• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

These Forums are a joke

realdealasshole

Pre-Show Stalwart
Originally Posted by Super Dave
Dear realdealasshole,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason: Spamming
-------
That does not meet the criteria for a non-spam post. You need to tell us WHY you feel that way.

As such, this post in unacceptable.

Please read the rules again.

Thanks
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2687357
Quote:
Was it just me, or was that one of the best matches of the year?
All the best,
WrestleZone Forums
Shut the fuck up. That's ridiculous.

----------------------------------------------------------------
That was an actual conversation between myself and a mod on this board. It was then when I realized how ridiculous it is for me to even participate in this forum. People think they're tough shit on this board. Those that aren't mods seriously think they know anything about this business. Most of the people on this forum can't even spell. How the hell do you expect them to know anything about wrestling when they have no education? Then infractions are given by mods who have absolutely no life. This forum is about as bad as TNA....ok, maybe not. But it's pretty damn bad. So long.

I find it's normally those without an adequate education who know the most about wrestling.

1) Don't flatter yourself, that's not an actual conversation, that's Dave copy and pasting an infraction template and sending it to you. Took him probably about 15 seconds and he has no idea who you are, nor does he likely care.

2) Read the fucking rules. Only a total buffoon couldn't follow our spam rules if they put some effort into it.

3) Feel free to leave, no one knows who you are, nor will we care. No loss.

And finally, 4) Merry Kwanzaa, piss off.

So you made a spam post and got infracted. DAMN that mod for doing his job. How DARE he punish someone who's too stupid to read the rules. Fucking Dave, how dare he infract a poster the calibre of realdealasshole?

Gee, I totally didn't see this coming when I read the title of this thread. It's not like there haven't been a million threads just like this one. And the one making this thread is so important and well-known, it must be important.

Gotta love it when people throw a tantrum but then cant bear to leave just so they can see the aftermath.

Jt_cry_me_a_river.jpg

Maybe you should try following what Dave told you in your message, which by the way, is not the slightest bit surprising. You act like it's unbelievable that anybody had the nerve to talk to you like that. Newsflash, you're not Prince Charles, and you're not special. If he gave you an infraction you deserve it.

That said, there are a lot worse things than receiving an infraction. Hell, I have gotten two myself, but you just get better, don't make the mistake again, and keep on posting. You got a minor warning, hardly even a slap on the wrists. Stop acting like a bitch and get back out there, maggot.

*Waits for Uncle Chester to agree*

*ahem* If I may...

"Yeah, those mods are nazis. They should be caring about the common man, the workers, instead of murdering thousands of innocent posters with their infraction-chambers. I say we split all the wealth, make everyone an admin, because these fucking nazis don't know how to run anything.

I was infracted once. There was nothing wrong with my post, it was just an obvious abuse of power. If I want to post "Kelly Kelly should not bother with the wrestling and just fuck in the ring", that's my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Free speech! Free speech!

By the way, none of you have done shit on these forums, you should all be banned. Heil Slyfox. Nazis. LONG LIVE LA RESISTANCE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back