jacket followed by his pants to show his blue tights and he poses for the fans in the ring as the ref is holding back Bully Ray.

**The Bell Rings**​

Bully and AJ lock up right away but Bully uses his power to shove AJ down to the mat. AJ now quickly gets back up to his feet as Bully is holding his hands out as if hes looking for A test of strength and AJ decides to go for it and Bully easily takes down AJ to his knees and has A grecko roman knuckle hold on AJ who fights back to his feet only for Bully to knee him in the groin then club him over the back taking him down! Bully now throws up the hook'em horns and the crowd reigns down on him with boo's!

Bully watches AJ get up to his feet and as soon Styles turns around he gets his head taken off from A big boot to the face from Bully! Bully is now trash talking AJ before he grabs his head and starts pulling AJ up to his feet but AJ fights back with punches right into the gut to fight Bully off then AJ gets up and ducks A closeline from the charing Bully Ray then nails him with the Pele Kick! AJ quickly gets A pin on Bully and the ref counts it.

NO! Bully kicks out!

AJ gets up and so does Bully and AJ blasts Bully with A right hand to the face but Bully comes back and nails AJ with A right hand of his own. AJ now fires back with another right hand followed by 2 more then he hits A picture perfect dropkick sending Bully into the ropes then AJ comes running but Bully backdrops Styles over the top rope and AJ lands right on the steel steps! Bully sees this and has A sadastic grin on his face as he rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and peels AJ's carcus up off the steps then lifts him up for A powerbomb then drops him right on the steps! The ref is now yelling at Bully to get him back in the ring and Bully again peels AJ up and tosses him into the ring then rolls in and lays across the body of Styles for A pin.

NO! At the very last second AJ puts his foot on the ropes!

Bully cant belive it and he sees AJ's foot on the ropes and walks over and kicks his foot off the ropes and drags AJ to the middle of the ring and up to his feet then turns him around locking in A full nelson then Bully goes for the Bully Bomb but AJ slides out of it and counters into A victory roll pin!

NO! Bully kicks out!

AJ gets up slowly after attempting to catch Bully off guard and Bully gets up only for Styles to knee him in the gut then go for the Styles Clash but Bully's power helps him block it then he backdrops Styles! Bully stops the attack for A minute now trying to decide what he should do next as the crowd starts chanting LETS GO AJ! and with that AJ fights back to his feet only for Bully to come running for A big boot but AJ ducks it then goes for A school boy pin but Bully's power again comes into play and he pulls AJ back to his feet by his arm then turns him around and drops him with the Bubba Bomb! Bully now rolls AJ over and hooks both legs for the pin.

NO! AJ shockingly kicks out again!

Bully cant belive it and hes aruging with the ref saying hes counting slow but the ref keeps telling him it was only A 2 count as AJ starts pulling himself up to his feet and Bully threatens to punch the ref but before he can AJ comes running and pushes into Bully which causes him to run into the ref knocking him down as AJ pushes off the ropes and rolls up Bully Ray but the ref is down! The Crowd chants 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 only for Bully to shove AJ off! Bully then gets up and comes running with A kick to the groin taking AJ down! Bully then walks over to the corner and grabs his chain and wraps it around his fist as AJ is slowly getting up with the ropes and Bully stands ready as AJ gets up and turns around and Bully hits A big punch to the jaw with the chain knocking out AJ! Bully now throws the chain back into the corner and he hooks both legs for the pin on AJ and the ref wakes up and counts the pin.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Bully Ray!

Jam's Review
Well, presentation has improved a bit. However, almost everything in your show was a run-on sentence and it wasn't pleasing to read. You need to fix your capitalization, grammar, spell-check, everything man. There's just a lot of work that you need to do on grammar because it's really hard to read. There should be atleast some punctuations somewhere there. I think that you need to slow down with your shows and have a look around the other successful threads around here and see how they do their shows.

Your Punk promo was alright but it really could've been broken down into about three lines. It kinda throws people off reading one long promo. I don't think that Punk would have talked that long. He would've paused to get a reaction from the crowd or something.

For all your matches at Genesis, I didn't really like how you set them up. There's a GM on the show for a reason so you gotta use Paul Heyman more. And it was kind of random to see Raven back in TNA but I'm not against the idea. I wasn't really too sure that ending Crimson's winning streak was an impressive feat. I would've built Crimson up a bit more and then have his first lost be a little meaningful.

I think that the ending was very bland. The show should've ended on a high note. Meaning the contenders for the World Title should have showed up or atleast have Punk come out and cause some chaos. Even having Anderson come back to get his revenge on Punk would've been nice.

Overall, I think that there is a lot that you have to fix dude. I really suggest that you stop and just look around at how Peep, Theo, GCB, Kid Horror, GLOBAL ICON, GrandSword, ThatWeirdGuy, Mr. HD, and me do our shows. They have good format, a little realism, and everything that has the makings of a successful BT. Not bashing on you but just giving my honest opinion. I really want you to continue writing and I believe these tips will help you out a lot.

The GrandSword Review

Nightmare great to see we didn’t wait too long for your next show. As you’ve got all your titles vacated last show, you’ve got a plan in place to put all the people you wish to push ready to move along as we saw with last week, 3 guys winning their Round One matches in the World title tourney. And here we go with just what everyone was hoping for, opening the show with CM Punk. He mentioned his previous stint which was nice, why he came back (Paul Heyman) and that he wants to make TNA the best in the world. Not sure I liked the reference to leaving fame and fortune though, it didn’t put TNA over very well. Short and sweet promo, no shooting on WWE, which I was a little surprised at, I was hoping for him to come out and bad mouth WWE or Vince or Triple H or Johnny Ace or something like that and then put Paul Heyman over. Any way. Good little start… but that’s the last we see of him for the night it seems. So a little bit of let down there.

So we have two X Division title qualifiers. On ei a three way and the other is one on one… why was that? I may have to go back and re-read. Gotta think that Austin is pissed that he had to go through 2 guys… but then again, Haskins and Soreson put together are no where near Low Ki. Ki could probably beat those guys in a handicap match.. and so could Aries come to think of it…

Joe/Magnus kick some Machien Gun ass in the locker rooms. Sets up the title match, but if you had done this segment in the ring, it could have really put the tag belts over and the Guns could have hit maybe some high flying offence that would have wowed the fans and given the segment a bit more punch.

Next up we’ve got Raven returning and not only winning the TV Belt but bating Crimson’s undefeated streak at once. The way you booked this I can only think that (and looking at your sig) 1. you wanted to put your favourite wrestler over which is fine and nothing wrong with that. 2. You don’t like Crimson and he’s stupid win streak so you took care of that pretty quick smart, which is sort of fine, it’s kinda an FU to the previous creative team/management for putting their faith in the charisma black hole that is Crimson. I agree with Jam and think you should have built towards it and made the win a little more significant, but for Reasons 1 and 2 then it’s fine, you and Raven just could have got a lot more mileage out of it, if you spread it out a bit more.

Abyss is a monster again, and he is a vicious killing machine. He then rips some poor guys guts out with the Janice weapon like in some torture porn horror movie. I’ve got to say that I wasn’t a big fan of this when TNA did it to RVD for a few reasons and I like it even less with your show. Why? Well it takes away from the whole suspension of disbelief that pro-wrestling is trying to produce. Whenever I think of pro-wrestling I always think of Bret vs. Bulldog Summerslam. It’s about competition, it’s for titles and it’s about grudges. With the original Abyss/RVD thing, Abyss should have gone to jail for what he did. It makes no sense that he can do such a thing on national tv and get away with it. Jericho was always jailed for doing something to a Brazilian flag. I’m sort of against this angle my friend and hope it doesn’t make your show too bush league (the top company in the world should not allow its performers to be shredded up).

Bully defeats AJ to be the only heel in the tournament. That’s fine with me. Agree with Jam, with a heel winning maybe the other contenders could have come out and we could have had a stare down to hype up Round 2….

Cheers,

GS

TNA iMPACT

**Extreme**​

The crowd cheers for Paul Heyman as he walks out onto the stage in A suit and TNA hat as he walks down the ramp with the crowd on there feet cheering as Heyman walks up the steps and enters the ring as Christy Hemme hands him A mic and his music cuts out.

Paul Heyman: Hello everybody and welcome to another exicting episode of TNA iMPACT! And the third show in the Paul Heyman era!

*The crowd cheers for this*

Paul Heyman: Now as you all know 2 weeks ago I set up A 8 man tournament to crown A brand new TNA Heavyweight Champion and over the last 2 weeks Bully Ray,Rob Van Dam,Jeff Hardy and A returning to TNA CM Punk all won there first round matches to advance into Round 2 which will happen tonight.

*The crowd cheers exicted for the matches*

Paul Heyman: But as you all know after Jeff Hardy beat Sting to advance the lights went out and while the lights were out Abyss came out and attacked both men and as A result Sting is going to be out an unknown amount of time and Jeff Hardy suffered an concussion. Well im out here to address that right now so Jeff, I know your back there would you please come join me out here right now.

**Modest**

The crowd erupts cheering as Jeff Hardy walks out onto the stage with A mic in hand and no facepaint as he walks down the ramp high fiving some fans as he goes down the ramp then walks up the steps and enters the ring and his music cuts out.

Paul Heyman: Jeff, Thank you for joining me out here I wanted to let you know I talked to the doctors about your concussion and they said its A judgement call on my part as to weather or not you should compete tonight in your match against CM Punk, So Jeff I asked you out here to see how your feeling tonight?

Jeff Hardy: Paul, Im ready to compete tonight Im good to go dont take me out of the tournament.

Paul Heyman: Jeff, Are you sure? Concussions are A very serious thing I dont know if your 100% ready to go tonight.

Jeff Hardy: I can do it Paul give me A chance im 110% ready to fight tonight!

**The crowd cheers**

Paul Heyman: I have thought about it all week and sense the doctors feel its up to me I have decided to trust you and give the fans what they want so Jeff, Tonight you WILL be going 1 on 1 in the 2nd round of the Heavyweight Title Tournament against CM Punk! But I will be sending out 2 security guards with you tonight in case Abyss trys to take you out.

**The crowd cheers loudly as Jeff nods in approval and shakes Heyman's hand but as Heyman goes to leave the ring...**

**Feedback**

Mr.Anderson walks out onto the stage as Heyman stops and backs up as Jeff turns around to face the stage and the music cuts and the crowd boos Anderson loudly.

Mr.Anderson: Look Paul, I dont give A damn about the drama with Hardy I wanna know why you screwed me out of being in this tournament by having that little kiss ass CM Punk face me!

