Things we haven't seen...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It's crazy to me that we keep seeing the same feuds over and over again on WWE programming. How many times have we seen John Cena vs. Sheamus? How many times have we seen Randy Orton vs. Edge? Now, I get that they're money in the bank for the WWE, so I see WHY they would book the same matches, but I'm really looking for a fresh feud I haven't seen before. Or at least one we haven't seen in a very long time that would be different than their first go-around.

So, which feud would you rather see? And let's keep it to feuds we could legitimately see, considering who is on which brand, and who is a current face or heel.

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus: When the Nexus angle has run its course, Wade Barrett is going to need something to do, and hopefully Cena and Sheamus will be done battling in out. We already know they want to push Barrett straight to the top, and what better way than putting him in a title picture with Sheamus? Sheamus needs to get some legitimate wins or he's going to go the way of the Mysterio or Swagger. Barrett could recognize Sheamus' big push to the top, and claim that he can do it quicker and better. They're both big guys, and I think they both have a LOT of potential and talent, and it's something we've never really seen. Barrett could also claim that Sheamus is champion because of him, and it's his right to face him for the title.

Ted DiBiase vs. Miz: These are two of my favorite guys on Raw, and I think they could put on a good program together. They're both good on the mic, have great in-ring ability, and have a bright future ahead of them. Yes, they're both heels, but they have big enough egos to make it all work out. If Miz happened to win Money in the Bank, DiBiase could even try to buy it off of him, and start a feud when Miz refused to give it up.

Christian vs. Drew McInytre: I do NOT want to see another program with Matt Hardy or Kofi Kingston when McIntyre makes his return, and they desperately need to do something with Christian before his momentum from ECW completely runs out. Both of these guys are good on the mic, and they are brutal in the ring. Their matches aren't "pretty" but they are intense, and I would really look forward to seeing a feud between them.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Triple H vs Chris Jericho feud, we haven't seen it for a while (if ever, I can't remember), I know they did the whole DX vs JeriShow thing but I think a One on One feud would be pretty good.

Another feud I'd like to see would have to be Randy Orton and The Miz, I think a legit feud with Orton would be a massive rub to Miz who clearly is going places, the interruption we saw last week could be the beginning of it, although I doubt it very much.

As for a feud for Smackdown! I'd like to see maybe a Christian vs Drew McIntyre like what was said, I think it would be an interesting feud to say the least, as well as a possible Christian vs CM Punk feud once Punk is fully healed, I think that would be a great feud in both Promo wise and Match wise.

Evan Bourne vs. edge when they opened Raw with these 2 in mid brawl it was very good and BOurne actually looked good until the spear. This could really Bournes ticket to the main event. It could start at money in the bank.

Chris Jericho vs. The Miz this would be some amazing promos. These 2 fueding for the US title. Again could start at money in the bank.

SHeamus vs. R truth This would be interesting, if Truth would start to use the axe kick more. Of course this would be after Sheamus lost the title, so gives some time to build R Truth up and make it believable. A good push to the #3 face on the brand might be a good idea, just maybe.

Mike "The Kid" Killam;2182341 said:
It's crazy to me that we keep seeing the same feuds over and over again on WWE programming. How many times have we seen John Cena vs. Sheamus?
Once, I'm fairly certain. Sheamus rose up as a challenge, won the title at TLC, and dropped the title at Elimination Chamber, ending the feud. Making this feud the second feud they've had.

How many times have we seen Randy Orton vs. Edge? Now, I get that they're money in the bank for the WWE, so I see WHY they would book the same matches, but I'm really looking for a fresh feud I haven't seen before. Or at least one we haven't seen in a very long time that would be different than their first go-around.
I don't think they've directly feuded before, but I could and am probably wrong here. I know they conflicted a bit while chasing the WWE title, but other than that they were allies, not enemies. So, that probably makes it once or twice these guys have feuded as well.

