• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Moves to Mondays Permanently?

the only thing that makes me nervous about this is that LIVE vs TAPED shows are never a great idea. you don't stay as invested in a taped show when you already know that if something MAJOR went down... you would've heard about it on the internet. It'd be a great idea if they had the money to go live every week.

either way though... throw me on the list of channel flippers. my dvr will get a workout!

For the record, I am WWE all the way but I agree with you here. I do not watch Smackdown or ECW... why? Because they are both taped. I can read the spoilers online days before they air. I watch RAW because it is live and unpredictable. I would never watch a taped sporting event, for example, a soccer/american football match in it's entirity. I would likely already know what happens and it just isn't the same. I'd watch highlights of a show, so if I was interested in both TNA and WWE, and lived in the USA, i'd record the taped TNA show and just skip to the bits that I want to see after reading the spoilers.

If any fan knows that theres a shit segment coming up, or one that won't interest them they would likely flip channel and probably go watch RAW for a little bit.

I just think that TNA will have maybe 1.4/5 one week, then 1.2/3 the next because of the fact that it was taped nearly a week earlier.
I understand that it may be cost effective to tape one week and air live the next, but doing it that way is very half hearted, and is again, Minor League. Just like the rest of the TNA product, from the washed up 'stars' who don't draw anymore and were jobbing in WWE a few years ago before being released to the production of the product and their arena.

A few points for TNA that WOULD make me want to watch their show:
- Spend more money on the production of the show to give it a shiny finish.
- Push actual talent that I want to see, guys like Daniels, Wolfe, Angle, Styles, MCMG, BM, British Invasion to name a few, I don't want to see the fucking Nasty Boys in a fued with the Dudleys, or Val Venis fueding with Orlando Jordan.
- Go live every week
- Get out of that shitty Impact arena and go National, obviously they won't fill out Arena's the size of the ones WWE uses, but they'd still draw in smaller ones and pack them out. Or you could even tape in the Impact Arena and then take the live shows to different towns around the country as that's the route they are taking at the minute.

If TNA could tick all of those boxes I'd most likely watch it. But I read the spoilers and I see the Nasty Boy's are trashing the Dudley's locker room, Val and Orlando get TV time and then they recreate the screwjob, which is a fucking joke.

TNA must have money, how else are they paying Hogan/Bischoff and everyone else? Maybe cut the crap and spend their salary on improving/marketing your product.

I understand what you're saying, but you have to remember, no matter how much we all like TNA, they still are the #2 wrestling company. So it's not unusual for there to be some mud-slinging on TNA's behalf. They're trying to get some attention,turn heads,and get people talking. Although, I will agree with you, Tenay and Tazz do go over board at times with constant verbal jabs.

They come across as pathetic IMO. WWE doesn't acknowledge TNA, yet every week TNA are bashing WWE, recreating their storylines, taking their former stars, sorry, former jobbers. TNA is at the minute relying too much of WWE's past, and focusing too much on WWE. They need to enhance their own product first, with actual talent, not washed up, past it former WWE employee's and then maybe they can legit trash the WWE product. But at the minute it is a minor league team talking shit, living off WWE's past, and they are getting laughed at by many.

This is a horrendous idea. When Nitro went head to head with Raw
1.Raw was doing low 2s in the rating
2. WCW had Hogan, Savage, Flair, and Sting when they were still revelant
3.were able to sign Luger immediately under WWF's nose
4. actually were able to run arenas
5. were on a major cable network
6.had the saturday night show to hype Nitro
7. had 10 years of building up a loyal national fan base many who didn't watch Raw
8. were willing to more than the WWf to attract talent
9. had comparable production values

I was very happy when I found this out. TNA needs to take a risk and make a name for themselves among more fans, this is the way to do it. The first time they went up against Raw they got the highest rated show in TNA history.... despite the fact that they were on against Raw the whole time! The fans who dislike the directions Raw has been going in lately will now have an alternative, and the two federations will eventually have to begin outdoing each other much like the WWF and WCW Monday Night War, only to a lesser extent of course. TNA obviously risks defeat in making the move permanently to Mondays during Raw, but I gotta hand it to them, this is a smart decision because it could lead to major success for them.

WWE will very likely kill them in the ratings at first since that is during the buildup for Wrestlemania.... but once that is over and the annual downhill quality of WWE's shows begins, TNA will have their huge chance to make an Impact! (bad joke, I know.) Now is as good a time as any for them to permanently move to Mondays, so I will be waiting patiently for when this officially begins in March.