Paul Heyman: I didnt screw you Ken, Punk beat you fair and square in the middle of the ring its not my fault you couldnt beat him.

Mr.Anderson: Beat me? That victory was A fluke and I DEMAND A match tonight I dont care who you pick to face me I just wanna kick someones ass!

*Heyman gets A grin on his face*

Paul Heyman: Anybody huh? Alright well then up next you will go 1 on 1 against Kurt Angle!

*Anderson looks pissed off as he starts walking down the ramp yelling at Heyman*

Paul Heyman: Goodluck Ken.

*Heyman and Hardy both leave the ring as iMPACT goes to commerical with Anderson entering the ring*

**Gold Medal**

We come back from commerical and see Kurt Angle pacing in the ring waiting for the bell as Anderson stands across the ring from him.

**The Bell Rings**

Angle and Anderson stare each other down as they start circling each other in the ring before locking up. Kurt now applies A side headlock on Anderson but Anderson shoves Angle off into the ropes and comes running but Angle ducks the closeline attempt and picks the leg of Anderson looking for the Ankle Lock early but Anderson kicks Angle away before he can lock it in then gets up and he comes charging with A spinning neckbreaker! Anderson now goes for A quick pin and the ref counts.

NO! Angle kicks out!

Anderson sees Angle getting up and he starts clubbing him on the back of his head trying to keep him down but Angle shoves him away then gets up only for Anderson to come running but Angle ducks the closeline attempt from Anderson then hits A german suplex! Angle stands up keeping the arms locked around the waist and then he hits another german suplex! Angle now stands up with his arms still locked on Anderson's waist and then Angle hits A third german suplex this time bridging into A pin.

NO! Anderson kicks out!

Angle now starts slapping Anderson in the head but Anderson hits A few punches into the stomache then Anderson gets up and dropkicks Angle through the middle rope to the floor! Anderson rolls out of the ring and lifts Angle up and sets up for the Mic Check but Angle hits A few elbows into the jaw to block it then Angle hits A belly to belly suplex on Anderson launching him into the guard rail hard! Angle now rolls Anderson into the ring then he rolls in after him and hooks both of his legs for the pin.

NO! Anderson kicks out!

Angle now waits for Anderson to get up then kicks Anderson in the ribs and goes for A fishermans suplex but Anderson blocks it and then hits A step up enziguri taking Angle down! Anderson starts stomping on Angle's right arm but Angle trips up Anderson then stands up and grabs his left leg and locks in the Ankle Lock! Angle walks into the middle of the ring to keep Anderson away from the ropes! Anderson trys to roll over onto his back but Angle wont let him! Anderson now starts crawling towards the ropes but Angle drags him back into the middle of the ring and drops down to the mat grapevining the leg! Angle has the pressure on the ankle as much as possible as Anderson is slowly trying to make his way to the ropes but he cant get there thanks to the weight of Angle on his leg! Angle stands up now and drags Anderson back to the middle of the ring but Anderson rolls over onto his back and kicks Angle in the face three times to finally break the hold!

Anderson is crawling towards the ropes while his ankle is in tons of pain as Angle gets back to his feet and trys to go right back for another Ankle Lock but Anderson blocks the hold right away then gets up and comes charging and hits A closeline sending Angle to the floor! Anderson is now holding his ankle trying to get feeling back into it while Angle gets up on the floor and then he rolls back into the ring and kicks Anderson in the back of his injured left leg! Anderson is hanging onto the ropes as Angle grabs his leg and trys to drag him to the middle of the ring but Anderson fights Angle off and gets up in the ropes as Angle takes the straps down on his singlet then he walks up behind him and goes for the Angle Slam but Anderson reaches back with A kick low blowing Angle! Anderson then turns around and drops Angle with A Mic Check! Anderson now hooks both legs for the pin and the referee counts.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Mr.Anderson!

The cameras go to A dark room where A man is standing with his arms outstretched to his sides then he turns around and its revealed to be Raven.

Raven: The world of televison has been changed forever because I am its new champion, At Genesis I will begin my Evolution from the abused puppy into A full grown rotweiler when I step into the Clockwork Orange House Of Fun. Ten more days Crimson, Ten more days until you face this rotweiler in his own yard. Quote The Raven Nevermore.

Raven sits down and the screen fades to black as iMPACT goes to commerical.

We come back from commerical and see Christy Hemme standing in the ring holding A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall, Introducing first the team of Tara and Brooke Tessmacher!

**Broken**

Tara and Brooke Tessmacher walk out onto the stage wearing matching TNT shirts and there holding hands as they pose on the stage before walking down the ramp high fiving fans on both sides of the ring then Tara walks up the steps while Brooke jumps onto the ring apron and rips her shirt off to reveal her red,white and blue wrestling top as Tara enters the ring and walks over to Brooke and they kiss like they do normally in there enterance before Brooke enters the ring and they pose on the top turnbuckles as the music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And there opponets the team of Madison Rayne and Gail Kim!

**Killa Queen**

Madison Rayne and Gail Kim walk out onto the stage and Madison is doing her wave as Gail walks down the ramp quickly as Madison keeps walking down the ramp waving as the crowd boos and Gail poses on the ring apron then enters the ring as Madison walks up the steps and enters the ring and takes off her tiara and hands it to Christy Hemme then she takes her sash off and gives that to Hemme to as the music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Madison Rayne gets in the ring to start the match but when she sees Tara is gonna start the match she screams at Gail Kim until Gail gets in the ring to start the match. Gail and Tara now lock up but Tara uses her power to bring Gail down to her knees with A test of strength then she powers Gail's shoulders down to the mat and trys for A quick pin

NO! Gail kicks out!

Tara now goes for A knee drop on Gail but Gail rolls out of the way then gets up and comes running with A low dropkick to the face of Tara! Gail is stomping on Tara until Tara starts getting up and Gail whips Tara into the opposite corner then comes charging but Tara kicks Gail away then comes running out of the corner with A big closeline! Tara now walks over to the corner and makes the tag to Brooke Tessmacher who climbs up to the top turnbuckle and goes for A diving cross body and it hits and Brooke has both legs hooked for A pin.

NO! Gail kicks out!

Brooke now drags Gail into the corner in A sitting position and backs up then she comes running for Ass Tastic but Gail hits Brooke with A drop toe hold to counter! Gail now gets up and drags Brooke by her arm to the corner and tags in Madison Rayne who enters the ring and hits A kick to Brooke's side! Madison then throws Brooke into the middle of the ring by her hair then walks over and wraps her legs around Brooke's head and hits the Scissors Stomp! Madison now rolls Brooke over and hooks the leg for the pin and the ref counts.

NO! Brooke kicks out!

Madison waves to Tara taunting her as Tara trys to enter the ring but shes being held back and Gail sees this and enters the ring then her and Madison start stomping on Brooke non stop until they see Tara give up on getting into the ring and Gail leaves the ring quickly as Madison lifts Brooke up and places A knee on the back of her head and goes for the Rayne Drop but Brooke shoves her off then ducks A closeline and comes springboarding off the ropes with A springboard bulldog! Brooke now runs over to Gail and punches her in the face knocking her off the ring apron! Brooke now turns around and walks right into A running big boot to the face! Madison now tags in Gail who enters the ring then Gail and Madison hit Brooke with A double suplex! Gail now pins Brooke and the referee counts.

NO! Brooke kicks out again!

Gail now waits for Brooke to get up as Brooke starts getting to her feet and Gail turns her around and goes for Eat Defeat but Brooke blocks it sending Gail down to the mat into the splits! Brooke now starts walking over to Tara but Madison tags herself into the match and comes running behind Brooke and clubs her in the back of the head! Brooke is laid out now and the crowd starts chanting WE WANT TARA! Madison now drags Brooke back to the middle of the ring then pulls Brooke up to her feet and Madison hits A jawbreaker then puts her knee on the back of the head of Brooke and then goes for the Rayne Drop but Brooke counters it with A Belly To Back Facebuster! Brooke now falls to the mat and starts crawling towards Tara whos dying for the tag into the match as Madison is crawling towards Gail and makes the tag but Brooke dives and makes the tag to get Tara into the match!

*The crowd cheers in approval*

Tara now enters the ring and so does Gail and Gail comes running but Tara scoops her up and hits A sidewalk slam! Tara now picks up Gail and kicks her in the ribs then lifts her up and goes for Widows Peak but Madison slides into the ring only for Brooke to enter the ring and come running spearing Madison through the middle rope! Tara is watching this happen and Gail turns her around and goes for Eat Defeat but Tara blocks it then when Gail gets up Tara punches Gail in the jaw then drops her with The Widows Peak! Tara now pins Gail and the referee counts it.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winners Tara and Brooke Tessmacher!

The Cameras go backstage into Paul Heyman's Office and he is doing paperwork when Austin Aries & Doug Williams walk into his office in street clothes.

Paul Heyman: Ahh gentleman thank you for coming here I have some news for you both, Next week you both will be in 1 on 1 matches against X Divison opponets of each others choosing. So gentleman who are you going to select?

Doug Williams: Im going to select to have Austin Aries face Kazarian lets see how you handle that one Austin.

*Doug Smirks*

Austin Aries: Like it matters who I face? I am The Greatest Man That Ever Lived! Im better then everybody in this company! With that being said Doug, Your gonna face the hard hitting Kid Kash let him rough you up before I make you tap out at Genesis.

*Doug and Austin get into each others faces*

Paul Heyman: Hang on gentleman! There will be no fighting in my office save it for Genesis! Goodluck to you both in your matches next week now please leave my office.

*Austin and Doug leave and the cameras go to James Storm's locker room*

James Storm: So A couple weeks ago Paul Heyman bought TNA and has brought back people to this company but ole James Storm well he hasnt gotten A match yet with Paul Heyman in charge! That just aint right and thats why right here right now ole James Storm is gonna issue an open challenge to anybody on the roster to A match at Genesis because im sick of sitting backstage doing nothing!

*Storm kicks the camera man out of his locker room and iMPACT goes to commerical*

We come back from commerical and see CM Punk standing in A hallway backstage.

CM Punk: So tonight I face Jeffery Nero Hardy whos not even 100%? Well I have faced him before in that other company were not supposed to mention and I beat him then and ill beat him again tonight the only way this company can achieve its true greatness with Paul Heyman in charge is if I become the TNA Heavyweight Champion at Genesis Jeffery, I hope your ready for the fight of your life tonight.

The Cameras then go from the backstage area to in the ring where Christy Hemme is standing with A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is A tag team match! Introducing first accompanied by Toxxin at A combined weight of 395 pounds the team of Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal Ink Inc!

