• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Iberian battle! Ronaldo and co vs Villa and co

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
This local derby of sorts is for a place in the quarter finals and a chance to take on there Latin cousinsm,Paraguay.Whoever wins this tie will surely be favourites to progress to the semi finals.I will have my Spain top on,drinking a shitload of cider for this 1(have already started).And will be here,although i dont know how incoherrent i will be come kick-off,will you? VIVA ESPANA!!

2 years ago today Spain were crowned European Champions.Tonight this is just another step to being World Champions!

Seriously, who the fuck decided to make Ronaldo captain?

I'm certain I'll see Ronaldo in action in 2012, for the diving team.

Spain have been poor this tourney. I hope Portugal equalise will set up a Portugal V Argentina, Ronaldo V Messi, Please please please

You want to see Ronaldo v Messi? Why? The same ronaldo who has scored 1 goal in 3 years for portugal.I would much rather see Villa v Messi.Let me paint a picture for you.David Villa has scored 21 goals for spain in the time that Ronaldo has scored 1 for Portugal.David Villa is the most prolific striker in the world at international level in the last 4 years.fact.

Well i have £400 on spain.£40 David Villa top goalscorer and £25 Spain to win the world cup and David Villa to win the World Cup.Guess where im going on holiday if they win it?

You want to see Ronaldo v Messi? Why? The same ronaldo who has scored 1 goal in 3 years for portugal.I would much rather see Villa v Messi.Let me paint a picture for you.David Villa has scored 21 goals for spain in the time that Ronaldo has scored 1 for Portugal.David Villa is the most prolific striker in the world at international level in the last 4 years.fact.

No question about that D.Villa possibly best out and out striker in europe apart from K.Boyd :p (Joke)
Benzema is good too but injured last year and now won't get his chance.

The 2 best players in the world vs each other in a world cup thats why i want Messi V Ronaldo, But looks like your right spain are going through Portugal on the backfoot ATM.

£2400 if spain win it,£440 if villa is top goalscorer and £1305 if spain win it and villa is top goalscorer. VIVA ESPANA.

Hi dirtyjose xxx

The 2 best players in the world vs each other in a world cup thats why i want Messi V Ronaldo, But looks like your right spain are going through Portugal on the backfoot ATM.

Do you seriously think Ronaldo is one of the two best players in the world?

1.Messi
2.Villa
3.The rest

yeah i know what i have done,i wrote 3 instead of 2 you smarmy *****.But i got the better of you as you quoted this post not knowing i had written this in white.HA JOKES ON YOU.

Do you seriously think Ronaldo is one of the two best players in the world?

I watch Real Madrid TV and he's amazing in most of the games i've seen, so yes!

Who would you consider a better player than him for flair, speed, excitement, shooting? Robben comes to mind ATM but Ronaldo is better than him easily!

Who would you consider a better player than him for flair, speed, excitement, shooting? Robben comes to mind ATM but Ronaldo is better than him easily!

Flair and excitement, really?
This is what makes him such a fucking idiot.
He tries to show off with unnecessary stuff all the time.., I don't know if his success got to his head or what but he hasn't impressed me lately.
Get back to me when he actually gets some balls.

Oh and, at least Robben knows football is a team sport.

Oh and, at least Robben knows football is a team sport.

He is a great player to actually go and watch i have seen him live and the place turns electric when he's got the ball, as for Robben you know exactly what he's going to do! right wing, cut in!

Ronaldo could literally crack the ball from 35yrds in the net before you can get off your seat!
Football fans like myself love it 10 times more than a predictible tap in.

He is a great player to actually go and watch i have seen him live and the place turns electric when he's got the ball, as for Robben you know exactly what he's going to do! right wing, cut in!

Ronaldo could literally crack the ball from 35yrds in the net before you can get off your seat!
Football fans like myself love it 10 times more than a predictible tap in.

Im sorry but GTFO.If you have watched Robben in the last 8 months you will know he has carried Bayern in the last 8 months to a domestic league and cup double and a champs league final place.While i do not think he is better than Ronaldo(look at his time at Chelsea.) He has been much much better at the backend of this season and for Holland in the run up to the world cup than Ronaldo could hope to have been.If you do not see this you are nothing but a fanboy who is blinded by certain players.

I'm missed the ending but saw the goal. Did Ronaldo cry?

No, but Eduardo did.

Im sorry but GTFO.If you have watched Robben in the last 8 months you will know he has carried Bayern in the last 8 months to a domestic league and cup double and a champs league final place.While i do not think he is better than Ronaldo(look at his time at Chelsea.) He has been much much better at the backend of this season and for Holland in the run up to the world cup than Ronaldo could hope to have been.If you do not see this you are nothing but a fanboy who is blinded by certain players.

Thanks for saying everything I wanted to say.
I'm not trying to say Ronaldo has been a bad player for all his career or what, but right now he just couldn't bring it for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back