Things I've learned from reading people's rep

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
  • IC has a fiancee. They laugh at Jake together. Bastards.
  • Slyfox never reps anybody.
  • Colamania thinks the Arctic Monkeys are pathetic.
  • Jake thought that random Japanese guy was "alright". He likes old Japanese men too.
  • Jake was hoping to be banned.
  • Becca's a rep ****e.
  • I forget when I rep people.

And other things which I've forgotten.

I knew IC had a fiance. If I remember right he planned to have his best men come down the aisle to the Four Horsemen theme.

I do fuck all TBH. De-mod me.

In my defence, there is very little to do. With so many mods, I'm just twiddling my thumbs half the time.

Still, the world of rep is a dark place.

I wont post in it until the name is changed back, She bribed everyone to get it named after her, It's a fucking joke, I do like Becca, But for her personality, Not her rack, Like most people. :)

Spunky surprises me.

And goddamn it Klunder, it's Will's! I'm sure if you asked nicely IC25 would make you number six.

I think IC25 red repped Cola for saying that Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland. The cheeky bastard.

Your discussion on rep comments just gives further proof to the theory that, if posters like getting rep, then they have an incentive to spend their time posting in the Bar Room rather than in the wrestling forums.

I get more red rep than i do green, yet i still have 5 green bars.

weird

Most of my rep now is people praising me in the e-fed. Oh, and Will told me he loved me for somthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back