• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is awful...

Derf

O.M.G.
I just found this role play earlier in a different E-fed, and I hough I'd post it, but I'm censoring alot of it, because it is awful. Anything thats either in stars (***) or italics is changed... Note, this is of extreme sexual content, in case it turns some of you off...

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

We fade into a locker room. We see a drunken ******* sitting on the bench, naked. He’s completely naked, no clothes, nothing. His (weiner) is very stiff. He is playing with some sponges, no not Seinfeld sponges, regular sponges.

Hee Hee Hee. Fun!!

Obviously ******* is completely drunk, and he’s alone, locked in his locker room. He sticks his (weiner) into the sponge and takes out. In and out and in and out! Back and forth and back and forth. He then sees that he tore the sponge so he throws it away. He then starts smacking it. He smacks it with his right hand and then with his left hand.

Smack!
Smack!
Smack!!

I’m gonna smack you so hard ***-*** (weiner nickname) I’m just gonna smack you silly, haha.

He know forcibly grabs his (weiner).

I’m gonna choke you so hard.

And starts (*********ing).

And then I’m gonna start shaking and rattling you!!

And then there is a knock on the door. ******* stops in his tracks and tip toes to the door. He looks through the peephole, that’s right… *******’s got himself a peephole in his locker room, mhhm…that’s right. He sees that it is his girlfriend, *******

Oh *******, I’ve got a surprise for you!!

20 seconds later, ******* is buck naked as well and is on her knees, (performing oral sex). We hear him moaning as she continues to (perform oral sex). He lifts up his (weiner), with 2 hands of course, and starts (performing oral sex on his genitals). She bites off some of his (pubic hair), and continues to (perform oral sex). She drops the (weiner) down, but it doesn’t go down, it shoots straight up, stabbing it into her eye.

OUCH!!

Oh, oh, I’m sorry.

It’s okay.

I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

It’s okay.

With one eye shut, she continue to (perform oral sex). She stops, and shakes his (penis), before continuing. He pulls it out, and (theres no way to censor this without getting rid of it completely). He flips her, and she gets on all fours. He literally (unmentionable), as he grabs a random cowboy hat.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW!!!!

She likes it, before getting on her knees again and (performs more oral sex). Within mere seconds, he pushes her away, and starts (*********ing) really quickly.

Oh!! Oh!! Oh!! Oh!!

She opens up her mouth, awaiting the (***).

FIVE…
FOUR…
THREE…
TWO…
ONE…

BLAST OFF!!!

The (***) hits her face, and she goes flying!! Crashing through the cardboard locker room wall, and the one after that…and the one after that. He let’s one big sigh, before closing this scene.

2 hours later…

They are in a newer locker room and they are having playtime again. This time he is (having sex with her). His **** is in her ****** (just in case little boys didn’t know what sex was) and she’s jumping up and down and up and down. This is the first time they had sex together.

Five minutes later. Dark room. Just ******* alone.

I’m gonna be ready for you, *******. And I’m gonna beat you and not only will I beat your ass all the way to the trains and then (censored) you to outer space! Wanna know how I’m gonna train? Watch this:

We see ******* is laying on his stomach, arms under chin. He moves up and then down. Moves up and then down.

Dick-Ups!!

Haha, fade to ******edness, yet total epicness!!

Worst Role Play Ever.

That was in Re.....Prax's fed? I was just about to head over there.

That is all sorts of bullshit. That is not a good RP. Hell thats not a good anything.

They have moved though and this is the first RP on the new site. And this is from THEIR WORLD FUCKING CHAMP!

I wont say who it is etc but most of you wouldnt be surprised to find out who it was.

To be fair the RP does mention the opponent but Derf posted the bit that doesn't.

They have moved though and this is the first RP on the new site. And this is from THEIR WORLD FUCKING CHAMP!

I wont say who it is etc but most of you wouldnt be surprised to find out who it was.

To be fair the RP does mention the opponent but Derf posted the bit that doesn't.

I posted the whole RP. He only mentions his opponent in the very last paragraph, but I Cencored the opponents name. Go re-read it... Unless he edit'd it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back