**Tattooed Attitude**

Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal walk out onto the stage wearing Ink Inc shirts as Toxxin walks out between them wearing A womans Ink Inc shirt and all 3 walk down the ramp as Toxxin slides into the ring then Shannon walks up the steps and Jesse slides into the ring and now Ink Inc poses on the top turnbuckles with Toxxin on the ropes between them and the music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And their opponets at A combined weight of 520 pounds they are the reigining TNA Tag Team Champions the team of Magnus and The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe!

**Nation Of Violence**

Samoa Joe and Magnus walk out onto the stage with the TNA Tag Team Titles around there waists and Joe has his trademark towel on his head as they both walk down the ramp as Toxxin leaves the ring and Ink Inc takes off there shirts and toss them into the crowd as Joe and Magnus walk up the steps and enter the ring as Magnus poses on the top turnbuckle for the fans with the crowd booing then Joe takes the towel off his head and tosses it to ringside then Joe & Magnus take the tag titles off their waists and give them to Christy Hemme as there music cuts.

**Motor City**

Joe and Magnus turn around looking pissed and the crowd roars to their feet as Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley walk out onto the stage and Sabin has A knee brace on and Shelley has A bandaid on his head and they have steel chairs in hand but instead of coming to ringside they set up the chairs on the stage and sit down to watch the match and there music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Joe and Magnus still have there backs turned to Ink Inc as they stare down The Guns and Ink Inc comes running and they double dropkick Samoa Joe through the ropes to the floor! Magnus starts fighting them but Jesse kicks Joe in the ribs then rams him into the corner and starts fighting him as Shannon dives over the top rope onto Joe! Jesse hits A few shoulder blocks into the ribs of Magnus in the corner. Jesse then whips Magnus across the ring then comes running for A corner spear! Magnus stumbles out of the corner and falls to the mat as Jesse pins Magnus.

NO! Magnus kicks out!

Jesse now applies an armbar on Magnus but he lets Magnus get to his feet as he walks over to Shannon and makes the tag as Shannon climbs up to the top turnbuckle then hits double sledge on the arm of Magnus! Magnus stumbles away shaking his arm as Shannon walks over to him and turns him around and hits A jumping armbreaker! Shannon then hooks the leg for the pin.

NO! Magnus kicks out!

Shannon now applies an armbar on Magnus and reaches back so Jesse Neal can make the tag and Jesse enters the ring and comes running off the ropes and hits A low dropkick into the face of A seated Magnus! Jesse backs up as he waits for Magnus to get to his feet and then Jesse turns him around but Magnus rakes the eyes of Jesse Neal! Magnus then hits A european uppercut to take him down! Magnus now climbs up to the top turnbuckle but Jesse gets up and runs over and punches Magnus A few times then climbs up to the second turnbuckle and trys to hit A superplex but Magnus blocks it and hits A few european uppercuts in A row then shoves Jesse off the turnbuckles to the mat! Magnus then dives off the top and nails A diving elbow drop right into A pin.

NO! Jesse kicks out!

Magnus now pulls Jesse up to his feet and applies A side headlock and walks over making the tag to Samoa Joe who enters the ring with Magnus holding Jesse back and Joe hits A few quick punches to the face then Magnus lets go of Jesse and both men come off the ropes on different sides as Joe hits A closeline at the same time Magnus hits A chopblock for A high-low attack! Magnus rolls out of the ring now as Joe comes off the ropes and hits A running senton onto the chest of Jesse! Joe then hooks the rear leg of Jesse for the pin.

NO! Jesse kicks out!

Samoa Joe now drags Jesse Neal into the corner and stands him up then Joe puts Jesse Neal on the top turnbuckle then Joe climbs up to the second turnbuckle and hits A superplex on Jesse! Joe and Jesse are both down now as Joe rolls over to his corner and Magnus gets A tag into the match as Magnus enters and Jesse Neal is crawling towards Shannon but Magnus grabs the leg of Jesse and attempts an ankle lock but Jesse rolls through to avoid the hold and Joe gets up in the corner as Jesse stands up and tags in Shannon Moore who enters the ring and Jesse lifts up Joe onto his shoulders and walks away from the ropes as Shannon comes off the ropes but Magnus kicks him in the back! Magnus now punches Shannon taking him down! Magnus enters the ring now and comes running for A big boot to the face of Jesse Neal and Joe falls onto the ribs of Jesse crushing him! Shannon now gets up and Joe & Magnus double irish whip him into the corner then Magnus hits A baseball slide dropkick taking Jesse out of the ring and while he does that Joe comes charging into the corner and hits an enziguri to the face of Shannon! Magnus quickly gets on the top turnbuckle on the opposite side of the ring Joe is in and Joe hits A snapmare on Shannon then Magnus comes diving off the top with A picture perfect elbow drop right to the face! Magnus rolls out of the ring now as Joe hooks both legs for the pin.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winners Samoa Joe & Magnus!

**Nation Of Violence**

Samoa Joe celebrates in the ring while Magnus grabs the tag titles and tosses Joe his then slides into the ring as the tag champs pose on the top turnbuckles with the belts then The Guns stand up and run down the ramp and slide into the ring and Joe fights with Sabin while Magnus fights with Shelley! Joe hits A kick to the injured knee of Sabin taking him down as Shelley closelines Magnus over the top rope to the floor! Joe now comes running but Shelley pulls down the top rope and Joe flys over the top rope to the floor right next to Magnus! Shelley walks over and helps Sabin to his feet and after Sabin nods The Motor City Machine Guns come running and hit duel suicide dives onto Samoa Joe & Magnus! Sabin and Shelley back away as Joe and Magnus are getting up looking pissed and the crowd cheers Sabin and Shelley for the attack.

The cameras go to the interview area backstage as we come back from commerical and Jeremy Borash is standing there holding A mic.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time the man who is facing Bully Ray in the finals of the TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament up next Rob Van Dam.

*Rob Van Dam walks over*

Jeremy Borash: Rob, What do you plan on doing in order to beat Bully Ray tonight?

Rob Van Dam: Well JB, I have faced Bully many times before I know his move set and he knows mine but I also know he will do whatever it takes including fighting dirty to beat me tonight so I just gotta keep an eye open make sure hes not gonna cheat like he did last week in order to beat AJ Styles.

Jeremy Borash: If you were to advance tonight do you have any preferance on who you would like to face at Genesis?

Rob Van Dam: Well, I've faced Jeff Hardy many times over the years and theres something to be said for facing someone you know very well but at the same time I have never faced CM Punk before so it might be cool to face him at the same time either way if im in the match at Genesis you know im gonna steal the show like I always do.

Jeremy Borash: Thanks Rob and goodluck in your match up next.

*Rob Van Dam walks away as the cameras go to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing with A mic*

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and it is A finals match in the TNA Heavyweight Title tournament! Introducing first weighing in at 326 pounds from Hells Kitchen, New York Bully Ray!

**The Beaten Path**

The crowd is on there feet booing as Bully Ray walks out onto the stage wearing his usual camo shorts and grey shirt along with A red wool cap as he stops at the top of the ramp and points to his calves making the camera man focus on his calves and he yells "Largest Calves In The World!" before he keeps walking down the ramp and then he walks up the steps and enters the ring walking over to the ropes and he throws up the texas longhorn sign before taking his cap off and tossing it out of the ring as his music cuts out.

Christy Hemme: And his oppponet weighing in at 237 pounds from Battle Creek, Michigan Rob Van Dam!

**The Whole F'n Show**

Rob Van Dam walks out onto the stage and the crowd is on there feet cheering for him as RVD is wearing his RVD shirt and he walks down the ramp doing his finger taunt and the crowd chants along with him ROB-VAN-DAM! RVD then stops at ringside as Bully Ray is pacing back and forth waiting for Van Dam to enter the ring and RVD rolls into the ring and jumps up to the top turnbuckle and takes off his shirt and tosses it to A young fan and he jumps off the top turnbuckle and stares down Bully Ray as his music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Bully and Van Dam circle each other and Van Dam goes for A lock up but Bully backs away refusing to lock up. Bully is in the ropes as Van Dam walks over but the referee is keeping Van Dam away from Bully who now comes out of the ropes and Van Dam trys for A roundhouse kick only for Bully to duck and then get A school boy pin on Van Dam quickly.

NO! Van Dam kicks out!

Bully now waits for Van Dam to get up and locks up with him as Van Dam goes for A headlock but Bully blocks it and overpowers Van Dam and brings him into the corner and starts clubbing him over the back non stop until he gets pulled out of the corner by the referee only to run back into the corner and he punches and kicks Van Dam until he gets pulled out of the corner again and Van Dam is sitting in the corner as Bully comes running and hits A running knee to the face of Van Dam! Bully drags Van Dam out of the corner now and hooks both legs for A pin.

NO! Van Dam kicks out!

Bully now pulls Van Dam up to his feet then lifts him up onto his shoulders looking like hes gonna go for A samoan drop but Van Dam slides down his back and then turns Bully around and hits A roundhouse kick to the side of the head of Bully! Van Dam now drags Bully to the ropes then comes off the ropes going for Rolling Thunder but Bully gets up to his feet and comes charging with A big boot to the face of Van Dam laying him out! Bully now throws up his longhorns again before he drags Van Dam to the corner and puts him on the top turnbuckle backwards then slides under him and trys for A super powerbomb but Van Dam starts stomping on the head of Bully to keep him away then Van Dam turns around as Bully turns himself around and then Van Dam hits A diving kick to the chest of Bully right into A pin.

NO! Bully kicks out!

Van Dam now waits for Bully to get up and he starts hitting him with kicks to his sides before going for another roundhouse but Bully catches his foot and spins him around then lays him out with A huge closeline! Bully then drags Van Dam to the middle of the ring and goes behind him waiting for him to get up as Van Dam starts to get to his feet and Bully hits him with A huge Bully Bomb! Bully rolls Van Dam over now and hooks both legs for the pin and the ref counts it.

NO! VAN DAM BARLEY GETS HIS SHOULDER UP IN TIME!

Bully cant belive it and he starts aruging with the referee as Van Dam is crawling away from Bully and Bully demands the referee start counting faster or else hes gonna hit him then Van Dam pulls himself up with the ropes and walks to the ropes behind Bully and yells for him to turn around then springboards off the middle rope as Bully turns around right into A big springboard kick from Van Dam! Van Dam then comes off the ropes and nails Bully with Rolling Thunder! Van Dam covers Bully not hooking the leg.

NO! Bully kicks out!