Yeah, tbh I couldn't care less how well they stand up to the WWE, because for me personally i'd rather watch TNA. There's definitely some good stuff going on in both promotions atm but TNA has that x factor that makes it feel less over produced/controlled, which is what I loved about the Attitude Era, and it will be interesting to see whether any WWE fans switch over and like what they see.

Im in the UK so it doesn't make a difference to me IMO

This sound like TNA jumping the gun, like it or not their ratings are not as good as Raw's. I feel it would make more sense to to try and dominate Thursday's, get their ratings up to something like mid 2's and THEN move to Mondays

i have to say this why i like living in england, i can watch raw at 2am (off work tuesdays) watch smacdown and still see TNA on saturday, im a fan of both shows (tna moreso) but i would choose tna over wwe right now, but i like to watch them both,

I was very happy when I found this out. TNA needs to take a risk and make a name for themselves among more fans, this is the way to do it. The first time they went up against Raw they got the highest rated show in TNA history.... despite the fact that they were on against Raw the whole time!

Ummm, no they weren't. The first hour of IMPACT wasn't against RAW and was the main reason that they drew so high. The two hours against RAW weren't actually THAT good ratings wise and they continued to lose viewers throughout the show.

As much as enjoy the thought of TNA going head to head with the 'E' on a regular basis, I think it is a bit too early, too. I mean, the 4/1 show was a nice first try, but it still was very, very chaotic over the most part, and despite a stellar main event, it of course could not recreate the same feeling of importance that the huge sets of WWE can.

Now I'd have preferred if TNA went head to head with WWE maybe once a month, or once every two months for the first half year or year under the "new management". That would have given them the opportunity to work on their production values, test the (relatively) unkown waters of live TV production and improve their overall product without going all-out right from the start; but apparently that is what Bischoff/Hogan are aiming at, since they are implementing all those changes (going to Monday nights, going live, the old school ring, many old WWE stars and leftovers etc...) this early into their era. Personally, I think it would have been smarter if they had focused on a more steady and slower build, introducing their new assets (and those that some might consider liabilities, too) over the course of a few months instead of firing all guns in the first month. I think 4/1 was enough to create the initial buzz; Hogan being in TNA alone adds some credibility to the trademark, no matter if you like Hogan or not. He is, after all, the most recognisable face in the world of pro wrestling, and the mere fact that he would align himself with TNA in such a prominent role definitely is one more thing that gives TNA the aura of being more "serious" about what they're doing than they had before.

But still... I think going head to head with WWE right now, ballsy as it may be, is also a bit too early. TNA sooner or later needs to move out of the Impact Zone, but I imagine that this is precisely the one move that could make or break TNA. Right now, their status in the Impact Zone is a cheap and practical way for them to do business on a reasonable level. Of course they would need to move out in order to reach more people nation- and worldwide, but right now, I don't think that TNA have the necessary following to support the undoubtedly tremendous cost of extensive touring with big stage sets and live production crews. So I'm really hoping that TNA don't bite off more than they can chew with going to Mondays this fast, especially considering the numerous new signings they've made, which will also be pretty expensive (starting with Hogan, and ending with Flair)... Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will definitely be watching TNA as often as I can - right now, it's definitely the more interesting show for me, as WWE is just too much geared towards a younger audience, especially from the simplicity of storylines and the way the wrestlers speak and seemingly reiterate everything they say two or three times over, Teletubby-fashion, just so the little kids can understand and follow what's actually going on. Honestly, I don't mind the lack of blood or strong language on WWE too much; but the overall product looks just too much like a children's show right now (which it, of course, is also supposed to be), and except for a few rare instances that manage to captivate, it just doesn't cut it for me. I'd rather watch the slightly chaotic, but still more unpredictable TNA programming than the routine WWE is dishing out right now. But well... we shall see where this all goes. I just hope TNA doesn't go down the drain because of them jumping the gun on all this.

You gotta be kidding me?!? First the Hogan Ego Trip Machine takes over TNA and drags in his overweight, past their prime comrades to run roughshod all over TNA, then he decides that "the future of wrestling has a four sided ring.. six sides are out." NOW TNA has moved IMPACT permanently to Monday Nights starting in March?!?!?

What the hell are they thinking? "the time is right".. REALLY?!?! Dixie, Dixie, Dixie.. you had a good thing going there til the balding peroxide wonder stepped in and flexed his checmically enhanced 24 inch pythons and ruined it.

