FIFA World Cup Enters The Final Straight: Semi-Final One- Uruguay vs. The Netherlands

Well done Holland, but kudos to Uruguay to keep it exciting. Pick it up for the final now!

Again, if it's Germany facing them, they're fucked. If it's Spain, it's either man's game.

Барбоса;2190358 said:
Not sure how the Dutch are managing it. Apparently it is enough to play average football with the occasional spark to get to a World Cup final...

definitely agree they are not THAT impressive

they got lucky against brazil

whoever wins tomorrow, will win the cup

hopefully its david villa and company

Offsides.

The Dutch are a bunch of divers as well. Don't like them so much that I'll actually root for Germany against them. Germany.

Don't count on it TheBusiness. Whoever wins tomorrow goes on to the finals. Upsets happens.

i know, i just dont think holland has what it takes.

the offense is there, but i think their d is the weakest of the 3 teams left.

spain, ON PAPER, is without a doubt the best team left. but thats on paper, and we all know the spanish like to choke every 4 years.

i agree with whoever said holland would be finished vs germany. not saying the germans are better than spain, but i see a much more balanced match between holland and spain.

i like germany, though. along with brazil, they are the most consistent national team and also the best european football country of all time (imo)

I don't care who wins tomorrow really. Mostly because I would love to see either of the finals. Spain vs Holland could be absolutely epic. But Holland vs Germany could be even more epic.

There's a lot of potential in the final 3 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back