• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The work of a true psychopath.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Big Vision has announced that the long-delayed Best Of TNA 2008 dvd set is finally hitting stores July 21st. The FOUR disc set will include some of the best matches in what many call the biggest year in TNA history.

Some of the matches included in the set:
Christopher Daniels vs. Frankie Kazarian, Samoa Joe vs. "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson, Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley vs. Tomko & AJ Styles, Samoa Joe vs. Sting vs. "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson vs. Kurt Angle, Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley vs. Homicide & Puma, Alex Shelley vs. Christopher Daniels, Christopher Daniels vs. Senshei vs. Frankie Kazarian, Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage, Christian Cage vs. CM Punk, Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley vs. Homicide & Hernandez, Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Jamie Gibson, Samoae Joe vs. Kenneth Anderson, Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, Mickie James vs. Melina Perez, The Rock & Sting vs. James Storm & Kenneth Anderson, Christopher Daniels vs. Senshei, Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock, Amazing Kong vs. Mickie James and many more
I can't believe I clicked onto that site.

Ya, those matches are shit. Especially Samoae Joe vs. Kenneth Anderson, horribly booked

Not to mention that Amazing Kong vs. Mickie James and Many More was a bigger clusterfuck than the WM25 battle royal.

Joe v. Sting v. Rock v. Angle is a Match Of The Decade contender. No lie.

Rock wins with an enziguiri on Joe, while Sting powerbombs Angle through a flaming table on the outside.

Joe v. Sting v. Rock v. Angle is a Match Of The Decade contender. No lie.

Rock wins with an enziguiri on Joe, while Sting powerbombs Angle through a flaming table on the outside.

And then there's the double turn.

As in Sting turns heel, then turns face again. In the space of 18 seconds.

And then there's the double turn.

As in Sting turns heel, then turns face again. In the space of 18 seconds.

Or Kurt Angle's masterful quintuple turn. It was a thing of beauty.

The Frank Trigg v. Maryse match on the undercard is almost as good too.

I literally laughed until milk came out of my nose after re-reading that last one.

In an Reverse Ladder Match.

That's right, the goal of the match is to.... Climb down the ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back