What was once a promising, steady #2 option to WWE is now going to be yet another federation crushed under the heel of Vince McMahon's unstoppable juggernaut of a promotion.

I give it maybe six months (and thats being generous) before Panda Energy yanks their funding from TNA and the fed dies a slow and miserable death before getting absorbed by Vinnie Mac.

A shame really... maybe we were ALL fooled as well as Dixie.. maybe Hogan is an "undercover wwe agent" sent to infiltrate TNA and destroy it from the inside brock by brick.

It's the only explanation

During your incoherent and illogical blabbing, I couldn't hear you over all of the TNA horse powered hyped wrestling machine in the background. Come back in 6 months and eat crow. We'll see where this takes us.

Oh yeah, by the way, thank Dixie Carter/Hogan/Bischoff for bringing wrestling back to life because the WWE flat out BLOWS on it's own and your post only signifies the concern, time & energy to come onto the TNA forum and state nonsense like this.

I'll flip the tables. Give TNA 6 months and I can guarantee it will be a better product than what that crummy WWE is putting on their network every week. Hell, TNA is flat out more entertaining AT THIS GIVEN POINT over the WWE. We'll see.

Over react much ? As a wrestling fan I think this is great. January 4th they made the highest rating they ever had. I believe things are only going to get better for them. Sounds to me like you have something against Hogan, not TNA.

I agree with you that moving to Monday night permanently is a bad move for TNA right now. They had the same ratings in a special show with the debut of Hogan. They can't debut someone every Monday, with that kind of name recognition. Despite what you think of Hogan's ego tripping and hair style, TNA bringing him in was a great move for the company. Bringing in all those washed up has beens into the company was a great thing to. TNA isn't trying to steal viewers (children) from WWE. They're trying to bring back the fans that were lost since the 90s, the fans that remember and loved nWo and Ric Flair the womanizing sex freak. Those names say "remember when...", and people flip it on. It's not for the people on this site, as we're already watching (or being stubborn and already not watching). By saying Scott Hall and Kevin Nash are in a match, an ex-fan will say "Oh man, the Outsiders", and watch for a bit. They may like seeing the band back together, and continue watching, only to realize that these younger guys are pretty good. Thus, a new fan is born out of the old fan.

What's too soon is that TNA hasn't yet been able to establish enough younger guys in feuds with the older ones. Maybe this will change by March, and hopefully it will, but they need to have time where the older guys still have it in them, only to be beaten by the younger guys. It takes time to build credibility, time WWE has been failing to put in with their younger talent. They've been rushing with guys like Evan Bourne and Kofi, and it's backfired. Kozlov and Sheamus would be the rushed heels.

For all the people on this site, the point of the old people is to show us that it won't be WCW again, even if at the moment it looks like it will be or is (since they're signed by TNA). Long term though, the plan isn't to have Scott Hall world champion because he's Hogan's friend, and as long as there isn't some crazy change of heart on Hogan's character's part, a Hall title run will be avoided and TNA can progress. For now though, it's too soon. Maybe by March they can have something ready, but not if they rush it.

I think that TNA has the ability to be good... I just don't think that it will be. The talent is there, there is no denying that. But I just don't think that Hogan is the answer. It's cool to see him, but he should be limited on camera and let him run the behinds the scenes stuff and see what happens.

I think that TNA could be a superior product in 6 months, but the problem is that I just don't see people jumping ship if they go head to head with Raw. I think that DVR's will help as people can record one show, and watch the other. But I know a lot of people that if they had to choose, they will stick with Raw.

TNA's ratings will drop steadily I think if they go to Monday's. Thursday night is perfect for them. Once Monday Night Football comes back, they will have to compete with that as well which is a ratings killer.

I think that TNA has the ability to be good... I just don't think that it will be. The talent is there, there is no denying that. But I just don't think that Hogan is the answer. It's cool to see him, but he should be limited on camera and let him run the behinds the scenes stuff and see what happens.

I think that TNA could be a superior product in 6 months, but the problem is that I just don't see people jumping ship if they go head to head with Raw. I think that DVR's will help as people can record one show, and watch the other. But I know a lot of people that if they had to choose, they will stick with Raw.

TNA's ratings will drop steadily I think if they go to Monday's. Thursday night is perfect for them. Once Monday Night Football comes back, they will have to compete with that as well which is a ratings killer.