So, which feud would you rather see? And let's keep it to feuds we could legitimately see, considering who is on which brand, and who is a current face or heel.

I'm fine with Sheamus and Cena, but Edge and Orton is boring. I'm still hoping WWE builds off the whole Miz interrupting Orton thing, that could turn out good, especially if they involve Miz's rookie.

My first pick would be
The MiZ vs John Cena - I know they had a little feud last year but I want a full length feud between them which will definately elevate miz. I think this feud is more likely to happen within next 1 year. Their mike work as the last year's feud would be amazing again. I want to see miz ripping Cena apart in promos again as last year.

The Miz vs Randy Orton- This will to more likely to happen in next 3-4 month. I like the way Miz inturrepted Orton last week on raw and I was jumping on my couth because I thought they are going to have a feud but that was just a teaser.

Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison - Turn morrison into heel and have him feud with Kofi. Their match would be definately can be a candidate for the match of the year.

I think this thread brings up a clear problem with todays fans in that if anything is done even twice within 5 years then it's 'too often' for most people and they constantly want something new and different each and every week. As pointed out earlier by Layorz, these fueds haven't happened very often in recent memory. And the fact is it takes time to build them up, i mean think back (if you're old enough) to how many times we saw The Rock vs Stone Cold fueding for some reason, it took time to build their feuds up to something truely amazing, in todays standards they're probably the Randy Orton vs John Cena of the day and people already think we've seen that too much. Fact is we cant have new fueds and new stars every week, give them chance!

We've never ever seen a Triple H vs Edge feud and I mean a FEUD. Not match. We need to see this and I think they'll definately do it having both men on Raw this time. They were suppose to for SummerSlam this year I believe and I was excited having wanted to see this since last year

HHH/Edge, The Game vs The Rated R Superstars simply needs to happen
it's totally new & fresh.

Also, The Undertaker vs Drew McIntyre which will happen next year heading into WrestleMania, not gonna argue this again, but it's obvious McIntyre will claim to be The Chosen One to end the streak and he already has motive since earlier this year Taker was the one who ended his so it'll be an "eye for an eye revenge quest" for McIntyre

Also Taker/Sheamus will be nice when they do it likely at SummerSlam next year after Sheamus gets drafted to Smackdown! (I just know these things)

And finally Taker's final feud- The Undertaker vs Ted DiBiase Jr. (not anytime soon though, but this will be something to see. Father not or maybe involved like when Orton faced him, but it must happen. the whole "My dad brought you in, I'm gonna take you out" approach)

Getting off Taker I'd like a Morrison/HHH feud after a heel turn for Hunter this Winter maybe

Divas- Alicia Fox vs Maryse, those two were face to face at Fatal Four Way and I was like "oh fuck yeah, I wanna see those two fight!"

I'd love that for later this Winter or Fall after a Melina/Alicia feud have Maryse & Alicia tag now then have Maryse show her the ropes a bit and give her tips and seem happy for her then backstab her leading to a feud between them where Maryse takes it and Melina pins her at Mania in a Triple Threat with Alicia involved next year. But for now Alicia & Maryse would make a good team, they are like a yummy French-Vanilla Hot Chocolate dessert

Edge vs Triple H - i'm not sure we have seen this, wasn't this supposed to be Summer Slam...this would have been awesome but i'm guessing we goign to see Orton/Edge feud come to an end at SS...

I do wish though soon after, i mean they on same brand, so why not..this feud could be huge..maybe last it like 3 months...

I know it has been seen, but I would kill to see a classic Buried Alive match between the brothers of destruction...I know its too much for the PG, but hey Casket match aint so clever is it!!

I wanna see Christian turn heel and feud with Hardy. With all the history there, this can be the feud of the year.

Another one I wanna see is not probable right now because they are on different brands, but I really want to see Edge and CM Punk interact. I think they can make a great tag team, but eventually split and have an amazing feud. Kinda how rated y2j was supposed to happen lol.

