• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Amused Me First Thing

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Too easy.

TheOneBigWill said:
Hey,

I'm not going to warn or infract you for it.. but your signature is literally 6 pixels over 800. My assumption is that someone like Luther or especially Sly (who's on a sig. violation quest) might.

Just thought I'd let you know.

TheOneBigWill said:
Y 2 Jake said:
I Know it's slightly too big Will.

Wait, so are you trying to see if anyone will warn you for it? Or seeing if you can get away with it?

TheOneBigWill said:
Y 2 Jake said:
Neither. Saw the image, decided to use it. If I get infracted then so be it.

It's 6 pixels over. And you're willingly excepting that you're breaking a forum rule, that you once up-held. How on earth does that look?

I seriously do not want to infract you for anything, but if you're knowingly and willingly breaking the rules. Why? Are you still on a kick about trying to see if you can get by with stuff?

TheOneBigWill said:
Y 2 Jake said:
Infract me for it. I don't care.

That's the whole point. I'd really rather not infract you for something that minor, that I'm actually being very soft in reacting to.

Why can't you just change it? Or make it fit the forum rules? Do you really want to be infracted??

TheOneBigWill said:
Y 2 Jake said:
I'll change it when I find something different to change it to. Which would have been today, but is now when I get infracted.

Then consider this a soft warning. I'm not going to infract you for it, because I have respect for you and I'm asking you nicely.

It's 6 pixels over, and isn't a huge deal, but it becomes one when you willingly know you're breaking the rules. It's making you look like you're completely show disregard for the forum's rules. At which point I'd fully expect you to do the same, and infract someone. (if you wouldn't of already)

Please change your signature. To save the trouble of an actual warning or infraction on your account. This is my warning to you.

Y 2 Jake said:
I wouldn't have infracted anybody for 6 pixels. True story.

You've got to do what you've got to do Will.

TheOneBigWill said:
So, are you or are you not changing it? And I agree that I wouldn't infract anyone over 6 pixels. But I would if they willingly knew what they were doing. There is a difference.

I'm honestly fighting this, just because of who you are. That's the respect I have for you, dispite me knowing you don't believe in respecting or befriending anyone from a cpu.

:lmao: If it wasn't for you infracting me when I first joined, I may not have turned into the long winded poster I am today.

TheOneBigWill said:
Dear Y 2 Jake,

You have received a warning at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

This is a warning. Your signature is in violation with the forum rules. Please resize it to, or below, 800 total pixels. Thank You.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

I shouldn't get treated any differently than anyone else, other people would have got a straight infraction.

Maybe another mod would have infracted you. That's what he was being nice about. Posting this thread is like you're trying to make him look weak.

Exactly, he should do what the other mods should have done.

I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong. I'm not a mod, or admin, so it's not my place. I just think that he was trying to be nice, and let you know that it needed to be fixed. It's not like your sig was 1200 pixels, it was 806. It could've easily been avoided altogether.

Those are his comments, right? I'm not trying to make him look weak at all.

By making a private conversation public, it's seems like you're trying to show him as weaker than the other mods, because he tried PM'ing you, and gave you only a warning, instead of infracting you like others may have done.

NorCal wouldnt have infracted. For no other reason but that I have better shit to do then go sniffing around at people's sig sizes and shit. Good thing though. those six pixels mightve brought the whole fucking forum down

Reactions: CCS
I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong. I'm not a mod, or admin, so it's not my place. I just think that he was trying to be nice, and let you know that it needed to be fixed. It's not like your sig was 1200 pixels, it was 806. It could've easily been avoided altogether.

Right, but I refused to change it. Infraction worthy.

By making a private conversation public, it's seems like you're trying to show him as weaker than the other mods, because he tried PM'ing you, and gave you only a warning, instead of infracting you like others may have done.

It's no different than what he post's in public.

NorCal wouldnt have infracted. For no other reason but that I have better shit to do then go sniffing around at people's sig sizes and shit. Good thing though. those six pixels mightve brought the whole fucking forum down
Of course your right there. that was one thing I never did. I only noticed when it was obvious it was over or somebody asked.

Right, but I refused to change it. Infraction worthy.

It's no different than what he post's in public.

You refused to change it, because you felt you deserved an infraction. It's not your job anymore, to tell a mod how to do his job. He's obviously gotten to where he is, for being who he is. He shouldn't change that, just because you think he doled out the wrong punishment.

You refused to change it, because you felt you deserved an infraction. It's not your job anymore, to tell a mod how to do his job. He's obviously gotten to where he is, for being who he is. He shouldn't change that, just because you think he doled out the wrong punishment.

I didn't feel it deserved an infraction. 6 pixels, :blink: I felt that if he thinks it's infraction worthy then he should give me one.

I didn't feel it deserved an infraction. 6 pixels, :blink: I felt that if he thinks it's infraction worthy then he should give me one.

Obviously he didn't feel it deserved one either, since you got numerous PMs first, and then a warning. My point still stands, that it's not your place to tell him how to be a mod.

Obviously he didn't feel it deserved one either, since you got numerous PMs first, and then a warning. My point still stands, that it's not your place to tell him how to be a mod.

Well, strictly, I did teach him how to become a mod. Twas I who gave him the spot.

But yeah, he got in touch with me about it. Not the other way round. I didn't go to Will and tell him that my sig was too big and he should do something about it. I just brushed him off when he pointed it out to me. For my own amusement, not to piss him off.

Does it matter? He got warned, and it's Jake. WHo cares about it anyway?

I don't care that it's Jake, or that he got warned. It bothered me that he felt the need to chop down Will over something that didn't need to be made a big deal.

six pixels are serious buisness dammit

The 6 pixels aren't the point. I got a warning for a sig that was 813, and all I did in response was change it. 10 seconds of my life, and it was over with. I could've done what Jake is doing, and all it would've gotten me is 15 more minutes of fame in the Bar Room.

I don't care that it's Jake, or that he got warned. It bothered me that he felt the need to chop down Will over something that didn't need to be made a big deal.

It's just a thread. It's not a big deal. I'm not bothered about the warning. And I'm sure Will be aware that I'm taking the piss out of him. Pretty much the same thing I've been doing to him for 18 months now. He'd be hard pressed to argue that he's not somebody who's easy to mock.

The 6 pixels aren't the point. I got a warning for a sig that was 813, and all I did in response was change it. 10 seconds of my life, and it was over with. I could've done what Jake is doing, and all it would've gotten me is 15 more minutes of fame in the Bar Room.

Thank you for contributing to my 15 minutes.

Reactions: CCS
Thank you for contributing to my 15 minutes.

This only makes me think of CCS. Let me know when your birthday is I'd love to send you one of these:

spotlight.jpg

That way, you can always be in the spotlight, and we can be saved from pointless threads, such as this one.

six pixels are serious buisness dammit

There's a pixel limit for a reason. Why have one if you're just going to allow people to go over it? No, it's not a big deal, but it's still breaking the rules, and that was why he was only warned.

It's not as if there's better things to do as moderators anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back