You can't tell me for ONE SECOND that when TNA goes to Monday's that WWE fans, and past TNA/WCW fans would certainly be eager and tune into the unpredictability of counter punch via counter punch from TNA. There will be that hype, and there will now be that thought in the back of everyone's mind that TNA is there and maybe they will sneak peak to see what's going on. Noone's expecting TNA to get these 5.0-7.0 ratings. We get that, hell, RAW is only drawing in 3.6 ratings, hardly anything to brag about considering NO competition at the moment and being a well known product since FOREVER.

The way the feelings are being said backstage at the moment, you can't help but think that if TNA does in fact get it right on camera, then the talent, who now has an option, would see how TNA is ran and jump ship to a product that has nowhere to go, but up. TNA going head to head is pefect and they will steadily grow and grow if the pieces are done properly and correctly, just like WCW did in the early days. (Noone gave them a shot neither.) It's a perfect time, esp since Vince is NOWHERE near the Juggernaut that bought WCW out in 2001.

During your incoherent and illogical blabbing, I couldn't hear you over all of the TNA horse powered hyped wrestling machine in the background. Come back in 6 months and eat crow. We'll see where this takes us.

Oh yeah, by the way, thank Dixie Carter/Hogan/Bischoff for bringing wrestling back to life because the WWE flat out BLOWS on it's own and your post only signifies the concern, time & energy to come onto the TNA forum and state nonsense like this.

I'll flip the tables. Give TNA 6 months and I can guarantee it will be a better product than what that crummy WWE is putting on their network every week. Hell, TNA is flat out more entertaining AT THIS GIVEN POINT over the WWE. We'll see.

So...let me get this straight...

Samoa Joe - who didn't even wrestle on the last PPV and who's last TV match lost clean to Desmond Wolfe, who himself has been on losing streak, is getting a TNA Title shot in the Main Event at the next PPV vs. AJ Styles, who loses clean on TV vs. The Pope in a non-title match.

And somehow you see that and think "Yeah, that makes sense."

Uh....yeah.

Better product or not, it comes down to "what you have grown to know."

What I mean by this is: When you were growing up, you knew Oranges are Orange, Squares have Four Sides and you water flowers and they grow. The basic things.

Onto wrestling, the TNA Brand especially: If they are willing to put sub-standard , hour-into WWE time, so be it.

People will have to learn a "new basic idea" that there is more Monday Wrestling than WWE Raw now.

The "E" has nothing to worry about for months, maybe even years. WWE could pull a 2.9 and still dwarf anything TNA can put together ratings wise.

I hope TNA can pull some upper 1.0s in the future, but it's one of those things we'll have to see to believe.

While I don't think this will be the end of TNA, Dixie, Bischoff and Hogan seem to be focusing too much on trying to compete with WWE and McMahon rather than producing the best wrestling product. I think if they wanted to compete they should first sort out the product, which was flagging long before they climbed on board, and then in six months or whatever see where they're at and then put Impact head to head with RAW then. Sure people will initially tune in to see what shocks TNA will pull to try and compete with RAW but after a while the shock value wears off.

For it to be a competitor it needs to offer something different and not almost a carbon copy it has enough stars with wrestling styles that differ from those of most WWE superstars and it can also cash in on the fact that unlike the WWE they don't have to adhere to a PG certificate. RAW does rely too much on the same four or five guys and on it's celebrity guest host element and if Hogan and Bischoff worked on cutting some of the dead weight from the roster (instead of bringing more in with them) and producing the best product THEN they can go head to head with RAW.
By the way I couldn't really care either way about the damn ring.

nobody remembers or bothers to look at what WWE was pulling in ratings wise prior to the Monday Night War. The then-WWF was pulling 2.2, and this was back when we didn't have 300 cable/satellite channels to choose from. By the time it was all said and done, the WWE's ratings for RAW were pulling 4.0-4.5's until Vince's selfish ego went into overkill with storylines and giving the fans what he wanted and not the other way around.

TNA pulled a 1.3 and it's main-event on 1/4 was ten times better than the WWE's. However, the final segment on WWE's RAW was better than TNA's.

Hogan is smart to some degree. Not many people give him enough credit for his booking skills. Remember, Hogan, Nash, and Kevin Sullivan were the primary bookers in WCW from 1996-1998 with Hogan and Nash finding GREAT mid-carders to fill time. We also have the Russo-Bischoff era this time around but this time without AOL/Time Warner telling them what they can and cannot do now.

Give TNA some credit....they are taking advantage of WWE's storylines and crappy booking at the right time.

So...let me get this straight...

