• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The What Are You Currently Watching thread, brought to you by Netflix Instant Queue

Watched the first 6 episodes of L&O: SVU season 11 with the GF earlier, currently watching Season 1 of Rescue Me, seriously outside of sports is there really any reason for cable/dish service anymore?, netflix gives me plenty of shit to watch, and only cost $9 a month as opposed to what $50 that cable/dish cost a month?

I've watched it before, have always found it to have a nice blend of comedy, & drama... plus I like Denis Leary

I'm about to watch MacGruber I blame justin. if it's good you might be seeing a little bit of green. Not money the good stuff.

It's stupid funny..., if you like shit like Zoolander, Anchorman, Hot Rod, etc. you'll prolly like MacGruber

I hate zoolander with a passion then again it's Ben stiller i can't stand. is it a movie like Knucklehead? ok for a few cheap laughs?

I'll most likely end up watching The Good, The Bad, and The Weird sometime tonight or tomorrow. It was a Tdigs recommendation. How could one not want to see it after viewing this trailer?

[YOUTUBE]OzNnCK5cd8Q[/YOUTUBE]

That movie's awesome and not even Ji-woon Kim's best. A Bittersweet Life is on par with it, and I Saw The Devil blows them both out of the fucking water (more on I Saw The Devil when I release the 10 Films in 2010 That You Haven't Heard Of But Need To See :D :D :D :D :D).

Have fun enjoying netflix instant streaming while it lasts. I just read an excellent e-article about how it's a service that they probably won't be able to provide within two or three years (maybe even less).

Watching After.Life, what a strange strange little movie...

So much Christina Ricci.. so, so, soo much.

Watching The Beach right now, don't think I've ever seen it before

The shark part and the video game/lost his mind scenes were my favorite parts of that movie.

Have fun enjoying netflix instant streaming while it lasts. I just read an excellent e-article about how it's a service that they probably won't be able to provide within two or three years (maybe even less).

I think I know what you're talking about.. but I may not. Do tell, what'd the article say?

I was sick with a cold recently. So I got my humidifier going, a box of tissues and a cup of hot tea. I laid on the couch and watched "The Human Centipede" via Netflix Instant. Ricolas will never taste the same again.

Currently watching a movie from 1985 called Runaway Train, the movie stars Jon Voight, and Eric fucking Roberts

the premis is two escapees of an Alaska maximum-security prison who hop aboard a locomotive. When a heart attack fells the engineer, the train careens across the frozen tundra. The fugitives, along with the engineer's assistant, are trapped aboard and must reach the emergency fuel cutoff switch in the lead engine -- with the prison warden in hot pursuit.

Sounds somewhat promising

Oh and if Netflix doesn't still offer instant streaming in 2-3 yrs. then I'll cancel my membership, it's really the only reason I ever got it to begin with

Wanted to bump this thread to tell everyone to go watch Restrepo in Watch Instantly. I saw it at the Sundance Film Festival where it won an award for best documentary, an award it more than deserved. It's a great film, so check it out.

Also Shutter Island is now available on Instant Queue, if you havn't seen it yet, then add it and watch it right now, prolly one of the top three mainstream films of the year, a must see

Also Shutter Island is now available on Instant Queue, if you havn't seen it yet, then add it and watch it right now, prolly one of the top three mainstream films of the year, a must see

You really think it was a top 3? I'd at least put Inception, The Social Network, The Fighter, and True Grit over Shutter Island. It was very good though and people should definitely check it out.

You really think it was a top 3? I'd at least put Inception, The Social Network, The Fighter, and True Grit over Shutter Island. It was very good though and people should definitely check it out.

For me it was top 3, however I haven't seen Social Network, Fighter, or True Grit yet, so let me clarify my statement, Shutter Island is one of the top 3 movies that "I" have seen nin the past year, I would put Inception, and The Town right up there with it, either way Shutter Island is an amazing movie and if anyone on here hasn't seen it yet they need to go watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back