The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1279105 said:
In the memory of Tenta, I think all nWZo members should pay tribute out of respect.

Can someone post all our members nWZo names so I can do the results for the DCW show. I can't be bothered to go looking for everyones name.

Can someone post all our members nWZo names so I can do the results for the DCW show. I can't be bothered to go looking for everyones name.

CURRENT ROSTER:
xfearbefore: Hollywood Hogan
Tenta: The Giant
Doc: Scott Steiner
Little Jerry Lawler: Scott Hall
Razorback: Kevin Nash
SavageTaker: Randy Savage
Luther: Eric Bischoff
Dave/Thunderball: Curt Hennig
Ty: Konnan
Mario101: Buff Bagwell
The U.P.: Wallstreet
RKO18: Vincent
Milenko: Disco Inferno
Christian Battlez: Slick Johnson
Steve: Lex Luger
GD: Dennis Rodman
ChiHawks: David Flair
Shausette: Nick Patrick
JKO: Jeff Jarrett
The Great Paradox: Big Bubba Rogers
King Patrick: Rick Rude
Mtn Dewey: Brian Adams
Blue Chipper: Syxx
El Beardo Uno: Scott Norton
Becker: Bret Hart
Jenova's Witness: Muta
Falkon: Miss Elizabeth
Lariat: HBK
kingdirrtysouth1: Masahiro Chono
RVDgurl: Fake Sting
BradTheGreat: The Disciple
Grandmaster Sexy: Dusty Rhodes
J-Dogg: Stevie Ray
Hip2bSquare: Horace Hogan
Mr. PPV: Booker T
Headbanger: Goldust
SuperCrazy: Hiroyoshi Tenzan

AVAILABLE ROLES:
Samantha
Big Titan

Did I mention JKO was in it?

Yeah. Here's an update.
CURRENT ROSTER:
xfearbefore: Hollywood Hogan
Tenta: The Giant
Doc: Scott Steiner
48.7: Scott Hall
Razorback: Kevin Nash
SavageTaker: Randy Savage
Luther: Eric Bischoff
Dave/Thunderball: Curt Hennig
Ty: Konnan
Mario101: Buff Bagwell
The U.P.: Wallstreet
RKO18: Vincent
Milenko: Disco Inferno
Christian Battlez: Slick Johnson
Steve: Lex Luger
GD: Dennis Rodman
ChiHawks: David Flair
Shausette: Nick Patrick
JKO: Jeff Jarrett
The Great Paradox: Big Bubba Rogers
King Patrick: Rick Rude
Mtn Dewey: Brian Adams
Blue Chipper: Syxx
El Beardo Uno: Scott Norton
Becker: Bret Hart
Jenova's Witness: Muta
Falkon: Miss Elizabeth
Lariat: HBK
kingdirrtysouth1: Masahiro Chono
RVDgurl: Fake Sting
BradTheGreat: The Disciple
Grandmaster Sexy: Dusty Rhodes
J-Dogg: Stevie Ray
Hip2bSquare: Horace Hogan

AVAILABLE ROLES:
Samantha
AKIRA
Big Titan
Booker T
Goldust

The list is fucking huge.

DX is dead. The remaining member isn't fighting or joining, o we win by forfeit.

We have an agreement with Team OCW to leave each other alone.

Creationism is our big problem, I think.

We gonna have to start fighting soon...imo.

Epic GIF:
nwo21.gif

Sick GIF.

Right, so what's new with the WZnWo today brothers?

Not much, im dropping out of my course in college and going to re do a music course i did last year since i failed it.

Well, now that I am all settled into my role as the nWZo Great Muta, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of the more senior posters in the group.

I would find it to be of great help if you guys could give us newer guys some tips on how to make our posts better. After all, the name of the game is forum domination through excellence, correct?

Even if you take a look at a couple of my posts and critique me, I'm all for that, I can handle a constructive comment.

Also, sorry to see Tents go, this pint of Kilkenny I have next to my computer is for him. Cheers.

4 LIFE!

*Spits black mist*

Evening brothers. How are you guys? Hey X, I notice you haven't used your Hollywood X Storm sig yet.

Yeah I just haven't gotten around to it. I was debating some kind of kickass sig combining KRS-One and Ian MacKaye. I wonder if anyone would be willing to attempt that project for me.

The audacity of some of the asshole posters on this forum....

Then I come to this thread and look at the great past, present, and future of these forums.

Well, now that I am all settled into my role as the nWZo Great Muta, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of the more senior posters in the group.

I would find it to be of great help if you guys could give us newer guys some tips on how to make our posts better. After all, the name of the game is forum domination through excellence, correct?

Even if you take a look at a couple of my posts and critique me, I'm all for that, I can handle a constructive comment.

Not bad of an idea... but since you haven't even made it to Comedic Jobber status with a full green rep bar... what do you need to be told? If you can spell, have proper grammar & produce great informative posts that topple everyone else... you are fine.

