TNA KnockOut!

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Backstory:

In an executive decision made by Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling has decided to create a second television show so the company can showcase more of its talents and hopefully acquire more in the future. In addition, TNA will be holding their own brand extension to definitively separate the talents. The show will be aired on Thursday nights, replacing the TNA Impact! replay. However, there is one simple catch.

The show is aimed to feature only the female competitors of TNA wrestling, with the male wrestlers dominating the Impact episodes. Dixie Carter has decided to head the operations of the establishing brands whilst Hogan and Bischoff remain as the leaders of Impact. All female staff on the TNA roster will be drafted to the new show to actively participate, unless specified. Female wrestlers who are either in the free agent market or currently wrestle for SHIMMER are being targetted to join the rankings.

Besides showcasing both sets of talents and of a more diverse range, Dixie Carter and a lot of the KnockOut's have been iching to get some active airtime and prove that there is proper female competition out there... as well as disproving the theory that women wrestlers suck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

This thread is for the use of TV shows only. For everything else, including rosters, current champions and updates, please refer to the official TNA KnockOut! website featured below. You can also post your thoughts on the show in here without any spam rules in place.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=112189

Very Interesting to see an all women's show. I wish you luck and will for sure be checking back here to see how you do.

I would love to see SHIMMER athletes get some deserved TV time. Not sure if they will be able to get enough women for their own show though. It may end up being an extra hour tacked to the beginning of Impact!, but I'd tune in an hour early to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back