Van Dam gets up with A tired look on his face and he jumps up to the top turnbuckle but then Bully makes it to his feet and comes running then shoves Van Dam off the top turnbuckle to the floor hard! Bully rolls out of the ring and picks up Van Dam off the mat and onto his shoulders then hits A samoan drop onto the hard steel steps! Van Dam is laid out and not moving on the steel steps as Bully rolls into the ring and demands the ref count out Van Dam! The referee counts and is at A 6 count when Van Dam rolls off the steps and lays on the mat holding his back as Bully is pacing waiting to see if he will make the count and when the referee gets to the 9 count Van Dam slides into the ring! Bully starts stomping on Van Dam then pulls him up and hits another Bully Bomb! Bully covers Van Dam not even bothering to hook both legs.

NO! Van Dam gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Bully does not look happy as he gets up and drags Van Dam into the middle of the ring and Bully hooks both legs for the pin trying again for the victory.

NO! Van Dam shockingly kicks out again!

Bully is full on pissed off now as he kicks Van Dam in the ribs to keep him down then grabs his chain from out of the corner and he wraps it around his fist! The referee runs over and starts yelling at Bully telling him to put the chain down but Bully wont listin and Van Dam gets up slowly using the ropes but then the crowd roars to life as they see AJ Styles run down the ramp! Bully sees this and he tells the referee to get AJ out of here but AJ just stands at ringside not doing anything and Van Dam gets to his feet and Bully is about to take his head off with the chain when the referee turns around and forces Bully to put the chain down! Van Dam stumbles over to Bully who headbutts him to lay him out and meanwhile Styles runs over and takes Bully's chain! AJ walks back to the bottom of the ramp and throws it up the ramp as Bully is now standing against the ropes yelling at AJ for taking his chain while Van Dam gets to his feet as Bully turns around right into A superkick! Van Dam then jumps up to the top turnbuckle and hits A Five Star Frog Splash! Van Dam now hooks both legs for the pin and the referee counts it.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Rob Van Dam!

**The Whole F'n Show**

Rob Van Dam is posing on the top turnbuckle as AJ Styles now slides into the ring holding the chain of Bully Ray and Van Dam rolls out of the ring as Bully Ray gets to his feet using the ropes and AJ wraps the chain around his arm and Bully turns around and AJ comes running and blasts Bully Ray with his own chain! AJ draps the chain across the chest of Bully and then he gets handed A mic from Christy Hemme.

AJ Styles: Bully you screwed me over last week in our match so tonight was simply payback! But Bully I dont think im done getting my payback and thats why I challenge you to A 1 on 1 match in 10 days at Genesis lets see if you can beat me without using your chain!

AJ drops the mic and leaves the ring as Bully is sitting up holding his jaw from the chain shot and AJ walks up the ramp and turns around to look at Bully in the ring and Bully is just glaring at AJ until AJ walks backstage and iMPACT goes to commerical.

We come back from commerical and the cameras go to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing with A mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for 1 fall to decide who will face Rob Van Dam for the Heavyweight Title at Genesis! Introducing first he weighs in at 215 pounds from Cameron, North Carolina The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy!

**Modest**

The crowd roars to there feet cheering as Jeff Hardy walks out onto the stage with his facepaint on and it looks like eyes on his eyelids and his usual gear on and he starts walking down the ramp high fiving fans along the way then he walks up the steps and enters the ring and runs across the ring and jumps onto the top turnbuckle posing for the fans as 2 security guards now walk down the ramp and stand at the bottom of the ramp with their arms crossed as Hardy jumps off the top turnbuckle and stands in the corner as his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 218 pounds from Chicago, Illnois CM Punk!

**Miseria Cantare (The Beginning)**

The crowd is now on there feet cheering louder for Punk then they were for Hardy and some of the fans sing his music along with the lyrics as CM Punk walks out onto the stage in his normal black and red gear as he stops at the top of the ramp and goes down to 1 knee and yells "ITS CLOBBERIN TIME!" then he stands up and keeps walking down the ramp as Hardy waits in the ring and Punk stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks at the two security guards and chuckles to himself then he walks up the steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and poses as Hardy watches closely as Punk hops off the top turnbuckle into the ring and shuffles his feet in A circle around the ring before going into the corner and his music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

The match starts as Punk and Hardy walk out of the corners they were in and they lock up right away. Hardy now applies A side headlock and turns it into an armbar but Punk elbows Hardy in the jaw to break it then turns around and trys to hit him with A roundhouse kick out of nowhere but Hardy ducks it and rolls up Punk into A pin.

NO! Punk kicks out!

Hardy now hits A kick to the ribs of Punk then goes for A snap suplex but Punk lands on his feet behind Hardy and he dropkicks Hardy in the back of the head! Punk then comes off the ropes as Hardy gets up and Punk hits him with A bulldog! Punk now gets on the ring apron as Hardy makes it to his feet and Punk springboards looking for A springboard closeline but Hardy moves out of the way then when Punk gets up Hardy hits him with A mule kick sending Punk into the corner in A sitting postiton! Hardy now comes running and launches off the top turnbuckle before hitting two boots to the chest of Punk! Hardy now drags Punk out of the corner and hooks both legs for the pin.

NO! Punk kicks out!

Hardy now waits for Punk to get up then whips him into the corner and comes charging but Punk sidesteps and Hardy runs up the turnbuckles and looks for Whisper In The Wind but Punk shoves him off the turnbuckles to the floor hard! Hardy is laying in A ball on the floor not moving as Punk rolls out of the ring and drags Hardy to his feet and whips him hard against the steel guard rail! Punk then comes running and hits A huge knee into the jaw of Hardy and then he backs up as Hardy collapses on the ground! Punk then throws Hardy into the ring and slides in hooking both legs for the pin on Hardy and the referee counts it.

NO! Hardy kicks out at the last second!

Punk cant belive it as he gets up and sees Hardy starting to stir but Punk drops A knee on the back of the head of Hardy to keep him down! Punk now drags Hardy to the ropes and leans him against the ropes then he backs up and comes charging but Hardy comes charing also and both men take each other down with closelines! Punk and Hardy are both down and the ref starts counting them out but when he reaches A 5 count Punk starts to make it up to his feet! Punk is up at the 7 count and Hardy is using the ropes to pull himself up until Punk walks over and turns him around then hits A double underhook backbreaker! Hardy rolls around in pain as Punk sees him get up in the corner and Punk comes charging but Hardy sidesteps at the last minute and Punk jams his knee on the top turnbuckle! Hardy turns Punk around now and drops him with A Twist Of Fate! Hardy pins Punk now.

NO! Punk gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Hardy cant belive it as he gets up and takes off his shirt and tosses it into the crowd and the women scream in approval then Hardy climbs up to the top turnbuckle but then Abyss walks out onto the stage with janice in hand! Hardy turns his head to look at him as the security guards walk up the ramp telling Abyss to go backstage and 2 more walk out and there aruging with him meanwhile in the ring Punk gets up and climbs up the turnbuckles and elbows Hardy in the face then out of nowhere hits A huge Pepsi Plunge! Punk hooks both legs for the pin on Hardy in the middle of the ring as Abyss lays out the guards and the referee counts the pin.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner CM Punk!

CM Punk celebrates the victory as Jeff Hardy is getting up holding his head and now Abyss starts walking down the ramp holding janice! Punk helps Jeff to his feet and points out Abyss to him and Hardy comes charging and hits A baseball slide dropkick to keep Abyss out of the ring! Hardy now dives over the top rope to the floor taking down Abyss! Hardy now grabs janice as Abyss gets up and sees this and runs up the ramp as Jeff chases him to the back with it but then we hear...

**The Whole F'n Show**

Punk looks around as Rob Van Dam walks out onto the stage clapping for Punk and both men are staring each other down as iMPACT goes off the air!

workhorse Review

So last time I checked out the show we had just begun, lets see how it's progressed.

Show starts with Heyman, not a bad move, he is the new owner and you still want him to assert himself. He clears things up from last week. Sting obviously isn't in your immediate plans but I'm guessing you'll use him somewhere down the stretch. I wasn't 100% into this segment and I didn't understand it until Anderson comes out. I loved the interaction between him and Heyman. His match with Angle was great and I loved the dirty finish. Hopefully this will lead to something bigger with him and Angle. (even if it's not a feud with each other)

Wow! That Raven promo was brutal! Did you write that yourself? Well done if so. You gave your knockouts some action next. It was a solid match, hopefully as you build towards Genesis, we can see a clear cut feud for the KO title. I didn't mind the backstage segments but they all seemed a little rushed to me. Joe and Magnus seemingly put Ink Inc out of contention and further the feud between the MCMG. I'm fully expecting a match at Genesis, not sure who I want to win though......

Mainevent (s) time and you gave us two well-written matches. Firstly, Ray vs AJ is fairing up nicely. It has some good ammunition and I'll watch with intent. Abyss vs Jeff is an interesting one and I'm expecting matches from all 4 of these guys at Genesis. Punk vs. RVD should be a fantastic match.

Overall, just a few things, I'd still like to see a few more in-ring promos to build the feuds and I don't particularly like the different coloured fonts as a part of the format, but that's just me. All in all I thought it was a good, solid show that built your feuds toward Genesis very nicely.

Well done and good luck
WH

Bearded Review

-I'm behind, I apologize. Haven't really been carrying my weight around here in terms of reviews, but I got some time here on the night shift. So lets do it!

-Like JAM said, work on the grammar, capitalization, punctuation, stuff like that. The formatting is better, but still the sentence structure needs some work.

-I was wondering when we'd see Raven and it was much quicker than I imagined. Get the lashes out, but I've never really been a big Raven fan so I'm unsure about his return. However he defeated Crimson, who sucks. So that's a plus. His promo in episode 3 was very Raven-esque, well done.

-Punk and Van Dam should be a doozy (I'm jumping around obviously). I can't see Punk losing, but stranger things have happened. Regarding the main event there was build up for a Abyss/Hardy match. Good stuff as we start to see some bigger feuds blossom.

-Loved the Anderson win over Angle. I'm an Anderson guy, so seeing him get some wins is good booking in my book. Would like to see him enter a feud, maybe with Angle (though it has been done).

-Other than the stuff I mentioned above, nothing else really stuck out. I'm hit or miss with the Heyman promos as I'm not 100 percent feeling them at the moment. Would love to see you use him some more as I'm a big fan of Paul E. Matches were well done. Promos were good, though they could be better. Overall the shows are keeping me coming back and I want to see you come back and put out a better product each time around. In the end that is the ultimate goal.

