TNA Moves to Mondays Permanently?

TNA on Monday nights permanently? That would be a good idea. It would at least prove once and for all whether TNA has what it takes to go head to head with Raw. IM a fan of both and no matter which company comes first in the ratings, i Will still watch both. I do have concerns that TNA will not be able to compete for long though and will lose fans to WWE. Lets put it this way, the british public cant watch TNA ppvs on bravo anymore so they may stop watching the weekly broadcasts. Seems like TNA have shot themselves in the foot a bit. They could always have broadcast on another channel as WWE has exclusive rights to broadcast ppvs on Sky Box office. Why dont they approach Channel 4 or even channel 5 to broadcast in the UK? Everyone can get those so it would broaden the fan base that TNA could have. They did not charge to watch on Bravo so whats the differance. If more people could tune in, more people would continue to watch.

I like the move to Mondays. Alot of fans get in gear to watch wrestling on mondays. I think going 8 to 10 is best. That way those eager wrestling fans watch a little TNA before raw comes on and if done right TNA has the chance to hook them in just before raw comes on. Also with TNA's last hour 9 to 10 thats when the nights stories really heat up in the last hour. If its a good and fans like the stories they will want to know what happens next. Hell Raw will just be getting ready to introduce the new host for the night..lol

This is a catastrophic failure in the making. The reason Nitro got a foothold on Raw was because it was live every week, which Impact won't be, and because it had comparably marketable stars to WWF, which TNA doesn't. The ratings on January 4th were not very good at all actually. If you take away the unopposed first hour and Hogan's debut, neither of which can be repeated on a weekly basis, then you have a show that drew 1.2. Take away the surprise factor, and the fact that people will be more inclined to watch the live show, and TNA is staring at a precipice. Not to mention that March is traditionally WWE's best ratings months because NFL has finished and the build to WrestleMania begins. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't get trounced and moves back to Thursdays with its tail between its legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back