Samoa Joe - who didn't even wrestle on the last PPV and who's last TV match lost clean to Desmond Wolfe, who himself has been on losing streak, is getting a TNA Title shot in the Main Event at the next PPV vs. AJ Styles, who loses clean on TV vs. The Pope in a non-title match.

And somehow you see that and think "Yeah, that makes sense."

Uh....yeah.

I don't know what you're even talking about or what your point even is. As far as knowing that Joe is getting a title shot at Against All Odds, then either tell me what you know or give me what you're smokin' because as of right now, NOTHING is set for the next PPV as story lines are still being worked, and as of right now, the Angle/Styles feud is continuing. Will Joe have some kind of significance in anything? Maybe, we'll see where their going with the Styles/Angle fued.

As far as Styles jobbing to the Pope in a non-title match, again I don't know what the hell you're talking about, unless you're reading spoilers in advance, which I DO NOT DO, but the past few weeks, things of that nature and those of you speak of do NOT exist.

From a wrestling fan's perspective, I think TNA moving permanently to Monday nights is a good thing. Wrestling is a business, and like any business when there's only one major player and no competition, it's boring. There's no doubt that this will create a buzz about wrestling again and this means that for all those WWE fans who claim to hate sitting through Raw in its current state or for those that claim they only watch Raw out of habit, they will now have an alternative option to flick on when they've had all they can take of Hornswoggle. I hope TNA are able to make an impact here (pun intended) because this is the type of thing main stream pro wrestling needs, i.e. healthy competition, because this is what will drive WWE to be better than TNA and vice versa and for fans it doesn't get much more exciting.

However, despite all I've just said, I'm still not convinced TNA has what it takes yet to go all the way with WWE. TNA is something I've never really gotton into, I've tried many times and just when I think it's getting good, they'll throw some illogical nonsense my way which makes me tune out. Don't get me wrong, WWE has thrown plenty of nonsence my way as well during my years as a fan but a variety of factors have meant that I've managed to maintain my interest in Vince's organisation.

Some of TNA's latest moves have had me really questioning their ability to provide a legitimate competition to WWE. For example, and remember I'm no expert, but during TNA's Monday 4th January special they go all out (as they should) and bring in all these guys, who they believe will help them draw larger ratings and on that particular night I believe they did draw their largest rating. So far, so good right?

However, in reality the people they brought in are long past their prime and ageing wrestlers. Ric Flair, the Nasty Boys, Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Val Venis, Foley and even Sting are not going to be able to secure TNA's long term success in my opinion. Some of the names I mentioned on that list are barely even mobile yet TNA decides that some of them are going to wrestle? One has to wonder how long it will be before Hogan is going to wrestle, I imagine it wouldn't be too long.

What I'm trying to say is that to me, TNA instead of representing a fresh option, seems to resemble a WWE has-been grave yard and that is certainly not the way to drive the company forward. A lot of the guys they are recruiting now were mega stars over ten years ago and believe me, once the aura of nostalgia wears out there are going to be problems.

TNA must focus on making guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Shelly and others as their center piece...these are the guys who need to be involved in the top angles, story lines, given the most TV time etc. Again, TNA do seem to be doing this to an extent but they must make sure they don't allow the veterans to take over and run the show because that is nothing new, it isn't sutainable and WWE will reign supreme.

I'm aware what I've just said comes across very negative but all I'm doing is pointing out my concerns because I actually want TNA to evolve into legitimate competition because it will be for the all round benefit of wrestling. I just hope they know what there doing, that's all...

Seriously, im sick of when forumers give a negative view on tna's awful product (at this point) , some marks thnk they are always right and call them imature or stupid. why are they stupid when they give their point of view. thats what forums are for. tna is shit. ok. plain and simple. hogan has balled it down and its gonna take a lot to put it back. the wwe will always atm have the better product, not becus im a lifelong fan, not because of habits, but becuase its enjoyable to watch. You stupid marks think that it always has to be about you. Bloody annoying when wwe fans get called "shareholders." ring of honor fans get called "bots" and tna fans get called the "tna nation??" how fucking biased and ridiculus is that. iv got a name for them, "tnarseholes" ah, much better. Back to the point, tna i beleive is going down and the king company of wrestling, the wwe will reign supreme. Bring it on sidious, if u got a problem with me saying this, you talk 2 me, send me a message, not a warning, and we can talk, man 2 man convo(unless your a woman, then il have to be a gentleman ;) )