Hey man, I've been really busy trying to get Smackdown done, as well as revising, so apologies for not getting to this sooner.

iMPACT Feedback

Opening Promo: Typical stuff from Hardy and Heyman, both men were characterized well here. With Sting being out for a while, and Hardy set to wrestle injured; he could be joining The Icon. Ahh! This starts to get interesting when Anderson comes down and says his piece. An Anderson/Heyman feud would be awesome to read, because I'm sure it will end up with Punk being heavily involved too, and that is a dream feud of sorts.

Anderson vs Angle: This was a really good match to read, and a lot of detail for a TV match; which I personally like to see. Anderson not winning clean tells me that Angle will most likely be involved in some way now, and a feud with Kurt Angle can do anyone wonders, so you're definitely doing well to push Anderson up the card!

Raven Promo: Short but sweet from Raven, and I'm looking forward to seeing where his feud with Crimson goes.

Knockouts Match: Good to see you gave the Knockouts this much time here, as it seems they got just as long as Anderson/Angle. That is two good quality matches you've put out in this show already, and I personally enjoy reading shows where the matches are described well. A good win for Tara and Brooke, hopefully you start pushing Brooke in the Knockouts division.

Ink vs Joe/Magnus: A good match here as well; really showcasing your champions which is good to see. You've also created some good chemistry between Joe and Magnus. I'm not sure that whilst being injured MCMG would have actually ran down to the ring, but I guess the risky strategy worked as they got the upper hand.

RVD vs Bully Ray: Good to see RVD advancing, as either him or Bully Ray would be a great match with CM Punk at Genesis. Nice to see this side of AJ that we don't see that often unless he gets really passionate about something, and I think AJ vs Ray is a good addition to the Genesis card! There is a lot of bad blood between those two, and I think it could even stretch further than that; going for AJ to get the first initial win.

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy: I like the match, but there was no reference to Hardy's concussion at all during it, and he was a bit too competitive for someone that is supposed to be injured. The Punk you've got here is kinda ruthless which I like, as he is sort of a mix between his current and former personas. Just I didn't like Abyss coming down during the match because we'd just seen the same thing in the previous match with AJ, and it makes Punk look a little weak that he needs an outside distraction to defeat an injured opponent. Also I feel that Hardy would not have been able to stave off an attack from a fresh Abyss after having a concussion and just taking a Pepsi Plunge. I liked the little bit at the end though with RVD and Punk, however.

Overall an enjoyable show, but I think once again, like I pointed out with Angle vs RVD in the first show, you've not taken into account any injuries that the guys might have that could hinder their performances. Also, I didn't like that the three biggest matches all had not clean finishes. This is just constructive stuff, but I did enjoy it and I can't wait for Genesis!

iMPACT Preview

Its the go home show before the first PPV in the Paul Heyman era Genesis and there is some big things happening!

As announced on TNAwrestling.com earlier today we will have the official contract signing between CM Punk and Rob Van Dam for their TNA Heavyweight Championship Match upcoming and Paul Heyman will be in the ring for this to moderate it what will happen when the 2 challengers are in the ring together for the first time EVER?

Also last week James Storm issued an open challenge to anybody on the roster to A match at Genesis and somebody WILL answer that challenge on iMPACT who will it be?

Last week AJ Styles cost Bully Ray A victory against Rob Van Dam in the semi finals of the TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament then attacked him and challenged him to A match for Genesis we will hear from Bully Ray will he accept the challenge? What will he have to say to AJ?

Confirmed Matches:
Austin Aries vs Kazarian
Doug Williams vs Kid Kash

All this and MORE happening on the FINAL show before TNA Genesis you dont wanna miss it!

GrandSword Review

1. Paul Heyman using the Extreme theme music really grates on me. I've explained why so this will be the last I'll talk about it.

2. Hardy pleading to be in tonight's match and an injured man's career is in the hands of a General... I didn't really like the segment, and as others have said didn't play into the match later down the track. You could have made CM Punk be this ruthless competitor attacking the injury as this is for the World Title, OR. have CM Punk be this honorable wrestler who wont go near the head and instead concentrates on other parts... missed opportunity.

3. Loved Raven's promo... his dark almost horror movie type dialogue has always been one fo the great things about him. The only problem with Raven is that his body is so beaten up and he is over 40 now that it is hard to beleive he is the TV Champ.. in saying that though Devon is the current TV champ so what do I know hahaha... I've always been a fan of Raven and since we will probably never get an Undertaker/Sting match, I always wanted a Sting/Raven feud in TNA...

4. Very happy with JoeMag continuing their dominance... and building a feud with the Guns is going to lead to a great series of matches. Keep that going!

5. I don't like Bully Ray, so happy with him losing... I don't see anyone getting the win other than Punk though..AND maybe Heyman interfering and giving Punk the win and making him Champion..

GS

TNA iMPACT

The iMPACT theme blares through the speakers and the cameras are showing all the exicted fans in the iMPACT zone then the cameras go to the announce table.

Mike Tenay: Welcome everybody to another exicting episode of TNA iMPACT and tonight we have a great show for you!

Taz: Yeah thats right Mike, Tonight the challengers for the TNA Heavyweight Title WILL be in the ring together for the official contract signing and Paul Heyman will be in there with Van Dam and Punk! What will happen when these three meet in the ring tonight?

Mike Tenay: Thats gonna be good Taz but im looking forward to the 2 big X Divison matches we have tonight with Doug Williams taking on Kid Kash and then Austin Aries taking on Kazarian!

Taz: Those two matches should be good tests for both Williams & Aries to see if there ready for Genesis and dont forget last week James Storm issued an open challenge for Genesis and I have been informed that the person who will be accepting his challenge is gonna make his presence felt tonight!

**My World**

The crowd has a mixed reaction as the founder of the company Jeff Jarrett walks out onto the stage in a dress shirt and jeans as he walks down the ramp and stops to set off his pyro then he keeps walking and then walks up the steps and enters the ring as Christy Hemme hands him a mic and his music cuts.

Jeff Jarrett: Well lets get right down to business shall we? A little over a month ago I along with Dixie Carter sold our shares in this company to Mr.Paul Heyman and I still stand by that business decision but what I dont stand by is the fact hes leaving great talent like myself off the show!

*The fans arent sure how to react to that but Jarrett gets more boos then cheers for that*

Jeff Jarrett: Thats why im out here tonight to say Cowboy James Storm ill cya at Genesis because I accept your open challenge!

*The fans cheer in approval then we hear...*

**Longnecks and Rednecks**

The fans cheer loudly as James Storm walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand and he walks down the ramp then up the steps and enters the ring and his music cuts.

Just as James Storm puts the mic to his mouth we hear...

**The Beaten Path**

The crowd boos as Bully Ray walks out with a mic and he ignores all the fans as he quickly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and says "CUT MY DAMN MUSIC!" and the sound guy quickly does so.

Bully Ray: Nobody cares about the match you two are gonna have at Genesis what these fans wanna see is me choking out AJ Styles with my chain tonight as payback for what he did to me last week!

*The crowd boos extremely loud*

Bully Ray: Shut up all you idiots nobody asked you!

*The crowd boos even louder and chant Bully Sucks!*

Bully Ray: HEY! HEY! I DONT SUCK YOU ALL SUCK, YOU FAT UGLY PIECES OF CRAP!

Storm and Jarrett begin aruging now as Bully joins in the arugment until AJ Styles walks out onto the stage to the crowds approval.

AJ Styles: Really Bully? Did I just hear YOU call these fans fat ugly pieces of crap? YOU of all people should not be calling anybody fat ugly pieces of crap when your one yourself!

*The fans cheer loudly as Bully is glaring at Styles*

AJ Styles: Bully if you want a chance to choke me out with your chain then how about you accept that challenge I laid down to you last week for a match at Genesis? Or did you not hear me because your were knocked out from being hit with your own chain?

Bully Ray: You know what AJ not only am I gonna beat you down at Genesis I wanna beat you down here tonight!

**Extreme**

Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage next to AJ and his music cuts.

Paul Heyman: Listin up everybody and Storm,Jarrett that includes you so shut up! Thank you, Now sense AJ Styles and Bully Ray wanna fight each other tonight,James Storm and Jeff Jarrett cant stop aruging in the ring and Crimson has already told me he wants to get his hands on Raven here tonight heres what im gonna do....tonight were gonna have a 6 man tag team match with you Bully Ray teaming with you Jeff Jarrett along with Crimson to face the team of AJ Styles,James Storm and the Televison Champion Raven!

*All 3 men in the ring look happy in the ring and Styles nods in approval*

Paul Heyman: Oh and Bully,AJ your match at Genesis im making it official right now but Bully your banned from bringing your chain out for the match against Styles at Genesis! I dont even wanna see it in your pocket!

*Bully is yelling at Heyman as iMPACT goes to commerical*

The cameras go to the ring as we come back from commerical and Christy Hemme is standing there with a mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first weighing in 202 pounds from Johnson City, Tennesse Kid Kash!

**Order Of Chaos**

The crowd has a small reaction of boos for Kid Kash as he walks out onto the stage and walks right down the ramp and a fan touches him only for Kash to turn around and yell at the fan before walking down the rest of the ramp and he walks up the steps and enters the ring and stands in the corner waiting as his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 235 pounds from The United Kingdom Doug Williams!

**The British Invansion**

The crowd cheers as Doug Williams walks out onto the stage and does his usual pose on the stage then he walks down the ramp as Kash paces in the ring and Doug walks up the steps and then enters the ring and jumps onto the top turnbuckle again posing for the fans then he jumps down and stands in the corner waiting for the bell as his music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Williams and Kash step out of their respective corners and lock horns in the middle of the ring. Kash rakes the eyes of Doug then applies a side headlock to gain the early advantage. Kash now with the side headlock on takes down Doug to the mat keeping the headlock applied as Doug is stomping on the mat to try and get the crowd behind him and they begin clapping as Doug fights up to his knees then up to his feet and he pushes off the ropes then shoves Kash off and comes running only to be caught with a dropkick from Kid Kash! Kash then hooks both legs for a quick cover.

NO! Doug kicks out!

Kash now grabs the right arm of Doug and applies a armbar as Doug fights up to his feet only for Kash to take him down into a cross armbreaker! Kash has the hold locked in as Doug begins to struggle reaching for the ropes but Kash is refusing to let him get there. Doug unable to reach the ropes instead counters out of the submission and gets Kash's shoulders down for a pin.

NO! Kash kicks out!

