The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to summarize the entire thing when it's over. This should easily win for Best Storyline.

Only problem is...it's never going to be over. Because when you're nWZo, you're nWZo 4 LYFE.

Someone needs to summarize the entire thing when it's over. This should easily win for Best Storyline.

As long as I get credit for being the first to defect from WZDX. U.P. was only a member for like 5 mins. I want credit because I'm pretty sure by the end of the week, everybody from over there will be apart of our faction.

Fa Lyfe.

And I had a huge fight with my best friend because he joined DX.

Actually, it was a work, but I sure had you guys going for a second, I'm sure.

And I had a huge fight with my best friend because he joined DX.

Actually, it was a work, but I sure had you guys going for a second, I'm sure.

Me and Profit had a fake fight. It was of course a swerve I'd never willingly join those degenerates when the WZnwo has all the power. I'm here 4life.

Bed time. Good night Brothers.

I can't wait to see Tenta's reaction to the fact that we enticed Luther.

TMed, stop your son from going to the WWE, and have him join us. If he goes to the WWE, he'll get victimized by politics and get squashed by the WZDX. I know from experience.

Hell, who am I kidding, not even backstage politics could help those losers. Stephanie should come take a stiff one from "The Chosen One". "The King of Kings" is nothing compared to "The King of The Mountain".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back