One idea is to have a gimmick on posting. I am in the line of posting for women's wrestling & have not yet been given bad criticism by those higher in my field. If anything, I have told others higher than me they are wrong. Like in a TNA thread I told M_F a post was wrong. Alternatively, post in areas you know the most about. I mainly post in the wrestling forums with some exception in the music section. If you find somebody else in these sections who have posted something incorrect or opinion is not great, challenge them by correcting their quotes to call them out. Beat them, & you will most likely recieve rep. I recently beat HypnotisedHero in the PG sticky thread.

So yeah... just don't be annoying & piss people off with bad spelling, grammar or terrible knowledge of wrestling. I know I am not an experienced poster you are looking for, but this is a great platform to use to achieve success.

Reactions: gd
Brothers... I'm coming back for one last post. The biast one... If you want to watch someone get ripped a new one, here you go

Hahaha, I've never been to a forum with so much biast, its crazy, god forbid you give an opinion and right away, you little 'cliks' want to gang up on someone. I tell truth....
TRUTH- Randy Orton sucks, he's BORING, there's nothing great about him....god forbid someone say that before they get repped down
TRUTH- John Cena SUCKS, he's also boring, and there's nothing great about him....YES he was great when he had the rapper gimmick, but that's long gone...YES he was a good decent wrestler in UPW and OVW....but you know what...he's not a good decent wrestler in WWE...so him being GOOD in THOSE promotions, doesn't make him desireable to watch on TV because he sure as hell isn't showing it
TRUTH-Triple H...is BORING TO WATCH....seriously people...wtf? same shit
TRUTH-Rey Mysterio, is now a puppet, a merch seller...ever since EDDIE DIED..yes I said it...he got the championship because EDDIE DIED, 1. boost ratings 2. boost eddie AND rey sales 3. he's now old and fat and not as athletic and exciting as he USED to be
TRUTH- Yes Vince is that evil
TRUTH-BATISTA doesn't deserve a DVD or to be employed by WWE right now
QUESTION- How the fuck is HORNWOBBLE entertainment?
QUESTION-Jeff Hardy is main eventing? what the fuck? the guy hardly SPEAKS....and dont even try to give me shit on his 'promo' he did on smackdown, the guy hardly has any in ring ability....he has no memorable one on one match....just the memorable LADDER TAG TEAM MATCHES
TRUTH-WWE BEING PG IS A METHOD OF SELF DESTRUCTION...dont give me shit about ratings and sales going up...they're not, and you can clearly see that on the WWE corporate page...WWE sucks, and people don't want to admit it, its pretty ignorant, but its okay to say it sucks, it DOES, guests hosts??? a fucking midget oops I mean "Little Person" beating CHAVO for 5 weeks straight? again...WHAT THE FUCK???
TRUTH-PEOPLE CHANTED "THIS IS STUPID" at a segment on ECW
TRUTH-WWE edited those chants out.
TRUTH-WWE IS DEAD
TRUTH- This forum is mainly made up of people who disagree with the statements above...people will mock me by saying 'TRUTH-blah blah blah' while defending Cena or Orton or the whole WWE...when they've probably only been watching for 2 years and think they know what they're talking about. If someone gets repped down for speaking their mind about something that's FACTUAL...then maybe this is the PG kiddie forum...people want to TRY and dispute things I say and are repped green a million times but its ridiculous, because their points are moronic, for instance the dumbass who tried to defend Cena on being a good wrestler cause he supposedly wrestled great in ovw or upw or w/e....i dont need to repeat what I said above...or the idiots who defend Orton...seriously? really? he's BORING!....there are only a few people on here who will speak the truth, and I've noticed something, they all get repped down....this place is a clear WWE only biast kiddie place, keep dreaming of blowing Triple H and John Cena, you people suck.

This is just another pointless thread, no scratch that, another pointless rant that contributes nothing to the forum. Please, stop it. Do you have any dignity at all? Okay, you think the WWE sucks ass? Fine. Great, just have an actual reason for your opinion rather than just listing shit, and maybe, just maybe you would get respected. You, my friend, have just made a horrible post. Your grammar and lack of reasoning makes me question whether you are older than 9 years old. For the love of everything good in the world, please improve your posting skills. This doesn't deserve to be considered a thread. By reading that post, I have just lowered my intelligence. May God have mercy on your soul.

:disappointed:

Did I go too far? At least I didn't red rep him.

I enjoyed your post very much JKO, you've got serious ass-ripping potential.

Can't wait to see Tenta's rebuttal.

I enjoyed your post very much JKO, you've got serious ass-ripping potential.

Can't wait to see Tenta's rebuttal.

That means alot coming from you, Hollywood. Tenta should go out with a bang! If I could do him like that, Tenta will bitch him like a rapist stepfather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back