Also heel Cena vs Face HHH. feuding over the affection of Mr. McMahon. Hell, I just wanna see Cena as a heel.

Triple H vs Edge : As faR as i know these two have never fueded before well DX vs Rated RKO fueded but that dosent count

Christian vs Edge (or Y2J): Surprised no one has said this yet both have happened (christian v edge happened in 2001? and vs y2j in 04/05) but not in a while have either fued culminate with christian winning his first whc in a tlc

Cena vs Taker Again never fueded before they had a match on PPV a while ago (03/04?) but that was before Cena mattered if this does happen save it for mania

HHH and Edge did fued, it was when HHH was on SD and Edge has his whole fling with Vickie, anyways I would like to see....

Sheamus vs Miz: I think it would be interesting, it would be a way for Sheamus to cut better promo's and push Miz even more.

Christian vs Edge: I've wanted this fued to happen ever since Christian came back and I think it would be a nice change of pace for Edge, especially if this fued would occur around Extreme Rules next year they could pull off an epic TLC match.

Wade Barrette vs Sheamus: This one would be interesting because it would be the two new young guys going at it for the WWE Title which would be extremely nice to not see, Cena, Orton, Edge, or HHH involved in a WWE title match for once.

I hear they're going to be pushing the Miz big time so The Miz vs. Sheamus is definitely something I want to see. Miz cuts some really good promos and I'd like to see him and Sheamus work together. I'd also like to see Triple H vs. Edge when HHH comes back. I think that would be a great feud. They are both great inside and outside of the ring sooo their feud would definitely have some good potential.

Interesting, I'm scratching my head trying to see some feuds I'd love to see

1) Orton vs Miz - I know everybody is saying it, and I know it will happen, I just want it to happen now

2) MVP vs CM Punk - He's an ex con and Punk is straight edge . Could make for great promos and decent matches

3) Hart Dynasty vs Croft/Barretta - Would help boost the tag division )one could hope)

4) RTruth vs (Heel) Cena - Bring back the white rapper have a rap off with Rtruth will make for some hilariously entertaining segments

and 5) Santino vs HHH - Ok I really just want more tv time for santino what better way than a feud with the game lol

Sheamus vs Finlay: Ever since Sheamus' debut, I have always wanted to see an Irish vs Irish feud with Finlay (Face/Heel) against Sheamus (heel). Now I know you said "let's keep it to feuds we could legitimately see" but I just had to say this. When I saw the first encounter between Finlay and Sheamus, I instantly thought it could work. Maybe just maybe WWE could give Finlay one last push of his career and have him feud with Sheamus for the WWE Championship, heck you could even throw Hornswoggle in there to make it more interesting :D

I wouldn't mind seeing another Triple H vs Chris Jericho feud, we haven't seen it for a while (if ever, I can't remember), I know they did the whole DX vs JeriShow thing but I think a One on One feud would be pretty good.

They had a good feud back in 2002 after HHH returned, won the Royal Rumble, and went on to beat Jericho at Wrestlemania 18 for the Undisputed Championship. They have done a few things before too, remember when Jericho would come out and bad mouth Steph? But I wouldn't mind seeing another one-on-one feud between Y2J and The Game.

Undertaker/Cena: I hope we get to see this before the dead man retires. This would make Cena a heel for sure. Because 'Taker is so over I don't think he could even be a heel. They could put on a great match.

great thread man!

well I have been thinking about this for a long time and I have a couple:
CM Punk/Christian: well I think once CM gets healed and end the feud with Kane I think he could targed captain charisma as next person who needs to be saved.

Edge/Sheamus : I mean, why not? it is in fact something new, something fresh and could put over Sheamus.

Ted Dibiase/JoMo: simple formula, mida carders, heel vs face, I think this could be a win-win situationfor both men.

Chris Jericho/The Miz: do you even imagine the level of promos that these two could make! wow, that would be awesome. of course there's the fact that they are both heels, however it would be so interesting to watch.

