The year 07,08 Big PPVs for WWE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OnceWalker

Have you all seen the Line-up of 2007 WWE PPV's? Well if you havent then you must because 2007 is going to be the biggest year for WWE PPV's specially the Big Four. (i.e WrestleMania23,Survivor Series 2007,SummerSlam 2007 and Royal Rumble 2007)Then we can see the 2008 lineup of WWE PPV's excluding the Big Four most of them have 10 year haults in 2008.
I will begin with the First PPV to the Last and mention the so will also mention the speciality of the event.

1. New Years Resolution 2007 (January,7th in Kanas City the 3rd Annual New Years Resolution)

2. Royal Rumble 2007 (20th Annual Royal Rumble in San Antonio Texas the same Venue as Royal Rumble 1997)

3. No Way Ouy 2007 (Los Angles the 9th Annual NWO PPV) NWO 2008 ( 10 year anniversery)

4. Saturday Nights Main Event's (Last one on NBC due to small attendence at last Snme)

5. WrestleMania 23 (Detroit Michigan it's the 20 year anniversery of WrestleMania III where a world indoor attendence record of 93,173 was made)

6.Backlash 2007 (9th Backlash in Atlanta,Georgia) Backlash 2008 (10 year anniversery of Backlash)

7. WWE Judgment Day 2007 (9th Annual Judgment Day from San Jose Calafornia) WWE Judgment Day 2008 (10 year anniversery)

8. Ecw One Night Stand (3rd One Night Stand first one with ECW's Championship)

9. Vengence 2007 (7th Vengence in Huoston)

10. Great American BAsh 07 ( originally 22nd GAB but since its rebirth in WWE its the 4th Annual GAB) GAB'08 (5 year hault in WWE)

11. SummerSlam 2007 (MSG its the 20th SummerSlam)

12. Unforgiven 2007 (10th Unforgiven)

13. No Mercy 2007 (Octover7th'07)

14. Cyber Sunday aka Taboo Tuesday (4th CS)

15. Survivor Series (10th anniversery of the Montreal Screwjob)

16. December to Dismember (2nd one)

hope to see some great action in the next 2 years because of such historic events!

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

The only importan one's I see are the 20th anniversery's of the Rumble and Summer Slam. And the 10th anniversery of the Montreal screw job. That's only important because they've decided to hold it in the same arena. Wrestle Mania will be no more important than it usually is. It seem's like they are celebrating the 20th anniversery of a show that only had one decent match ie Savage/Steamboat. Which seem's slightly pointless to me I.M.O.

11. SummerSlam 2007 (MSG its the 20th SummerSlam)

yeah thats the only one that i know thats been switched to a drifferent venue but other then that the royle rumble should be the bomb along with wrestlemania.

are any PPV's being held in chicago? does anybody know?

There's definitely going to be some big ppv's this year, just hope the shows can live up to the expectations. Also, if I am not mistaken, there is not cyber sunday/taboo tuesday ppv next year...

Armageddon was moved to november for 2007 this before Survivor Series and which would give SD! back to back PPV's

Imagine this years survivor series Bret returns for one last match against Shawn michaels but this time Bret wins also when vince once again attempts to screw Bret, Stone cold steve austin comes out of nowhere and bites off his nipple ending his life.

Imagine this years survivor series Bret returns for one last match against Shawn michaels but this time Bret wins also when vince once again attempts to screw Bret, Stone cold steve austin comes out of nowhere and bites off his nipple ending his life.

lmafo. thats hilarious

now umm, i heard no mercy is being held in chicago. is that true?

I think that all anniversary PPVs are going to be made good by WWE just because of the title name they have.

Trust me, i am one of the biggest Bret Hart fans ever... For my whole wrestling-viewing life, i have followed his career...i will guarentee no matter if its 10 yrs, or whatever, he wont come back!

BUT! in saying that, MONTREAL... 2007... SURVIVOR SERIES... THE NEW HART FOUNDATION ARRIVES... HARRY SMITH, WILSON, NATTIE, TEDDY HART ETC... and screws Michaels to make him lose the title back to Cena or someone babyface...and Vince McMahon tries to stop, and then Jim Neidhart comes out and belts him :)

It would be great if someone screwed michaels.... I think that might just show some appreciation from the WWE to their 'Old School' Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back