The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'd say sure. Now that DX is dead, they don't need an ambassador, and we need an Elizabeth...

Well, the only two remaining members are Sign Guy & J-Dogg who are HHH & HBK! It is going to be as childish as the new DX!

Still, Elizabeth intrigues me...

Still, it sounds great to be an ally of Milkyway!

Hmmm... decisions...

The only thing stopping me from joining the nWZo is that I will lose my Mickie James signature & avatar. If you can make an awesomeness Miss Elizabeth sig then I will sign up... too bad Mickie or Alexis Laree joined the nWo

So FalKon is now Liz.
falkon.png

I would do a promo trying to persuade you to join the nWZo in character, Falkon, but my Japanese is really rusty. I guess I could spit mist at you or something, but I don't think that would have the right effect.

Come join the nWZo, we are TOO SWEEEEET.

Shit that was quick Doc. Not only did you edit my name in like a second but you knew the new name that I will soon be changing it too. My GOD!

Your great sig creating skills have forced me with a tough decision...

Do I sell my soul to the nWZo & become Miss FalKon? Or do I remain loyal to Mickie James & attempt to take down an unstoppable force?

Shit... I don't know!

It's why I always save the PSDs.

FalKon, you'll still have a Mickie avatar. It's a win/win!

:confused: I can sacrifice a MJ avatar Doc, but my Sig???

My head hurts with decisions :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I don't mind being ST's bitch. Could be worse... like Chyna in WZDX

You're more recognized by your avatar than a sig, actually. There's no downside.

Plus, I really like that Liz sig. ;;

You know, I can run but I can't hide from this. I have two options:

1) Join peacefully & live happily ever after with ST

OR

2) Challenge the nWZo to a match. If I lose, the propery of FalKon belongs to the nWZo & I get chosen what I must do from now on as a member of the nWZo. If I win, an nWZo Mickie James signature!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back