• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestlezone Class on Spelling

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
That does it. I have had enough. I am creating this thread for the most commonly misspelled words on here so I don't have to keep constantly correcting everyone's mistakes so we don't appear to have illiterate people on here.

Our first word is "FEUD".

That is how you spell "FEUD".

Not "FUED". That is incorrect.

You spell it "F E U D".

"Feud".

E comes before U.

And a tip. If you would use Firefox as your browser, it highlights automatically all misspelled words, as spell check is built into the browser. So ... yeah.

That does it. I have had enough. I am creating this thread for the most commonly misspelled words on here so I don't have to keep constantly correcting everyone's mistakes so we don't appear to have illiterate people on here.

But there are illiterate people on this forum Sid.:shrug:

My Firefox doesn't have the spell check. Well it probably does, but the little red line doesn't come up like it does on my girlfriend's. Either way, while persistant spelling mistakes is annoying, do you really need to correct it when a single word is misspelled? If you can read it, it doesn't matter. Seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick, but nobody will take heed of this and we will alway's have people making mistake's.

But there are illiterate people on this forum Sid.:shrug:

Illiterate?.....It shouldn't matter whether their parents were married or not.

On the other hand, there's the word "there" and it's various uses.

Frankly, they're's no reason for people to use this word incorrectly. If there uncertain about how to use it, don't do it.

So, their!

Illiterate?.....It shouldn't matter whether their parents were married or not.

On the other hand, there's the word "there" and it's various uses.

Frankly, they're's no reason for people to use this word incorrectly. If there uncertain about how to use it, don't do it.

So, their!

wait a minute it is used correctly!!!! and what in the blue hell does marriage have to do with being illiterate?

My new language is Janeish. We just add the word "sain" to the end of everything.

Hellosain, howsain aresain yousain? Isain amsain goodsain. Itsain isain justsain asain nicesain daysain outsidesain.

Try reading that aloud. It's awesome.

Honestly, though, I see where Sidious is coming from. My friends grammer is so bad, and it makes me so mad, cause mine is like perfect. So ya, your so right.

I generally don't give a shit, unless someone makes an error while insulting another's intelligence. It's a wresling forum, not the fucking entrance exam to Harvard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back