Status
Not open for further replies.
Merchandising what a great idea we can be merchandise ****es like DX
also I searched nWZo and page 90 of this thread came up as the first result

THIRD BATCH:
milenko.png

masachono.png

mario101.png

Can anyone tell me what happened yesterday?

All I know is that Tenta is apparently leaving for some time.

He has to move down to where his mother is at to take care of her and he won't have enough time or internet service to post on here. It's very unfortunate.

Anyway, how do I rock the boat in this thread?? I've always been a rule-breaker by nature...

I know that part...but I saw some thread about being bias or some shit, I just didn't feel like reading it. I was wondering what happened in that thread. So...nothing else happened while I wasn't on?

I know that part...but I saw some thread about being bias or some shit, I just didn't feel like reading it. I was wondering what happened in that thread. So...nothing else happened while I wasn't on?

Oh... some noob was just speaking their mind and sounded like a total imbecile again. You know, the usual. :banghead:

D-Man you should join us.

Which reminds me, X is there any possibly way we can get Eva Angelina to be an honorary member?

ST, you missed it. Everybody took turns burning that kid. If you don't feel like reading it, just at least read the first page. FTS, X, Me, and Tenta wrecked him. Mostly Tenta, it was his last post, so you know he did his best to destroy him, and he was successful. Very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back