• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The What Are You Currently Watching thread, brought to you by Netflix Instant Queue

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Should be self explanatory, just talk about what movie, tv show you are currently watching

Just starting MacGruber

I've heard mixed reviews....

about ready to sit on the couch and watch a chick flick with the gf, looks like it may end up being the bodygard

I've watched a lot of horror movies on Netflix. I think I've seen almost everything on Instant. I must say there are a lot and I mean A LOT of shitty scary movies. Makes me wonder why people put effort and money into filming shit that only 5 people will watch.

Just finished The Iron Giant, and it ruled. Watched Dead Leaves earlier today, and it was weird in a good way. Will probably watch Ghost in the Shell or Batman: Mask of the Phantasm tomorrow, unless I change my mind.

The Netflix Instant Queue and being able to sync it to home consoles may be the greatest thing in the history of mankind.

:lmao: MacGruber is actually a lot funnier than I expected, lot of great one liners

for the record, this isn't available on Instant... at least not yet

I've watched a lot of horror movies on Netflix. I think I've seen almost everything on Instant. I must say there are a lot and I mean A LOT of shitty scary movies. Makes me wonder why people put effort and money into filming shit that only 5 people will watch.

Yeah, I was looking through some of the horror movies, couldn't help but add Thankskilling, I mean how could you possibly pass on a movie about a bunch of kids being stalked and killed by a possessed turkey:lmao:

Yeah, I was looking through some of the horror movies, couldn't help but add Thankskilling, I mean how could you possibly pass on a movie about a bunch of kids being stalked and killed by a possessed turkey:lmao:

A lot of the independent horror movies are pretty good but the others are just really really bad sometimes. The last movie I watched from the horror section was "Lo" and that was excruciatingly difficult to get through. I want my hour and a half back please.

Thankskilling huh? I'll watch that over Christmas break if you think it's worth watching.

Just finished Cowboy Bebop: The Movie. Despite my love of the show, I had never seen the movie. Fucking incredible, watch it immediately.

A lot of the independent horror movies are pretty good but the others are just really really bad sometimes. The last movie I watched from the horror section was "Lo" and that was excruciatingly difficult to get through. I want my hour and a half back please.

Thankskilling huh? I'll watch that over Christmas break if you think it's worth watching.

Yeah, if you like Horror movies and on top of that you enjoy hilariously awful ideas being turned into Horror movies you'll enjoy Thankskilling. It's a classic from that point of view.

I just watched Children of the Corn: Fields of Terror recently. I sure like the COTC series. I'll probably talk about it more as I continue to post on here.

I'll most likely end up watching The Good, The Bad, and The Weird sometime tonight or tomorrow. It was a Tdigs recommendation. How could one not want to see it after viewing this trailer?

[YOUTUBE]OzNnCK5cd8Q[/YOUTUBE]

For the record I haven't watched it yet, and it sounds like one of those horror movies that is so stupid it's just funny, also it's only like 66 mins. long, so apparently they waste no time bring in the killer turkey:lmao:

500_46447pcn_hannigan08.jpg

Alternating between Buffy Season 5, Aah! Real Monsters, and Rugrats

My goodness I love Alyson Hannigan. Her "heel turn" was perhaps the greatest thing to ever happen to Buffy. (to which I enjoyed the tv show, but actually didn't care much for Buffy herself. Every other character, absolutely, Buffy, nope.)

And on that note..

charisma-carpenter-greek.jpg

I love Charisma just as much. Albeit, it took until Angel for me to see the wonderfulness of her.

The last show I watched off my Instant Watch, was..

_wp-content_uploads_2010_04_The-Human-Centipede-First-Sequence.jpg

It wasn't as fucked up as I'd hoped for. No clue how someone could imagine worse events unfolding, but for some reason I just expected more out of it.

Also, so during the movie he (mad doctor) kidnaps a trucker. Then later aquires the two girls. At which point, he tells the trucker he "doesn't match", only to bring in a japanese guy.. .. :wtf: Where's the match there?!

I was also a little disappointed in how stupid the two cops at the end turned out to be. I mean, they had so much promise when they showed up at his house the first time. But it's like when they left, then returned, they forgot to bring their cop training and everything. And WTF was up with the one cop taking a huge amount of time longer than the girl to go down from the date rape drug?!

Finally, I was told this was the first movie in a string of either two more or one more. How? The Doctor dies at the end.

In a kinda tying in point.. I wasted a trip in town (30 minute drive, each way) to be told I was suppose to make an appointment for something I had planned; after they told me on the phone when I specifically asked if I needed to make one, they weren't scheduling them and it was only on a walk-in basis. - - As I was leaving, I was telling Erin that I thought the lady who wasted our time would make a great middle piece to a human centipede.

Last night, I found this old 80's/early 90's british comedy show called "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" starring Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie.

Now honestly, it doesnt take much to make me laugh, but I thought the show was so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back