TNA making mistakes like WCW...

I don't think TNA is making as many mistakes as WWE is or has been for the last five years. Vince had the opportunity to create the biggest crossover event in wrestling history and he flushed it down the toilet. The only reason WWE didn't fold is because they had a backlog of money to fall back on (oh, and there was no other competition to speak of). The thing that keeps me watching TNA week after week and fastforwarding past most of the WWE programming is that the TNA product doesn't depend on the storylines to do the work. It depends on the in ring content. As long as that doesn't stoop below the crap on Monday and Friday, then they're at least in the running. The only things I see as flaws in TNA is that they're giving top spots to guys who are past their prime. I love Sting (he's my favorite), but he should've stayed retired. Christian needs to take six months off and get back into shape, as well as work on his pacing. His PPV match against Monty a few months back was so lame I almost heard crickets in the audience. Steiner is another one. He looks great, but doesn't wrestle anywhere near where he did 12 or more years ago. TNA needs to push guys like Low Ki, Daniels, and AJ. Guys who can carry a crowd for twenty plus minutes instead of recruiting shaved apes like Batista who waste a Wresltemania main event (and my fifty dollars).

Tna just needs a longer show and better writers for thier storylines the wrestling is superb but they need better story lines, oh yeah get rid of don west too i watch the event on mute

I love the story lines.

there better then wWe.

dont hit me:twak:

Tna is ten times better than wwe but Impact is really starting to suck. The whole show this week was boring except for the last 5 minutes of the main event. Why dont they understand people want to see real wrestling.

tna is garbage once vince takes all their talent like samoa joe and others it will die

ECW was brought back to kill tna and vince is not gonna lose mark my words tna's days are numbered

i just think it will be funny if vince ends up buying tna like he did ecw and wcw then he will have the dudleys and all them guys under contact again hahaha

Smokeydogg said:
tna is garbage once vince takes all their talent like samoa joe and others it will die

ECW was brought back to kill tna and vince is not gonna lose mark my words tna's days are numbered

i just think it will be funny if vince ends up buying tna like he did ecw and wcw then he will have the dudleys and all them guys under contact again hahaha
Did you watch the opening show of the new "ECW?" It was the coolest thing this side of the XFL. Vince and "the new breed" can suck a fat one after last weeks' dismal performance. Not that I'm disgusted with the talent...just the use of it. Heyman isn't in charge of jack s**t. As long as McMahon keeps making the crap he makes, other companies will have a chance. He discounted the power of WCW and it nearly cost him in the end. Only when they kicked his ass for 86 straight weeks in the ratings did he finally wake up and get his s**t together when he realized his company was considered a complete joke (which it has become once again). Who knows? Maybe you're right and he will buy TNA. Then we can go back to having two or three nights of the s*****st wrestling around and NO alternatives. Sounds like a great idea. By the way, you don't happen to be Triple H by any chance, do you? Shane Douglas was dead on when he referred to WWE as "cartoon land." It's just like that once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back