TNA Confirms 2nd Wrestling Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Pre-Show Stalwart
from TNAwrestling.com

#
TNA XPLOSION - TNA'S ONE-HOUR SYNDICATED SHOW

Airing on select networks, "TNA Xplosion" is TNA's one-hour syndicated show featuring exclusive interviews and matches with your favorite TNA stars. Get caught up with all the news, results and upcoming matches on TNA "iMPACT!" and our monthly Pay-Per-Views! Catch "TNA Xplosion" on Canada's "Fight Network", ESPN Star Sports in Asia and the Middle East and others!

I hope we get it in America but It doesn't seem like it. Of course we now Xplosion has been running for awhile since the weekly PPVs era of TNA then it got canceled but it seems like they want to make it bigger than what it was.

So currently TNA has IMPACT, EPICS, XPLOSION, and possibly Spin Cycle airing on TV networks.

I only see good things in this company's future.

Yeah, it's been out for quite a while now. Years, in fact. You needn't worry; you haven't been missing anything. It's shit. They just have nothing exhibition matches on it.

Then again, that could also be said of iMPACT!.

dude i live in the middle east and trust me explosion is just a recap of tna impact they only add a extra match where you can watch it on there youtube channel . so watching impact is better

Seriously man, where have you been for the last 7 years that Xplosion's been on?! I don't watch TNA on anything like a regular basis and find most of the programming quite poor, nonetheless I still know Xplosion's been going for ages, longer than iMPACT! in fact.

Like all TNA shows other than Impact, it is absolutely crap.

You wouldn't miss anything.

EDIT: Got penalized for spam. I guess I can't give a 2-sentence answer without getting "in trouble".

Fine damn it, looks like I'll have to read the rules.

The only channel in America that I know of that gets TNA Xplosion is the Fight Network (Monday night 8PM ET) if not FOX SPORTS in Europe shows it (I know some cable companies carry it).

i love how the topic is 'TNA Confirms 2nd Wrestling Show'... as far as i can see from watching iMPACT! they don't have 1 wrestling show... just a load of story filled with the odd 2 mins of wrestling.

Like all TNA shows other than Impact, it is absolutely crap.

You wouldn't miss anything.
no no no.... what you should have said is... like ALL TNA shows its absolutely crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back