HaHa :lmao: I don't know what people are even thinking yeah hogan is lame he always has been But if you haven't noticed they already are pushing younger guys in the right way as in AJ Styles yeah AJ a guy who spent what his 1st 3 yrs in TNA on top then had guys come in like Christian and Angle and he spent that time being their lacky then he sucked stings stinger like he owned it..I'm happy that we got a new Nature Boy Wooooo by god Styling and profiling AJ Styles...Bout Time. He is better than anything WWE has besides Evan Bourne who is way under used. but thats another day another topic...Eric Young can be a heel and face a heel a face it don't matter what you want him to be he is just awesome and then you have fat joe he is a young stud that can go and is believable like no one else in the business the Machine Guns well that is just easy best tag team since the Hardy's not of all time but great nun the less can you say that about any tag team in WWE nope and don't be fooled what really won the war with WWE and WCW was Stone Cold and the Rock vs what Goldberg and Nash..or Goldberg and stiener? we don't have anyone else who is even coming close to Stone cold and the Rock in this Business right now maybe someday but they don't reside in WWE nor FCW so guess where they live at they live with in TNA because they develope themselves as talent case in point Black Machismo Jay lethal. the Guns< Fat Joe and sorry to say this cuz i hate mike tenay the professor who can't even get 6 pac's name right TNA has the Best Announce team in Wrestling..mainly because of Taz! thats why WCW Died when you got a guy like Jim Ross Screaming Stone Cold Stone Cold people listen to it...people believed everything that came out of his mouth...WWE isn't really that big when you break it down yeah they can buy what they want do what they want but that only takes you so far when people want to see talent..TNA has unique titles the World of course the Global/legend's title Xdivision title world tag titles womans tag titles womans world title The thing WWE is forgetting is they need to showcase talent not comedy..and the Special GM thing will bite them on the ass here real soon.....Remember Hogan is the GM of TNA thats his role he is not back there writing storylines for these guys he is telling them go out there be yourself show me what you got and they are doing so...and so what if they bring in guys that leave WWE to get a shot in TNA when people like you leave Mcdonalds to go work for Burger King no one says a thing...It's the same thing..Stop Hating and pull McMahons cock out of your mouths stop it really the Mcmahon Kiss my ass club got closed back in 2007 By DX remember oh wait you prolly don't remember that since your closet fans. PS Don't try to talk trash to me for my views cuz i will burn you worse than Michael Jackson at a pepsi commercial.:lol:

Seriously, im sick of when forumers give a negative view on tna's awful product (at this point) , some marks thnk they are always right and call them imature or stupid. why are they stupid when they give their point of view. thats what forums are for. tna is shit. ok. plain and simple. hogan has balled it down and its gonna take a lot to put it back. the wwe will always atm have the better product, not becus im a lifelong fan, not because of habits, but becuase its enjoyable to watch. You stupid marks think that it always has to be about you. Bloody annoying when wwe fans get called "shareholders." ring of honor fans get called "bots" and tna fans get called the "tna nation??" how fucking biased and ridiculus is that. iv got a name for them, "tnarseholes" ah, much better. Back to the point, tna i beleive is going down and the king company of wrestling, the wwe will reign supreme. Bring it on sidious, if u got a problem with me saying this, you talk 2 me, send me a message, not a warning, and we can talk, man 2 man convo(unless your a woman, then il have to be a gentleman ;) )

So you say "this is what forums are for" then turn right back around and call TNA fans "stupid marks" for calling WWE fans, whatever you said we call you. Way to contradict yourself buddy. And for your instance, if you think WWE is so "supreme" (this isn't '99 anymore buddy, Vince is beatable) then why even waste your time with "stupid TNA marks" anyhow? Point blank, TNA got everyone's attention and it's certainly showing.

Point blank, TNA got everyone's attention and it's certainly showing.

If a shit ton of people noticing how crappy TNA (still) is then yeah, it got everyone's attention. Too bad interent wrestling message boards don't = ratings.

Jersey Shore got a lot of people's attention too. Doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

I'm cool with people liking what they like. Hey, some people like to eat shit...some people like TNA. It's when fans like you come on here and seem as if you are either A) an damn TNA employee or B) Eric Bischoff himself I have to really question your motives. Sorry. You are a carbon copy of what TNA tries to sell every week. "WWE blows, Vince is scared, TNA rules!!!"

None of that is even close to being true. Makes me wonder how many free tix to the impact zone they are givng you to say this stuff.

PS: I do aplogize about talking about spoilers. Won't happen again. But yeah, that's what you have to look forward too. And it makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back