• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Was Right

Ignore them and keep trying. That's all you can do if you want to get out of here.

Instead of preaching to a guy who doesn't know why he even got thrown in here, maybe you should remove that sig of yours? I am in a giving mood so I will give you some time to remove it....;)

I know what i did. I pissed off moderators

You flamed some too, you also complained about an infraction in the bar room even when told to stop. For the future, it's ok to complain about an infraction, just do it politely and in the official complaint thread. We are not closed minded people, we are open to feedback as long as it's done in a polite and intelligent manner.

And what do you want me to do about that ?

Did you ever admit you shouldn't have acted the way you did? Because the way you acted in there is what got you thrown in here. You really do need to take infractions with more grace then that, ask IC25 and you will tell you the same.

Once IC25 believes that you know the way you acted was wrong and you will not do it again and you act right and obey the rules in here, you will be let out.

FYI, don't act like Slyfox. Only he can get away with that.

;)

I'm simply in a jovial mood this afternoon. What can I say? :)

It really does take quite a bit of charm to be like me.

Do you have some freaky radar that lets you know when somebody says your name? Is it like Bloody Mary? We say Slyfox three times and you jump out of a mirror?

Do you have some freaky radar that lets you know when somebody says your name? Is it like Bloody Mary? We say Slyfox three times and you jump out of a mirror?
Close.

You should see the thread I recently created in the Bar Room. Would probably provide some insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back