Think Tough Enough Will Be Back?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Tough Enough winner reveal, which actually over-ran into the beginning of Raw, and featured Vince McMahon, drew a 3.98 cable rating for Raw. The segment took in 5.99 million viewers.

I'd say so.

Wow. I attribute most of that to Austin and McMahon, but, yeah, those are big numbers. If Austin will return as host, I think it's likely.

I think it's a good show, and that they'll try to run it as long as people still want to watch it.

Idk if they are still trying to get their own network or whatever but it seems like this is a good way to establish a show for that channel, by having it now and having it be successful. I'd tune in to another season of it.

Show definitely needs to return. Every week was incredibly entertaining and it was cool to see the contestants really improve their skills throughout the season. I imagine Andy will not be the only one from this season to get a shot at working in WWE.

I think it's a good show, and that they'll try to run it as long as people still want to watch it.

Idk if they are still trying to get their own network or whatever but it seems like this is a good way to establish a show for that channel, by having it now and having it be successful. I'd tune in to another season of it.

If they get their own channel it will likely be one similar to the NFL Network, you know, where you have to purchase a Premium package to get it. I doubt the ratings would be as high if it were on a channel like that. Besides, I doubt USA is going to just give it up. If they decide to cancel it then yeah, I could see them doing something like this but financially, it would probably be smarter to keep it on USA as long as they'll have it.

Definitely with the finals rating. If they didn't pop that huge rating though, I'd say it would be 50/50 because the first season wasn't a big ratings success or anything.

I'd say one more season, if they film and air it the way they did in this last season. I thought this show kind of sucked this year honestly. No insight into the actual training or business AT ALL, just a shitty Real World knock off.

Defo due to vinnie mac, I wasn't bothered til I heard Vince was on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back