Doug and Kash both get up and Doug swings for a punch but Kash ducks then goes behind Doug and turns him around and hits a jumping armbreaker on him! Doug is rolling on the mat now holding his arm as Kash walks over and stands on the right arm of Doug before slamming it into the mat! Kash now waits for Doug to get up then he throws him shoulder first into the ring post! Doug turns around holding his arm and Kash comes charging but Doug sidesteps and Kash smashes face first into the top turnbuckle! Doug then dropkicks Kash in the back to slam him against the turnbuckles again then Doug comes charging in and nails Kash with Chaos Theory even with the injured arm! Doug has Kash trapped in a german suplex bridging pin and the ref counts.

3!

[Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Doug Williams

**The British Invansion**

Doug is celebrating his victory as he holds his injured right arm but then from behind Austin Aries slides into the ring and comes running behind Doug and pulls on his tights yanking him off the turnbuckle to the mat! Doug starts to get up now and Aries waits for him then kicks him in the gut and lifts him up and drops him with the Brainbuster! Doug is laid out as the crowd boos Aries who rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp with a smile on his face and we go to commerical with the image of Aries grinning on the stage.

We come back from commerical and the cameras go to the ring where Jeff Hardy is standing holding a mic.

Jeff Hardy: Abyss two weeks in a row you tried to take me out, I got the better of you last week but I didnt take you out and thats what I want so Abyss get out here right now im calling you out I want to fight right here right now.

**Blackhole**

The crowd boos at the sound of The Monster's theme and Abyss walks out onto the stage in his ring gear with the hoodie on but no janice he does have a mic though and as Abyss puts the mic to his mouth his music cuts.

Abyss: Jeff has your concussion caused brain damage? Calling me out the week after you tried to attack me with my own girl? Do you have a death wish? Well fine Jeff ill end your career right now.

*Abyss drops the mic on the stage and begins walking down the ramp and Jeff drops his mic and stands waiting as Abyss gets to the bottom of the ramp Jeff comes running and hits a baseball slide dropkick!*

Jeff Hardy now launches himself over the ropes but Abyss catches him! Abyss then drops Jeff with the Blackhole Slam on the floor at ringside!

*The crowd that was cheering for Hardy as now gone silent.*

Abyss sees Hardy laid out and he walks over to Christy Hemme and demands she moves and she does so quickly out of fear and Abyss takes her chair and folds it up as Hardy is trying to make it to his feet using the ring for support but then Abyss cracks the chair over his back laying Jeff out again! Abyss now throws the chair down then pulls Hardy to his feet and grabs him by the throat! Just as it looks like Abyss is going to destory Hardy we see Paul Heyman run out on stage!

Paul Heyman: Abyss put him down right now!

Abyss just laughs as he keeps his hand around the throat of Hardy.

Paul Heyman: Abyss if you dont put him down right now im going to fire you!

Abyss finally throws Hardy down face first and turns to face Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Abyss clearly you and Hardy have bad blood between you and you gentleman can settle it in a match at Genesis!

Abyss now has a evil smile on his face as he lifts up Hardy with his hand on his throat again.

Paul Heyman: Abyss I said put him down!

Four security guards run down the ramp and Abyss throws down Hardy and hits the first guard to get to him with a big boot to the face! Abyss then lays out the next 2 guards with closelines and he grabs the last one by the throat and drops him with a Chokeslam on the ramp! Abyss laughs as he sees Heyman watching on and he begins to walk towards him but Jeff Hardy cracks the chair over the back of Abyss! Abyss turns around and Hardy rams the chair into his gut then drops the chair and grabs Abyss by the head and goes for the Twist Of Fate onto the chair but Abyss counters it with the Blackhole Slam onto the chair! Heyman runs backstage as Abyss laughs at the destruction he caused and he walks up the ramp with the crowd booing then to the back.

Mike Tenay: Wow Taz does Jeff Hardy have a chance against this monster at Genesis?

Taz: Yeah I belive Jeff can do it but hes gonna be in for the fight of his life against The Monster Abyss and I just hope Abyss doesnt do to Jeff what he did to Sting.

Mike Tenay: I couldnt agree more but now we have to move onto some more action as coming up next when we come back from commerical we will have Kazarian vs the man who will face off against Doug Williams for the vacant X Divison Title at Genesis Austin Aries.

We come back from commerical and the cameras go to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing holding a mic and Kazarian is standing behind her pacing back and forth.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1fall, Introducing first already in the ring weighing in at 215 pounds from Anaheim, California Kazarian!

*Kaz raises his fist in the air as the crowd cheers*

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 210 pounds from Minneapolis, Minnesota Austin Aries!

**Raging Of The Region**

Austin Aries walks out onto the stage wearing his black cape that says "Greatest Man To Ever Live" and he recives a chorus of boos from the fans in the iMPACT zone as he walks down the ramp and then up the steps and he enters the ring and jumps around in a circle before taking off the cape and he tosses it out of the ring and stands in the corner as the music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Aries and Kazarian both come out of their respective corners and circle each other as Kazarian trys for a lock up but Aries walks away and jumps onto the top turnbuckle and lays there to taunt Kazarian! Kazarian comes charging into the corner now but Aries jumps off the top rope onto the ring apron and Kazarian runs face first into the top turnbuckle then Aries pops him with a elbow smash to the jaw! Kazarian stumbles away and Aries springboards into the ring and takes down Kazarian with a springboard closeline into a pin.

NO! Kazarian kicks out!

Aries now catches Kazarian with a picture perfect dropkick as he gets up then Aries rolls him over onto his belly and Aries spins around on his back slapping Kazarian in the head then he gets up and does a strut around the ring as Kazarian gets to his feet and waits for Aries to turn around to face him and Kazarian nails him with a shining wizard right into a pin!

NO! Aries kicks out!

Kazarian now brings Aries up to his feet and kicks him in the gut then comes off the ropes but Aries catches him with a closeline! Aries begins stomping on Kazarian now then he picks Kazarian up off the mat and onto his shoulders but Kazarian slides down his back and pushes off the ropes rolling up Aries.

NO! Aries kicks out!

Kazarian now trys to irish whip Aries into the corner but Aries counters and whips Kazarian into the corner then comes charging in and hits him with IED! Kazarian falls to the mat and hes laid out on his back as Aries climbs up to the top turnbuckle then hits the 450 Splash! Aries hooks both legs for the pin on Kazarian.

NO! Kazarian kicks out!

Aries begins aruging with the referee now as Kazarian begins pulling himself up with the ropes and Aries turns around and starts clubbing Kazarian over the back then he turns him around and lifts him up for the Brainbuster but Kazarian hits a few knees right into the skull of Aries to block it! Kazarian then lifts Aries up for Fade To Black but Aries counters with a sunset flip pin!

NO! Kazarian kicks out again!

Aries now throws Kazarian out of the ring through the middle rope then he backs up against the ropes on the opposite side and comes charging and dives through the middle rope but Kazarian sidesteps and Aries goes head first into the guard rail!

*The crowd yells OHH! as Aries is laid out holding his head.*

Aries isnt moving on the ground after the impact of going head first into the guard rail and Kazarian lifts him up and rolls him into the ring as Kazarian rolls in after him and drags Aries away from the ropes and he pulls Aries up to his feet and Kazarian kicks him in the gut then lifts him up for Fade To Black but just as hes about to hit it out of nowhere Aries counters into a sunset flip pin and he uses the tights!

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Austin Aries!

**Raging Of The Region**

Aries gets to his feet and stumbles back into the corner holding his head as Kazarian gets up and starts aruging with the referee as if trying to explain Aries was holding the tights but the referee wont listin and Kazarian leaves the ring but then as Aries celebrates Doug Williams runs down the ramp and slides into the ring! Aries sees him out of the corner of his eye and goes for a punch but Doug ducks then shoves Aries face first into the corner turnbuckles! Doug then comes charging and nails Aries with Choas Theory! Aries is laid out as Doug does his pose then rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp with a smile.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1fall introducing first he weighs in at 205 pounds from the Detriot, Michigan accompanied by Alex Shelley 1 half of the Motor City Machine Guns Chris Sabin!

**Motor City**

Chris Sabin walks out onto the stage with Alex Shelley behind him wearing there usual leather jackets and shorts and Sabin still has a knee brace on as The Guns begin walking down the ramp and they slide into the ring and climb up to the top turnbuckles and pose for the fans as Sabin and Shelley jump off and back into the corner as Shelley leaves the ring and stands at ringside while Sabin takes off his jacket and tosses it out of the ring and the music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And his opponet weighing in at 240 pounds from Kings Lynn accompanied by Samoa Joe he is 1 half of the tag team champions Magnus!

**The Bell Rings**

As soon as the match starts Magnus comes charging into Sabin's corner but Sabin sidesteps and Magnus slams arm first into the top turnbuckle! Sabin now dropkicks Magnus into the turnbuckles then springboards off the middle rope and hits a springboard DDT on Magnus! Sabin now comes off the ropes and hits a quick leg drop on Magnus into a pin.

NO! Magnus kicks out!

Sabin gets up now and sees Magnus get up and Sabin reaches back with a stiff kick into the gut of Magnus! Magnus goes down to his knees as Sabin hits 3 kicks into the chest of Magnus then comes off the ropes with a dropkick to the face of Magnus! Sabin now starts stomping on the mat to get the crowd to clap along with his stomping as Magnus gets up and Sabin lifts up Magnus onto his shoulders and he goes for Cradle Shock but Magnus blocks it and slides down the back of Sabin and chopblocks out the knee of Sabin! Magnus then hits a fist drop on Sabin and pins.

NO! Sabin kicks out!

Magnus now starts stomping on the injured knee of Sabin then he applies a single leg boston crab! Sabin is trapped with his back to the ropes as Magnus drags him to the middle of the ring then reapplies the hold! Sabin is reaching for the ropes struggling to get there but Magnus wont let him! Sabin now starts to turn over onto his back and he turns over and kicks Magnus away! Sabin gets up now only for Magnus to dropkick out his knee! Sabin goes down to the mat holding his knee and Magnus now hits a elbow drop onto the injured knee!

Magnus now starts to take the knee brace off the injured knee as Sabin trys to fight Magnus off but Magnus is able to take the knee brace off Sabin's knee! Magnus then throws the knee brace down and grabs the leg of Sabin then he locks in a figure 4 leg lock! Magnus applies the submission hold as Sabin is trapped right in the middle of the ring unable to reach the ropes! Magnus is yelling for Sabin to tap as Shelley is trying to will his partner to keep fighting and Sabin lays flat on the mat and the ref counts his shoulders down.

NO! Sabin sits up!

