• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This smells like a trap...

000974_26.jpg

I never thought WZ would have one, Last forum i was apart of that had one devolved into nothing but a race war.

Anyways.

My mind =
scanners4.jpg

I can't believe you have been here this long and am just now noticing the cage. I wandered in here on my second day.

I can't believe you have been here this long and am just now noticing the cage. I wandered in here on my second day.

Spunky to my knowledge isn't as active as he used to be Vash, he might not have been around for the creation of The Cage.

Spunky to my knowledge isn't as active as he used to be Vash, he might not have been around for the creation of The Cage.

ah... my bad.

apologies to Spunky.

Should have said I was stupid enough to wander into the cage on my second day.

ah... my bad.

apologies to Spunky.

Should have said I was stupid enough to wander into the cage on my second day.

You have survived thus far, I don't know whether that'd be considered a stupid move then.

I shall save that one for being banned in the cage.. oh wait.

You should really get that cough checked, Ferbs. Wouldnt want our new mod to catch a cold would we? Congrats by da way.

Thank you Mr.Angel.

I don't know, I'm used to getting a cold around the time of starting summer, and then again before entering September / starting September.

Pictures like that should be removed from this forum, and then from the Internet, and the woman should be shot, and buried, quickly.

*yells* YOU'RE OKAY UNDER THERE? CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back