• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This kid got alot of growing up to do

That N Word

Actively evolving
15027642_1153464781411823_1006052851353153097_n.jpg

Say's I'm not important. But pretty much just explains his M.O. is to "get in my head." Kid you'll never be in my head. But apparently I'm in yours. Since I came back, I've tried avoiding you and even being nice to you. Yet you still follow Me around on all my threads or every post I make for negative attention. Still butthurt over being called a "bitch" in February. I called everyone on here including staff members that. They're not butthurt. Because they don't care.

They all know it was a shitty attempt at trolling and so do I. And yeah I give long winded responses. Because I refuse to bite my tongue. Fact is, I'm starting to think you're only doing this to win "Rivalry of the year." But news flash, you're not. Why? because this isn't a rivalry. This is just pure pettiness from both sides. I'm washing my hands on this. Because this is a wrestling site and simply because kids will be kids. I'll be enjoying my fresh adult life. You enjoy Middle School. Moving on!

I was blessed today that brunch had some chicken and waffles. It's just the greatest combination.

15027642_1153464781411823_1006052851353153097_n.jpg

Say's I'm not important. But pretty much just explains his M.O. is to "get in my head." Kid you'll never be in my head. But apparently I'm in yours. Since I came back, I've tried avoiding you and even being nice to you. Yet you still follow Me around on all my threads or every post I make for negative attention. Still butthurt over being called a "bitch" in February. I called everyone on here including staff members that. They're not butthurt. Because they don't care.

They all know it was a shitty attempt at trolling and so do I. And yeah I give long winded responses. Because I refuse to bite my tongue. Fact is, I'm starting to think you're only doing this to win "Rivalry of the year." But news flash, you're not. Why? because this isn't a rivalry. This is just pure pettiness from both sides. I'm washing my hands on this. Because this is a wrestling site and simply because kids will be kids. I'll be enjoying my fresh adult life. You enjoy Middle School. Moving on!

Dude, what part of "Just ignore him" did you not understand?

Interesting, we actually managed to get a thread back on top after a BaconBits meal discussion.

Either way, Milenko is ten times the user you'll ever be.

Who gives a fuck? Bet he is. I'm not trynna be a good "Wrestling Blog User." I'm trynna be successful in the real world. This is downtime for Me. If yalls priority is to be a great "user" on a blog then your priorities are fucked up.

If he is so great of a "user." Then he shouldn't have to try and troll somebody else to get liked on a website.

Who gives a fuck? Bet he is. I'm not trynna be a good "Wrestling Blog User." I'm trynna be successful in the real world. This is downtime for Me. If yalls priority is to be a great "user" on a blog then your priorities are fucked up.

If he is so great of a "user." Then he shouldn't have to try and troll somebody else to get liked on a website.

Hey man, I'm just here for the free nachos. *munch munch munch*

.............................these are not nachos.

Chill

I consider myself a solid cook, but for the life of me I can't make a good omelette. It's like bane of my existence in the kitchen.

I have OCD when I'm making omelet (among many other occasions), they always have to be perfect rectangles before I'll consume them. To avoid the madness, I just settle for a bowl of cereal every evening. I'm an adult, I can eat breakfast at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back