Sabin now sitting while still in the figure 4 leg lock headbutts Magnus then headbutts him again to make him break the hold! Sabin and Magnus are both starting to get to there feet now and Sabin is up first and he throws a punch that sends Magnus into the ropes then he comes running but Magnus kicks him away with a boot to the face then he throws Sabin right over the top rope to the floor right in front of Samoa Joe! Sabin is laid out as Magnus distracts the ref and Joe picks up Sabin then throws him head first into the steel steps! all of sudden Alex Shelley runs around the ring then jumps onto the guard rail and dives onto Samoa Joe taking him down! Shelley starts punching Joe in the face non stop as Magnus rolls out of the ring and throws Sabin in then slides in after him and lifts him up onto his shoulders then hits a Twisting Samoan Drop! Magnus pins Sabin now.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres Your Winner Magnus!

**Nation Of Violence**

Magnus celebrates the victory as Shelley gets up and rolls into the ring to check on Sabin as Joe grabs the tag titles and he tosses Magnus his then Joe slides into the ring as Magnus slams the tag title across the back of Shelley! Shelley goes down as Sabin is getting up and Magnus stands waiting holding the tag title but then Joe pushes Magnus away and says no as Magnus looks confused then as Sabin gets to his feet Joe smashes his own tag title across the face of Sabin! The Motor City Machine Guns are laid out as Magnus and Joe stand with 1 foot on the chest of the challengers holding up the tag titles as iMPACT goes to commerical.

We come back from commerical and Christy Hemme is standing in the ring with a mic.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for 1fall introducing first from The Big Apple Velvet Sky!

**Angel On My Shoulder**

Velvet Sky and Angelina Love walk out onto the stage in matching pink gear as Angelina poses on the stage and Velvet crawls through her legs and then they walk down the ramp and then jump on the ring apron on the side of the ring and both put 1 leg in the ring and Velvet points to Angelina who shakes her ass then points to Velvet and she shakes her ass.

Taz: ITS TIME TO LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!

Angelina and Velvet enter the ring now and they pose on the top turnbuckle then Velvet stands waiting in the corner and Angelina leaves the ring and stands at ringside and the music cuts out.

Christy Hemme: And her opponet from San Bernardino, California Tara!

**Broken**

Tara walks out onto the stage and the crowd cheers for her as Tara walks down the ramp high fiving some of the fans as she walks down the ramp. Tara then slides into the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle then turns around to stare down Velvet and Angelina before jumping off the top turnbuckle and standing in the corner and her music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

Just as Tara and Velvet are about to lock up we hear...

**Killa Queen**

The fans boo loudly as Madison Rayne walks out onto the stage wearing A dress and her usual tiara and sash and she does her wave to Tara then just stands at the top of the ramp and her music cuts out.

Tara is distracted watching Madison until Velvet comes running and pushes off the ropes to roll up Tara trying to catch her off guard and the referee counts.

NO! Tara kicks out!

Velvet now starts punching Tara in the jaw then she closelines Tara taking her down! Velvet now comes off the ropes as Tara gets up and scoops up Velvet and hits A sidewalk slam! Angelina Love jumps on the ring apron and Tara walks over and punches her in the jaw knocking her off the ring apron! Velvet now gets up and runs over then dumps Tara over the top rope to the floor! Velvet now walks to the middle of the ring as Angelina gets up and so does Tara only for Angelina to whip Tara into the ring post laying her out! The referee sees this and yells at Angelina who is acting innocent but the referee doesnt fall for it and ejects her from ringside!

Angelina is arguing with the referee as she walks to the ramp then starts walking up it and Velvet aruges with the referee now too but Tara slides into the ring and turns Velvet around and hits A open hand slap to the chest of Velvet taking her down! Tara now starts stomping away on Velvet until she gets up and Tara looks for A kick to the gut but Velvet catches Tara's leg and uses this to hit A single leg takedown! Tara gets up to her feet now and Velvet hits A jawbreaker then drops Tara with A double underhook DDT! Velvet covers Tara now.

NO! Tara kicks out!

Velvet cant belive it and she stands up and starts telling the refree that was A 3 but the referee says no then Tara gets up to her feet and turns Velvet around and kicks her in the gut then lifts her up and hits the Widow's Peak! Velvet is laid out and Tara rolls her over onto her back and hooks both legs for the pin.

3!

Christy Hemme: Heres your winner Tara!

**Broken**

Tara celebrates her victory as Velvet rolls out of the ring holding her jaw and Madison is sarcastically clapping for Tara as Tara motions around her waist as if to tell Madison shes gonna win the title and Madison just laughs and walks backstage and iMPACT goes to commerical.

We come back from commerical and the cameras go to the interview area where JB is standing holding a mic.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time, Jeff Jarrett.

*Jeff Jarrett walks over to a loud booing from the fans*

Jeremy Borash: Jeff earlier tonight you accepted James Storm's open challenge to a match at Genesis but your only reasoning for it was because your sick of not getting TV time, Is there another reason?

Jeff Jarrett: As a matter of fact there is JB, Not only am I sick of sitting on the sidelines but im sick of guys like James Storm thinking they can just do whatever the hell they want I mean who is he to demand a match at Genesis? Hes just a glorified tag team wrestler im the founder of this damn company and I have beat the best of the best in my career I have the right to issue a open challenge not that drunk idiot James Storm!

*The crowd boos loudly for this comment*

Jeremy Borash: Jeff, James Storm has been here for many years and..

*Jarrett snatches the mic away from JB*

Jeff Jarrett: Did I tell you to give me his life story? Get the hell out of here before I break your neck right here you slapnut!

*JB walks away with his head down*

Jeff Jarrett: Storm, I hope you bring your A game to Genesis because im gonna kick your ass you no good,glorifed tag team wrestler! But if your smart you wont show up to Genesis you will just go home and have another beer.

*Jarrett drops the mic and walks away with the crowd booing him*

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a 6 man tag team match and it is scheduled for 1 fall! Introducing first weighing in at 252 pounds from The Brownsville Section Of Brooklyn, New York Crimson!

**Not A Stranger To The Danger**

The crowd boos as Crimson walks out onto the stage and he starts walking down the ramp and when he reaches the bottom of the ramp his music cuts out.

Christy Hemme: Introducing next weighing in at 326 pounds from Hells Kitchen, New York Bully Ray!

**The Beaten Path**

Bully Ray walks out onto the stage and throws up the longhorns symbol then he keeps walking down the ramp and as he walks down a fan reaches out for a high five and Bully turns to face them and tells the fan to keep his damn hands off him then he gets to the bottom of the ramp and his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And their partner weighing in at 235 pounds from Hendersonville, Tennesse Jeff Jarrett!

**My World**

Jeff Jarrett walks out onto the stage now and he walks down the ramp and stops to set off his pyro before walking to the bottom of the ramp then he walks up the steps and enters the ring as he slaps hands with Bully and Crimson and the 3 men stand waiting as Jarrett's music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And there opponets, Introducing first weighing in at 244 pounds from The Bowery he is the TNA Television Champion Raven!

**A Bird Caw Into Scream**

Raven walks out onto the stage and he has the TV Title around his waist and he poses on the stage with his arms out then walks down the ramp as his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: Introducing next weighing in at 215 pounds from Gainsville, Georgia The Phenominal AJ Styles!

**I Am I Am (Remix)**

AJ Styles walks out onto the stage in his usual enterance attire and he walks down the ramp but stops and flips off his hood and poses to set off his pyro as Styles now keeps walking down the ramp and his music cuts.

Christy Hemme: And their partner weighing in at 230 pounds from Leiper's Fork, Tennessee James Storm.

**Longnecks and Rednecks**

James Storm walks out onto the stage and he takes a drink of beer before he walking down the ramp and he walks up the steps and enters the ring and takes off his cowboy hat and takes another drink of beer before putting the beer bottle outside the ring and his music cuts.

**The Bell Rings**

As the match begins we see Bully Ray and Crimson step onto the ring apron and seeing this Raven and AJ Styles step onto the ring apron and it looks like were gonna get a Genesis preview right away! Storm and Jarrett come out of their corners and they walk towards the middle of the ring and Storm attempts to lock up but Jarrett walks away and tags in Bully Ray who enters the ring and Storm turns around walking over to AJ but Bully comes charing behind Storm and clubs him in the back of the head! Bully begins stomping on Storm and drags him into the middle of the ring then hits a elbow drop into a pin.

NO! Storm kicks out!

Bully now picks up Storm and whips him into the corner away from his partners as Bully walks over and tags in Jarrett who enters the ring and Bully whips Storm out of the corner into a closeline from Jarrett! Jarrett now starts attacking Storm with punches to the side until Storm fights off Jarrett and gets up but Jarrett kicks him in the gut and then hits a snap suplex! Jarrett walks over and tags in Crimson who stands waiting for Storm to get up and Crimson comes charging for a spear but Storm sidesteps and Crimson rams shoulder first into the ring post then Raven decks him with a big punch! Crimson gets back up and Storm comes running with a corner closeline then tags in Raven and Raven comes up behind Crimson and rolls him up.

NO! Crimson kicks out!

Raven now comes running and kicks Crimson in the ribs as Crimson rolls over in pain and Raven walks over to Crimson but Crimson is playing possum and trips Raven sending him into the ropes! Raven has his neck snap off the middle turnbuckle and Crimson picks him up then hits a belly to belly suplex! Crimson pulls Raven away from the ropes then hits a knee drop onto his head and pins.

NO! Raven kicks out!

Crimson applies a side headlock right away on Raven as Raven fights up to his feet and hits a few elbows into the ribs to break it and Raven hits three straight jabs to the jaw of Crimson followed up by a dicus closeline! Raven now holds his arms out to his side as Crimson pulls himself up with the ropes and turns around into a kick to the gut from Raven! Raven now goes for the Even Flow DDT but Crimson shoves him off and comes running but Raven ducks the closeline and Crimson catches himself before running into the corner but Raven charges at Crimson and dropkicks him into the corner turnbuckles! Raven gets up and Bully Ray tags himself into the match and enters the ring and comes running with a big boot to the face laying out Raven! Bully holds up the longhorns then he pins Raven.

NO! Raven kicks out!

Bully starts clubbing Raven over the back non stop until Raven shoves him off then as soon as he stands up Bully scoops him up and hits a sidewalk slam! Bully gets up and looks around deciding what to do next as Raven gets to his feet and Bully walks over and kicks him in the gut then lifts him up for a powerbomb but Raven hits a bunch of punches to the head to block it then Raven drops Bully with the Even Flow DDT out of nowhere! Raven and Bully both go down now and the crowd gets fired up hoping Raven makes the tag! Bully is crawling towards his corner and Raven crawls towards his corner and Bully makes the tag to Jarrett and Raven makes the tag to Styles! Jarrett comes charging but AJ hits a shoulder block into the ribs of Jarrett then takes him down with a springboard closeline!

