The World Heavy Weight Championship Belt

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
The World Heavyweight title is in my opinion the only thing left from w.c.w. Ever since Vince has bought out the company Vince has berried W.C.W and and has squashed it. But the Smackdown title is basically the only thing left from w.c.w, and why is it the same design. Why is that the only thing left from w.c.w and why has Vince not changed the design? Is it to rub it Ted Turners face even more .. i mean i don't think that would be necessary but this is Vince Mcmahon were talking about. Or is it to hold the prestige of all the great champions from w.c.w?
But Basically why do we still have the Heavy Weight Title From w.c.w still on Smackdown?
Just made me think
discuss and tell me why you guys think its still around.

WWE doesn't even recognize the World Heavyweight Championship title as the former WCW title. The history on WWE.com only dates back to 2002 I believe? They don't even recognize the former WCW Champions that have held the title. It may have the same design, but as far as Vince and the E are concerned, it's a different championship.

Regardless of the history of the WHC on WWE.com, I will personally still recognize the WHC as one of the most prestigious titles in all of pro wrestling.

I too recognize it as one of the most prestigious championship belts in wrestling history. So many great men have held this championship. So many men have held the prestigious belt and it's one of the few things remaining in the industry from back in the hayday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back