• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Debuts 'TNA: EPICS' in the UK, Sam Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will debut “TNA Wrestling: EPICS,” a brand new one-hour weekly program featuring the greatest moments in TNA history this Friday, 15 May at 10pm on Bravo, with repeats at 1am Saturday, 11:10pm Sunday and 1:10am Monday.

TNA Wrestling Superstars and multi-time World Champions Kurt Angle and Mick Foley will serve as official hosts of the new program!

“TNA Wrestling: EPICS” will feature seven years of action, athleticism and drama that has made TNA the fastest growing professional wrestling company in the world today. Each week “TNA EPICS” will spotlight the greatest matches, moves and moments straight from the TNA Vault, including never-before-seen footage from TNA pay-per-view events and “TNA iMPACT!”

TNA Superstars such as Kurt Angle, “The Icon” Sting, Mick Foley, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, Team 3D, Abyss, Booker T and many more will be joined by some of the biggest names in wrestling history. “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, MMA superstars Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock, and other legendary superstars will appear on “TNA Wrestling: EPICS.”

Each week "TNA Wrestling: EPICS" will look back at memorable moments from matches you can only see in TNA. The best of TNA’s X-Division and footage from pay-per-view matches such as “Ultimate X,” “Lethal Lockdown,” “King of the Mountain,” the barbaric “Monster’s Ball” and the dangerous “Elevation X” will be featured on “TNA Wrestling: EPICS.”

OK TNA, I'll play along. Even though I have absolutely no interest in your years as a glorified indie with Ken Shamrock as your champion. The idea of Foley and Angle co-hosting a show - which I hope is what is happening - intrigues me. I'll watch it tonight (probably). Don't let me down.

I'm actually looking forward to it,to witness the "great" matches from their past.Although probably just for the X division.I haven't seen much of Low Ki,S.A.T., Jerry Lynn and the Amazing red.But from what I have seen,they're good.And Aj Styles aswell in it would prove for some great matches.

I'd say that they will go for mainly heavyweight stuff,as thats's what they're pushing now.But I'd take AJ vs Lynn over Jarrett v Shamrock any day.The bad thing is,there is no Joe.No Cage.Probably no Daniels for the moment.

However,If west is still calling the matches,I might just cry

The early years of NWA-TNA were the best. I miss the weekly two hour PPV's. I've been watching TNA since it's inception and the old days before they moved to Orlando was TNA's most awesome era.

This could be the first time I've ever watched the Bravo channel for something. I would have preferred they have it on Wednesday but I guess I can watch that instead of watching Best Week Ever on VH1 since they ruined it by having Paul F. Tompkins host it. I've been watching TNA since 2006 so I want to know what happened before then as much as I can.

I've only been watching TNA for around 5 months, so me choosing Epics over Smackdown is a big thing because I've only missed 5 Smackdown's in 3 years. Soon to be 6.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing where all of the clips that TNA show now came from.

I just finished watching the UK exclusive first edition of TNA Epics. I thought that it was pretty damn good. What did you guys think?

I really liked it.REALLY liked it.The 3 matches were really good.there were so many awesome moments.It was spot-tastic.The top 5 moments from it were:

5)Rhino goring Cage through the door.It was sick.The force looked incredible and he went flying.The way they made him win was very innovative.The door flying open was awesome.

4)AJs cross body.the height he got on this and the force with which he came down.

3)The gringo killah.I haven't seen this on tv in ages.It is my favourite move ever.The pain it must cause is obvious.

2)Hernandez jumping from the cage.Holy shit was what I said as he leaped.I don't care if he missed,I can understand why.he would have killed Daniels.That was insane.

And you knew it's coming..

1)Definitely at no.1 is the primetime hurricanra.That was a true "that was awesome" moment.I literally stood up from the insaneness.the way he not only just hurricanranad him,but he walked like a tightrope across the cage wall like he does on the ropes.Simply phenomenal.

If you didn't see TNA epics,catch the replay or google the spots on youtube.You will not be diappointed.

I have an idea, but if might seem crazy. Judging by what I've heard from the show, why doesn't TNA just get rid of some of their backstage segments and show about 20-30 minutes of TNA Epics per episode.

I know logically this doesn't make any sense, but it's TNA. They don't really build toward half of the matches on PPVs anyways and most the the backstage stuff are shit.
Think about, would you rather see Jeff Jarrett riding his kids around or some classic TNA matches.

This definetly won't happen, but it's just a thought.

I know this may be a stupid question, but does TNA:Epics only show in the UK, or does it show on some other channel in the US? Maybe online? It seems like an interesting show and I sure as hell would not mind seeing some epic ass TNA matches for FREE on TV.

I was really suprised, this show was truely awesome, if just for the 5 spots indicated above. I still can't fathom the primetime hurricanrana, that could have been SO dangerous if he had got that wrong. This programme is clearly DVD quality material, I have no idea why this is on free TV, but kudos to TNA for delivering.

I'm a big fan of spotfests, and the three matches on there were fantastic ones. I had never really watched TNA apart from to source out specific matches now and then. TNA Epics has certainly found it's way onto my wrestling shedule for the week. The Foley segments looked like they were made in a GCSE Media Studies class though.

Sounds like I didn't miss out on much. Being the proud owner of several random TNA DVDs, it seems as if I've seen all these spots already. It's nice that you all appreciate Hernandez jumping from the cage though.

This programme is clearly DVD quality material, I have no idea why this is on free TV, but kudos to TNA for delivering.

These matches have already been featured on many a TNA DVD. It was really a fantastic show. AMW vs. Triple X is one of the best cage matches ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back