Thought about Wrestlemania 28

Kermit

the Frog
I was just thinking about this and wondering what you guys thought.

John Cena has claimed that he will be WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 28 when he faces the rock. John Cena is a man of his word and it would probably just elevate the match even further with this.

And

Daniel Bryan announced after winning MITB that he would cash in at Wrestlemania. Assuming that Daniel Bryan stays face, I see him cashing in by calling out the champion before hand. Not a quick title steal like most heels do.

So

Where does this fit the Royal Rumble winner? In a triple threat with Daniel Bryan and the WHC? Or do they have John Cena going into Wrestlemania 28 without the title?

Which story do you think they will bend? Or do you think they have Daniel Bryan cash in before, or what?

Just thinking out loud, and wanted to know your guy's opinions.

Cena won't have the title probably. Most people know The Rock isn't staying long term so by putting the title on the line you're basically saying Cena will win.

Cena vs. Rock doesn't need the title and probably won't have it. I'm still expecting Daniel Bryan to lose the contract. I'm a pessimist.

I still expect Rock vs Cena to be for the WWE title for at the moment I do not see any real alternative. CM Punk might develop fully into a consistant world title contender but I do not see who he could go up against on the heel side of things. Del Rio has yet to prove himself whilst the likes of the Miz do not seem to be in the main event picture at all. Perhaps the most likely heel WWE title contender/holder for Mania is HHH.

I also do not see Daniel Bryan holding off until Wrestlemania. Someone will goad him into either defending the briefcase and losing it or into actually cashing in earlier, successfully or no.

With that, I see the Royal Rumble winner having to go after the World Heavyweight Title

Just because Cena said he'll have the title...doesn't mean he'll have the title. Cena also said he won't lose a match until he wins the title back about a year ago or so, and they just dropped that storyline like it never happened.

Just because Daniels said he'll cash it in at Mania, doesn't mean THAT will happen. Kennedy also said he'd cash it in on Mania. You think WWE would actually keep both of those things happening? Things are always changing in the WWE, Wrestlemania is still a good while away.

Neither Bryan holding the case until Mania (I still say he cashes in on Henry at Survivor Series or around that period) nor Cena vs. Rock for the belt will happen. The Rock himself even said he didn't come back to win the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back