• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Opinion on the WCW/TNA Argument

Now back to topic, one of the similarites I can't stand with TNA and WCW was bringing that no talent, rip-off hack that makes all the Intro Music. Are you kidding me? He/They are even ripping off thier own rip-offs now.

Weems2k, loud price is right buzzer sound. Dale Oliver was never in WCW, i think you are talking about Jimmy Hart, and Jimmy Hart is in WWE from what i know. Now back on topic, yes TNA reminds me of WCW but in a good way. I'm more interested in TNA now than WWE. Oh and by the way i like the themes that TNA wrestlers use, some of them are really good especially "Another Me" by Jeff Hardy.

Not complete superstars? Jeff, Anderson, and RVD were main eventers in the WWE. Jeffs popularity was BARELY 2nd behind Cena. Oh and lets not forget Kurt Angle everybody. Those guys were complete superstars. And remember Scott Hall like Anderson, never won the world title in WWE either.

Jeff Hardy is not a complete Performer, lacks Charisma, mic skills!

Kurt Angle is great, lucky TNA has him, but lacks WWE Style marketing among other things

Anderson could have been somebody, better overall Star than Jeff Hardy, good mic skills, decent ring skill.

LOL, JEFF HARDY WAS NOT 2ND IN POPULARITY TO CENA! JEFF HARDY MID CARDER, CENA IS A MAIN EVENT GUY! YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, WELL MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW IT, BUT THATS THE TRUTH! THE WHOLE TRUTH!

SCOTT HALL IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER, YEAH I KNOW HE NEVER WON A WORLD TITLE, BUT SCOTT IS GREAT ON THE MIC, HAS A UNIQUE LOOK! ALL THE GUYS TODAY HAVE SAME LOOK, OR LOOK LIKE WHITE TRASH! LIKE THE GUYS IN TNA, BUNCH OF REDNECK HILL BILLY COUNTRY BOYS! BORING BORING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back