Edge/Triple H: done it for the PPV The Great American Bash (of some year-can't remember), but honestly it was a big piece of shit. we all know that these two can make waaay better feuds rather than: "vickie cheated me!" or some bullshit over a woman. I hate those kind of simple and obvious feuds!

Randy Orton/Wade Barrett: wouldn't that be awesome!?: once that Barrett becomes a top dog, and I mean by that being the E champ! it would be a very cool feud to watch!

Wade Barrett/Sheamus: as many said earlier in the thread, it makes sense to see these two on a major feud!

Drew Mcintyre/CM Punk or Drew/Christian: Matt Hardy is over-rated, so when Drew comes back he could have a pretty decent feud against the instant classic!
however, for CM Punk this wouldn't make sense cause for these 2 having a heel vs heel hmmm not so good, someone should be the face.

PS: for the guy that said the problem with younger fans and other things, OK let's say you might be right but reading all these thread, don't you see how many talent is being wasted, how many storylines/feuds can be?! instead of having another year with Edge/Cena or Orton/Cena we can have many NEW THINGS that can become instant classics feuds (pun intented)!

Triple H vs Chris Jericho feud, we haven't seen it for a while (if ever, I can't remember), I know they did the whole DX vs JeriShow thing but I think a One on One feud would be pretty good.
uh hello? remember after HHH came back from his first big injury? steph was with Y2J at the time, and there was a feud between the 2, resulting in a match (which HHH won) at WrestleMania X8. wasnt that exciting really.

Cena vs Taker dont think this one will happen, just due to the fact that they are the 2 BIGGEST faces (and it pains me to say that about cena.. i think he was bigger with the fans back in his rapper days) in the company today. but they also had a feud back in the smackdown '03 days. sure taker was in his biker gimmick but it still went on for a bit.

the ones that would be really great to see:

Kaval vs Rey: battle of the high flyers. being that kaval is NXT, it's possible they could turn all season 2 heel as well, but on smackdown, and have a GREAT match between the 2.. as long as they let Rey actually wrestle the way he use to, and not this limited move set that they have him on now.

Y2J vs RKO: yes, it has been done, but it was cut in favor of Y2J/JBL. but the roles were reversed then, both cut great promo's, and could have a WM feel match.

on the edge/orton angle.. if you look back to the evolution days, they fought for the IC title many times, trading it back and forth, and they had some AMAZING matches on RAW and PPV, what went wrong this last time.. not too sure, age? injury? but looked back on the past ones, and wow..

Big show vs Drew McIntyre: before you blow that one off, just think about it.. both can cut a promo, drew saying his usual crap, "im hand picked.. blah blah blah.." and then show comes out, tells him to shut up, or HE'LL shut him up, drew gets lippy, and show knocks him out. yes, both of them are not that great in the ring, and it has potential to be another lesnar/goldberg flop, but it could be pretty entertaining.

Orton vs Miz: i been waiting for this one FOREVER. no need to explain why. hopefully they continue on with what they started on RAW

Triple H and Edge did sort of fued on smackdown a few years back. Triple H was WWE champ and edge wanted the title. they feuded for a while and then triple h ruined edge and vickie's wedding by showing that edge had cheated on vickie. this later led to undertaker's return

Kofi vs. Ziggler: Turn kofi heel and ziggler face that could get very ineresting with the whole vicke/dolph relashoship being over then maybe vicke will help kofi in some way.

Cena vs. R Truth:I would love to see truth beat on cena just like nexus did and also wouldnt mid seeing r truth more in the main event for a while.

Sheamus vs. Miz: These two have been getting a big push and this is just what they need to put them both over the top i would keep miz heel and turn sheamus face miz could win money in the bank and cash in on sheamus then miz could reach his goal of being a multi champ

Orton vs. Miz: like many people i have been waiting for this for a long time maybe throw another guy in there like jericho and this can make for some awsome matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back