The World Cup Final is here.

It says a lot about this world cup that at the end of it all, the real winner is a psychic octopus.

We get Andy Townsend

ITV's World Cup coverage with Andy Townsend, Kevin Keegan, Gareth Southgate and Adrian Chiles was truly awful.

BBC with Lineker, Hansen, Dixon, Shearer and Seedorf was so much better. More interesting pieces on the history of South Africa and better punditry from all involved. Listening to them put the boot in to England after the Germans gave them a hiding was a real highlight of the tournament for me. No punchs pulled at all

RORORORORORORORO LA VIVA ESPANA! Best team won,the passing by the spanish was immense,they beat the dutch with a style of play that the dutch invented.How ironic.

And to whomever it was that asked what was on Iniesta's top,it was a tribute to Dani Jarque who was a defender who played for Espanyol and died of a heart attack last summer at the age of 23.

I will say regarding punditry, BBC was much better but Alan Hansen, whenever Spain were playing was terrible. He couldn't stop kissing their arses and especially Iniesta's. It was frustrating. I thought Seedorf's piece on Robben Island was excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back