AJ now gets up and Jarrett gets to his feet and Styles whips Jarrett into the ropes and Jarrett comes off the ropes looking for a big closeline but Styles ducks then drops Jarrett with the Pele Kick! Styles stands up and does his signature pose as Jarrett gets to his feet stumbling and Styles turns him around and sets him up for the Styles Clash but Crimson enters the ring and Styles throws Jarrett down and Crimson spears Styles! Raven now enters the ring and Crimson swings but Raven blocks the punch then tosses Crimson over the top rope to the floor! Raven now rolls out of the ring and starts brawling with Crimson as Crimson runs up the ramp and Raven follows him and they end up going backstage!

Meanwhile now in the ring Jeff Jarrett gets up and sees Styles using the ropes to pull himself up and Jarrett comes up behind him and goes for The Stroke but Styles hangs onto the ropes to block it then reaches back with a stiff kick into the ribs of Jarrett! Styles springboards off the ropes now and lands behind Jarrett and takes him down with the Stylin DDT! Styles hooks the leg for the pin.

NO! Bully breaks it up!

Bully now picks up AJ and drops him with the Bully Bomb! AJ is down as Bully holds up the longhorns and now Storm enters the ring and comes running with a big closeline taking Bully Ray over the top rope and to the floor! Jarrett now rolls out of the ring and crawls under the ring as Storm dives over the top rope onto Bully Ray on a different side of the ring! Styles gets up with the ropes and looks around confused as to where Jarrett went as Jarrett rolls out from under the ring with his trademark guitar in hand! Jarrett now slides into the ring behind Styles and stands up and lifts the guitar over his head but James Storm who is now in the ring snatches the guitar out of the hands of Jarrett and throws it out of the ring! Jarrett turns around now and Storm nails him with the Last Call Superkick then rolls out of the ring and Styles drops Jarrett with the Styles Clash! Styles has a pin on Jarrett as Storm is keeping Bully out of the ring.

3!

Christy Hemme: Christy Hemme: Heres your winners the team of AJ Styles,James Storm and the TNA Televison Champion Raven!

**I Am, I Am (Remix)**

Styles now celebrates as Storm rolls into the ring and they shake hands as Jarrett is laid out on the mat then Bully Ray slides into the ring with his chain and waits for them to turn around then he double closelines Storm and Styles! Bully now takes the chain and whips Storm across the back with it then he kicks Storm out of the ring and he waits for Styles to get up then Bully wraps the chain around the throat of Styles! Bully starts choking out Styles until Styles fades away then Bully throws him down on the mat and leaves the ring walking up the ramp with the crowd booing him loudly.

**Commerical**​

We come back from commerical and the cameras go to the announce table.

Mike Tenay: Well Taz this has been a good show and up next we have the contract signing for the TNA Title match at Genesis.

Taz: Thats right Mike, But speaking of Genesis lets take a look at the great card thats set for the Genesis PPV.

2ng6g0m.png
Taz: This is gonna be a good one Mike with Bully Ray taking on AJ Styles and it all started during the tournament when Bully screwed AJ out of winning then AJ returned the favor in the 2nd round and I think AJ is gonna beat Bully on sunday.
Mike Tenay: I agree with you Taz but Bully is a tough guy its gonna be hard to beat him.

i1bbie.png
Mike Tenay: This one is gonna be brutal a Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match for Raven's Televison Title its Raven's speciality will he retain his title in it?
Taz: I dont know Mike, Crimson is in a pissed off mood and tonight both men brawled to the back during the 6 man tag match it could go either way but I think Crimson's anger is gonna lead to him beating Raven.
Mike Tenay: I gotta disagree with you Taz I think Raven will use his experience to pull off the victory in his own match type and Crimson's anger will cost him the match.

ws75ec.png
Mike Tenay: This one should be really good its a battle between two solid teams for the tag team gold but i think Sabin's injured knee could come back to haunt him although I think The Guns grit and never say die attitude gives them a good shot at winning the tag titles.
Taz: But Mike, That injured knee is gonna be a huge target for the champs espically Joe sense hes a submission specialist.

2cdg4g4.png
Taz: Heres the match im looking forward to were gonna see the new GM of the Knockouts Traci Brooks as the special guest referee in this title match for the vacant Knockouts Title and I think Madison Rayne has just enough cunning in her to steal the victory and the title.
Mike Tenay: I disagree I think the power of Tara is gonna help her in this match but the real question on my mind is will Traci Brooks plays favorites? Power sometimes goes to peoples heads.

24v2tlz.png
Mike Tenay: Well what about this one Taz the power of The Monster Abyss against the high flying skill of Jeff Hardy but Hardy has taken two blackhole slams tonight that might cost him this sunday but in the end I think Hardy will have the will power to steal the win.
Taz: I dont know Mike, Hardy has a chance but Abyss is a sick and twisted man and hes gonna try to do to Hardy what he did to Sting.

257fuyb.png
Taz: There isnt much build to this match Mike but Storm wants to prove to Jarrett hes more then just a tag team wrestler and thats why I think he will pull off the victory this sunday.
Mike Tenay: Good point Taz but at the same time Jeff Jarrett will do whatever it takes to win and thats gonna help him.

jtxv77.png
Mike Tenay: This one should be a great high flying contest between two very talented X Divison Athletes it could go either way but I think im gonna have to go with Doug Williams to win the X Divison Title.
Taz: Im going to disagree Mike, Austin Aries will do whatever it takes to win and he wants to prove to our GM Paul Heyman how damn good he is thats why I think he will win.

i69t0h.png
Mike Tenay: Now THIS is the match the fans cant wait for and neither can I for the first time EVER this sunday were gonna see CM Punk battle it out against Rob Van Dam and the TNA Title will be on the line!
Taz: Yeah Mike and even though CM Punk has the momentum on his side going into the match I think RVD might just beat him in what some would say is a upset I have battled Rob many times and when he is the underdog in the match he performs even better.
Mike Tenay: Make sure to tune in to Genesis this sunday at 8/7 centeral on PPV you dont wanna miss it! But tonights show isnt over yet because up next we have the contract signing for our Genesis main event between CM Punk and Rob Van Dam with Paul Heyman to moderate!

We come back from commerical and Extreme is playing and Paul Heyman is standing in the ring which now has a carpet down in it and a table set up with a chair on either side and the contract on the table along with a podium at the head of the table with Paul Heyman standing behind it as the music cuts.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentleman this is the official contract signing for the vacant TNA Heavyweight Title that will be decided in a 1 on 1 match at Genesis. Now please help me welcome the challengers starting with the man I brought back to this company, CM Punk.

The crowd cheers loudly as CM Punk walks out onto the stage in his black shorts and black t-shirt and he walks down the ramp high fiving some fans along the way as he walks up the steps and enters the ring and shakes hands with Heyman then sits down in his chair on the side of the table facing the ramp as his music cuts.

Paul Heyman: And his opponet for Genesis, A man who I have worked with for many many years starting in ECW and now were working together here Rob Van Dam!

**The Whole F'n Show**

Rob Van Dam walks out onto the stage to a pop that is just as loud as Punk's was and Van Dam walks down the ramp wearing his ring gear along with a RVD shirt and he rolls into the ring and shakes hands with Heyman then takes a seat on his side of the table facing Punk as the music cuts.

Paul Heyman: Gentleman before you is the contract that you will sign to make your match for the main event of Genesis official but before signing do either of you have anything to say to each other?

Rob Van Dam picks up his mic.

Rob Van Dam: Punk, We havent faced off 1 on 1 before but we have been in the ring together so we know a little bit of each others style going into the match this sunday. I know im not the favorite going into the match but I like it that way it means when I beat you its all that much better. So Punk you better be ready for the fight of your life this sunday because im gonna give it everything i've got to walk out with the belt.

*Rob Van Dam signs the contract*

CM Punk picks up his mic.

CM Punk: Robert,Robert,Robert where do I start with you? Well I may not approve of your life style but I respect the hell out of what you can do in the ring your a legend of the business but this sunday none of that matters, All that matters is who the better man will be this sunday when we face off 1 on 1 for the first time ever and Robert, When I beat you and pin you right in the middle of the ring I just hope you dont take any offense to it.

*CM Punk signs the contract*

Rob Van Dam: I wont be the one getting pinned thats gonna be you I have been in this business for alot longer then you I have more experience then you in big matches and thats gonna pay off when I beat you.

CM Punk: Well Robert, If you think your better than me why dont we follow the tradition for contract signings and turn this into a brawl? Give these fans a preview of what there gonna see in 3 days.

*Punk and Van Dam drop their mics and stand up and glare at each other*

Paul Heyman: Gentleman theres no need for brawling here tonight save it for sunday but sense I know it wont happen these guys will help me with that.

The cameras go to the ramp where about 10 security guards are walking down the ramp but Punk dives over the announce table and takes down Van Dam! Heyman pulls Punk off Van Dam who now gets up and hits a roundhouse kick on Punk who falls forward taking down Heyman! RVD begins punching Punk but Punk ends up ducking a punch then he rams Van Dam into the corner! the guards now enter the ring and Punk begins to lay them out with punches as Van Dam helps him out and they clear the ring of guards then Punk rams Van Dam into the turnbuckles again! Punk puts Van Dam on the top turnbuckle and climbs up and looks like hes going for the Pepsi Plunge but Van Dam shoves him off onto the table and he dives off and hits the Five Star Frog Splash putting Punk through the table and iMPACT goes off the air with the image of Punk laid out in the broken table, Paul Heyman down in the ring, Security guards laid out on the floor and Rob Van Dam standing on the stage doing his taunt with the crowd chanting along with him as he does it ROB-VAN-DAM!

Hey man just a quick bit of feedback from me for Impact.

TheCult's Impact review

I'm really looking forward to Genesis it is shaping up to be a good ppv.

I really enjoyed the final segment between RVD and Punk with Van Dam hitting the 5 star through the table. I thought the 6 man tag was a good match, I find writing tag matches hard but yours was a really good read. All of your feuds are bubbling up nicely and Genesis should be great.

I know this isn't much feedback but I'll try to give more detailed ones in the future.

Maverick's review.
Well for starters the final segment was great. I cant really grasp what side Punk is playing for and thats perfect.
All the feuds are coming together very nicely.
I think the show will flow nicely I'm not making predictions though this is a review.
The six man tag match was truly brilliant a great way to get the feuds set up.
Overall the show was good and I'm sure would pull in some doubter buys for the sunday ppv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back